posted
Total Posts
show more
Vuelo Eluko

Kheldragar wrote:

How is delis insane > insane

Insane is fucking easy.
Yuudachi-kun
Insane is easy -> gives more pp -> I expect more people to play it and it to go above delis

e: Nice ninja edit Riince
Vuelo Eluko

Kheldragar wrote:

Insane is easy -> gives more pp -> I expect more people to play it and it to go above delis

e: Nice ninja edit Riince
its actually not easiER which is the whole point. but you can keep calling it easy all you want, all i see is this:

Yuudachi-kun
Both should be done at the same amount then?
Vuelo Eluko
well no, generally the easier one is going to have more scores since theres more people that can farm off it

i cant do either of them personally
Synpoo
Koigokoro is hard.
tecu
So far I have been unable to get significant pp on Koigokoro Insane
E m i
Vuelo Eluko
i remember being a full alternator back in 2013 and i couldnt figure out streams for my life, i tried this map like 50 times failed there each time and eventually gave up

xxdeathx

xxdeathx wrote:

top 50000, 40000, 30000, 20000, 15000, 10000 pls
E m i
yes pls, so i can farm acc on 4.5-5 stars instead
Topic Starter
Ziggo

xxdeathx wrote:

xxdeathx wrote:

top 50000, 40000, 30000, 20000, 15000, 10000 pls
I only have the scores for the top 5000 players stored right now. I will gather some more scores when I have access to my server again in a few days.
DENKOUSEKKA

Kheldragar wrote:

How is delis insane > insane

Insane is fucking easy.
It's easy but not easy enough to get a good accuracy it seems
Yuudachi-kun
I can't acc any map not od7 if ypu haven't noticed.
xxdeathx
Thank you, I'm really interested in seeing what maps are popular at each range of players.
byfar
lmao
PakaChan
It would be nice if you could make the same thing for taiko, ctb and mania
Topic Starter
Ziggo

xxdeathx wrote:

Thank you, I'm really interested in seeing what maps are popular at each range of players.
I have updated the chart for top 50000 players now: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... iA/pubhtml

There is no sure-fire way to get the top 50000 players, so the data is I used is not 100% correct. However the error should be pretty small considering the huge amount of data being evaluated.

Btw I didn't upload top 10000 players because it looked nearly identical to the top 5000 one.
Yuudachi-kun
That chousai kenbo sengen is pretty accurate.
xxdeathx
Thanks for adding more people.

Ziggo wrote:

xxdeathx wrote:

I have updated the chart for top 50000 players now: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... iA/pubhtml

There is no sure-fire way to get the top 50000 players, so the data is I used is not 100% correct. However the error should be pretty small considering the huge amount of data being evaluated.

Btw I didn't upload top 10000 players because it looked nearly identical to the top 5000 one.
Really? Maybe top 20k or 25k would be more in between. Or the data would represent players a lot better if you found a way to split groups up, say 50000 to 25000, 25000 to 10000, 10000 to 5000, etc. I think that would make it better since the top 1000 for example have far different best plays from the top 10000, so they shouldn't be included in the top 10000's calculations.

I hope you can keep us updated on this! Like it'd be really cool if you could include recently ranked maps in it too~
topecnz
Hmm..

this thread is like "Off-topic" .. lmao ..
but interesting about top 100+ pp
Shiroi Hiroshi
work for ctb ?
drum drum

Shiroi Hiroshi wrote:

work for ctb ?
no this is only for standard