Thank you! I'm quite impressed at how you fast you managed to mod this! You also explain things so its easy to understand, so keep it up!
bigfeh wrote:This mod was requested in bigfeh's 24h Modding Queue.
This one sounds interesting. Let's see how it goes
Normal• Isn't CS2 a bit high for a normal diff? Maybe try CS3? fixed
• 00:13:276(3) - You mapped every full note from here until 00:23:014 except for 00:15:475 00:20:501 and 00:21:758. Consider adding notes at these times! fixed
• 00:30:867(1,2,3) - Incorrect spacing on 1-2 2-3. Since the timing between the notes is different, so should the distance (1 should be further way from 2 than 2 is from 3) fixed
• 00:35:894(1,2) - gap between the notes feels too empty. Consider adding a note fixed
• 00:38:093(1,2) - Making these return sliders should probably be a good idea fixed
• 00:38:093(2,3,4) - Maybe add notes between these? This part feels kinda empty too fixed
• 00:55:684(4) - What about making this slider1/2 a note longer to sync with vocals? I felt that it sounded ok as it is, so i kept it.
Insane• 00:00:709(3) - This shouldn't be here. No music for this circle fixed
• 00:16:103(1,2) - Notes are too close to each other, giving the impression they they're only a 1/4th or a 1/2 note away instead of a full beat fixed
• 00:47:517(1,2,3) - I hear the piano here and see where this is coming from. But personally, I'd still map the 1/2 notes here (drums and all) EDIT: I felt like it was better before, so i changed it back and kept it
• 01:01:025(1,2,3) - Why is there a triple here? There is absolutely zero music to justify this. Consider deleting 2,3 fixed
• 01:03:381(1,2,3) - Exact same as above fixed
• 01:06:051(1,2,3) - ^ fixed
• 01:09:820(1,2,3,1,2,3) - I don't get this stream either. Sounds, smells and looks overmapped to me - a slider should be better fixed
• 01:12:490(4,5,6) - Same triple thingy as the other triple thingies fixed
I like the diffs and how clean you've kept them. A few tweaks here and there and you'll have an excellent map!
osu_gangster wrote:Timing Check!
Also, delete the timing point at 3224 (or change it to an inherited point).
Thank you so much!
DahplA wrote:Hi, DahplA here posting from Jloughman14's and DahplA's Modding team. This is a response in regards to this request. Please be sure to vote here on how helpful our mod was.General
- 00:02:908 (2) - Stack or move to x: 208 y:208 fixed
- 00:17:045 (1) - Fix this so it stacks on both sides fixed
- 00:19:559 (1) - Blanket I thought it was ok like that, so i kept it like that
- 00:30:553 (4) - Fix this slider fixed
- 00:39:977 (5) - Smooth this slider out fixed
- 00:40:920 (1) - ^ fixed
- 00:47:517 (1) - Not perfectly stacked fixed
- 01:05:422 (3) - ^ fixed
- 01:06:679 (6) - ^ fixed
- 01:16:417 (3) - ^ fixed
- 00:45:632 (2) - Stack? fixed
- 00:54:741 (2) - Maybe move to x:452 y: 140 fixed
- 00:59:139 (5) - Stack fixed
- 01:04:794 (3) - Not properly stacked fixed
- 01:18:636 (1) - Spinner appears too soon fixed
Very unique mapping style. I like it!