forum

Anime that you really hate but kept on watching.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Green Platinum

boompoi wrote:

Green Platinum wrote:

Too many
cuz you don't like anime.
A consequence of wanting good writing in the shows you watch
The Gambler

Green Platinum wrote:

A consequence of wanting good writing in the shows you watch
I feel you brother. I'd like to keep the chain going with Maburaho.
Zefo
.hack//sign, It is terrible, I have no idea why I watched it all the way through.

Raiken-
baka 2 test
ShaunH
Kill La Kill..... I have to know the ending.
Green Platinum

DamnDudeShaun wrote:

Kill La Kill..... I have to know the ending.
What do you hate about Kill la Kill?
DeletedUser_3905941
Shakugan no Shana.

I mean like fucking hell, I had too much time on my hands. It was about 2 years ago since I watched it so my memory is a bit hazy, but I can definitely remember how boring and shit it was. Season 1 was confusing but different from usual animu, so I kept watching. Generic if anything, but still ok I guess. Season 2 was completely boring, but I somehow finished that. I was hesitant to watch season 3 but I didn't really want to leave an anime unfinished halfway through. Then season 3 was a complete clusterfuck, consisting of a boring plot and introductions to 20 different irrelevant characters each episode that you were forced to somehow remember. Each to their own, but fuck me this was the worst anime I've ever watched.
LeafyStorm
Owari No Seraph.
The video in the OP spoiled everything for me and the characters are getting a bit ´average´ after watching many anime.
Sanxu_old
Engaged to the Unidentified.

The about as subtle as a steam train with a brick tied to the front otaku self insert fantasy pandering with a shitty MC and love interest is borderline nauseating. Mashiro and Benio banter is the only thing that keeps me going. Thank god it's only 12 episodes. A third of my way and I already wholeheartedly hate it.
HeatKai
Watched toradora more then once.
Hate it because doesn't have second season. hue /runs
Nordast
Folktales from Japan and Chuunibyou demo koi ga Shitai.
'Cause I don't know what to watch. :P
California
Yuri Kuma Arashi
This has to be the worst anime I have completed and I still don't know why I watched all the episodes
Green Platinum

California wrote:

Yuri Kuma Arashi
This has to be the worst anime I have completed and I still don't know why I watched all the episodes
Also requested anime like Softenni and Girlfriend (Kari). I just don't understand your type.
BigEarsMau
Sonic X :I

Yea, it has problems. But, I kept on watching it for some reason. I don't know why.
-Iku-
second season SAO and school days
HazeL
SAO 2 and No game no life
California

Green Platinum wrote:

California wrote:

Yuri Kuma Arashi
Also requested anime like Softenni and Girlfriend (Kari). I just don't understand your type.
lol honestly softenni was really fun for me because that kind of humor appeals to me
as for girlfriend (kari), I finished it in the middle of finals week to just get some stress of myself and have no idea how i managed to sit through that.
Shira
Sekirei.

I wanted to drop it so bad but I felt like I was going to regret it later. xD

.. so I continued.
[Bystander]
Shuffle! Waited 24 episodes for some intense yuno gasai tier yandere action and instead got blue balled by a retarded harem and an even dumber plot.
Green Platinum

[Bystander] wrote:

Shuffle! Waited 24 episodes for some intense yuno gasai tier yandere action and instead got blue balled by a retarded harem and an even dumber plot.
I don't see the problem? Yuno Gasai is shit too.
CreepyExplotion
Boku no Pico even i didnt want to watch it again but i just can't do that :(
[Bystander]

Green Platinum wrote:

How dare you have a different opinion than me. I will crush you with my yuno body pillow
Green Platinum

[Bystander] wrote:

Green Platinum wrote:

How dare you have a different opinion than me. I will crush you with my yuno body pillow
All opinions are equal, some are more equal than others.
By any standard yanderes are always terrible characters.
Verniy_Chan
The World God Only Knows
Nameless
SAO II (second half), Chaos;Head.
[Bystander]

Nameless wrote:

SAO II, Chaos;Head.
Chaos;Head was so bad I can't believe I actually watched it all...
Nameless

[Bystander] wrote:

Nameless wrote:

SAO II, Chaos;Head.
Chaos;Head was so bad I can't believe I actually watched it all...
Same here. I could've watched a good anime in that time.
Midori Tea
Sword Art Online.
Arief Santosa
Kokoro Connect :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Telstra3G
I really hated Clannad 1st season but my friend told me that 2nd season was a masterpiece, so I kept watching.
I found the first season really boring and for some reason I hated Nagisa (I forgot the reason why).
But the 2nd season was so good though :)
[ LJ ]
charlotte