forum

[Archived] Application losing focus when disconnected from internet.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kon
Problem Details: If your internet disconnects while connected to a Teamspeak server Teamspeak will take focus from osu! causing your game to be paused, if you are playing.

Video or screenshot showing the problem: Uploading now... Will edit when its finished.

osu! version: 20150320.1cuttingedge
VeilStar
This sounds like an 'issue' (more like a feature though) from TeamSpeak to me...
Not sure what to say, since, at least as far as I'm aware, there is nothing on the osu! side that can be done about this.
Topic Starter
Kon
Right, Ill try posting on the TS forums later. Well the reason I posted here is because, unless I am mistaken, this is already somewhat prevented in osu!; if you try to alt+tab while playing it wont let you. So I figured it could be done in some way similar to how it is already done.
VeilStar

Kon wrote:

Well the reason I posted here is because, unless I am mistaken, this is already somewhat prevented in osu!; if you try to alt+tab while playing it wont let you. So I figured it could be done in some way similar to how it is already done.
I see. The difference is though that in this case TS forces priority over the current window.
Maybe a 'fix' could be implemented, but that would probably cause it not to pauze when it should in some cases.
Topic Starter
Kon
Right so it would be better to fix the source than to try to hack around a way to fix that may end up malfunctioning where its needed. Ill see if I can write up a ts addon, and if not ill just have to close ts when i play. if i get something working ill edit the post for others who may use TS.