1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
show more
posted
congratulations, you discovered that when you try to be good you can. The game is all about accuracy, combos and score are consequences of it

on another note, you should learn to try your best but not give too much of a fuck if you make mistakes
posted

bigfeh wrote:

congratulations, you discovered that when you try to be good you can. The game is all about combos, accuracy and score are consequences of it
ftfy
posted
This experience is called muscle memory.
posted

Kheldragar wrote:

bigfeh wrote:

congratulations, you discovered that when you try to be good you can. The game is all about combos, accuracy and score are consequences of it
ftfy
khel, everybody knows you don't go full retard
but you just went full retard
posted
The game is about clicking circles, minor elements of gameplay are consequences of it.
posted

bigfeh wrote:

congratulations, you discovered that when you try to be good you can.
I try to be good at this game all the time. I simply noticed that caring about accuracy made things easier, instead of caring about combo.

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

This experience is called muscle memory.
I have none of these "muscles" you speak of. xD
posted

bigfeh wrote:

khel, everybody knows you don't go full retard
but you just went full retard
You get no reward if you cannot hold a combo. If you can't aim for the circle or press button fast enough, too bad.
posted

Kheldragar wrote:

bigfeh wrote:

khel, everybody knows you don't go full retard
but you just went full retard
You get no reward if you cannot hold a combo. If you can't aim for the circle or press button fast enough, too bad.
I know, but you need to hit the circles in time and accurately first. That's where the accuracy comes in - if you're accurate, you hit a lot of circles. if you hit a lot of circles, you have a lot of swag combos
posted
There's no accuracy if you can't aim. You need to be able HIT the circles first to get any accuracy at all, so accuracy comes second.
posted

otoed1 wrote:

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

This experience is called muscle memory.
I have none of these "muscles" you speak of. xD
posted
your accuracy is complete dog shit tho so that's why you're in favor of aim/speed > acc
posted
Aim>Acc>Speed
posted

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Lift? I think you mean click.
posted

RedPanda wrote:

your accuracy is complete dog shit tho so that's why you're in favor of aim/speed > acc
It works for me. 8-) You should've seen me when I was at 91%
posted

otoed1 wrote:

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Lift? I think you mean click.
I'll photoshop it when I get home or something
posted

Kheldragar wrote:

RedPanda wrote:

your accuracy is complete dog shit tho so that's why you're in favor of aim/speed > acc
It works for me. 8-) You should've seen me when I was at 91%
whatever works for you lol
posted
I got a lot better when I started playing for accuracy (I had ~95% in January). Playing this way is good because you'll be able to see your improvement even if you aren't FCing. You'll also learn to be more calm and less stressed, which will actually make it easier for you to FC (and is vital if you're holding 98-100% at the end of a map).
Please sign in to reply.