forum

New main menu circle

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +25
Topic Starter
JerseyJackal
Thought of a pretty cool idea for changing the standard osu! logo in the middle of the main menu. What if there was an animated spinning globe of various shades of pink and white (osu! colors), which represented the various nations of earth, then wrapped the World Map of the users panel around it, so it would highlight the active users with blue. This would be better than the current one in place because A) it highlights the fact that the game community is global and B) it would look awesome.

If you still need the word osu! to show up somewhere on it, you could put it in the Pacific Ocean and/or in the North Atlantic.
Flanster
How creative. The design of the logo was changed not too long ago, doubt it will be changed again any time soon.
Mati_old_1
I would see option that allows changing it as you want...
gregest
you can change it if you use .dlls but don't do it,it can get you banned
Bara-
No
The game needs to have a logo
The logo just got a redesign, we don't need a completely different something
deadbeat
i actually think it'd be cool if it changed between 4 different images depending on the gamemode you're playing
- Luminous -
I think that's a great idea :)
Wuxo
I think it would be cool to be slinable(circle&menu buttons), but supporter only...
VeilStar
I just want it to be shaded...

(Probably not entirely on-topic.)
Fleuret
If anything I'd want that pink tiled bg to be skin-able while that osu! text and white border stays overlapped on top...
Bara-

deadbeat wrote:

i actually think it'd be cool if it changed between 4 different images depending on the gamemode you're playing
If there gets a change, this should be it
EneT
Always nice to see something new
- Marco -

VeilStar wrote:

WOW :O
mintong89

VeilStar wrote:

wow it just become really pretty in second LOL
Shiyzo

LoliFlan wrote:

How creative. The design of the logo was changed not too long ago, doubt it will be changed again any time soon.
I agree eh
Arcane

Mati wrote:

I would see option that allows changing it as you want...
agreed
Heartrend
Yeah, I really like this idea. I'm sure it could create some pretty cool illusions, but also, it should be a supporter feature, because the big pink circle that we all know (but not necessarily love) is quite... unappealing in accordance with some of the other support features. Make it skinnable, please!!! XDD
NeVMiku

VeilStar wrote:

That looks good. What if the light reflection moves with the cursor? Like when you hold up a hemisphere aluminium foil against the sun and make the effect so that the disc "rotates" with it.
Minhtam

Fleuret wrote:

If anything I'd want that pink tiled bg to be skin-able while that osu! text and white border stays overlapped on top...
That would probably be the only way that would work.