Random Thing I noticed

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
otoed1
Yesterday I focused on getting high accuracy while I was playing, rather than high combo. I noticed a few things. 1. I generally had better accuracy (this was expected) 2. I didn't get nearly as frustrated as I normally do when I miss notes. 3. I acquired generally higher combos than usual. 4. When getting higher combos I found I wasn't nearly as nervous as I usually get.
Anyone else have similar experiences with anything of this sort?
Momi
"make sure the hitsounds line up with the music and see what happens" can probably have this result - yes, I have experienced this.
bigfeh
congratulations, you discovered that when you try to be good you can. The game is all about accuracy, combos and score are consequences of it

on another note, you should learn to try your best but not give too much of a fuck if you make mistakes
Yuudachi-kun

bigfeh wrote:

congratulations, you discovered that when you try to be good you can. The game is all about combos, accuracy and score are consequences of it
ftfy
ZenithPhantasm
This experience is called muscle memory.
bigfeh

Kheldragar wrote:

bigfeh wrote:

congratulations, you discovered that when you try to be good you can. The game is all about combos, accuracy and score are consequences of it
ftfy
khel, everybody knows you don't go full retard
but you just went full retard
Momi
The game is about clicking circles, minor elements of gameplay are consequences of it.
show more