Thanks so much!
Doormat wrote:Hello, from my NM Queue- sorry about the delay, already have midterms to write =w=;; No worries. Studies come first, then a game.
- Maybe you can have your kiai time divided into two parts for better emphasis, i.e. make it so that the Kiai Time in all difficulties is similar to FuryI prefer to not have a new fountain. I find the storyboard makes up for that lack of fountain well-enough. Other mappers can comment as they wish.
- 00:51:370 (1) – Perhaps you can put a whistle on the slider end? I didn't want to flood the intro with too many whistles at the start.
- 01:38:428 (4,5,6) – Perhaps you can move these upwards slightly so that the (4) is blanketed? Not really looking for blankets.
- 01:39:997 (1,2,3) – Move these to the right slightly so that the (1) is blanketed?
- 01:45:879 – I know the skipped beat here is probably intentional, but I feel like maybe you should put in a note here I find that undermapping works wonders for a lot of easier level applications. As for the ones on the long slider, I already had a ton of 1/2 rhythms in here. I wanted a small break with the transitional long slider.
- 01:48:840 – ^
- 02:00:389 – ^
- 02:12:938 – ^
- 02:09:409 (2) – I feel like maybe you could delete this note? You can give the following note some emphasis, in my opinion At this point, it was all about the finale (and filling in claps)
- 00:57:252 (5) – There’s a beat on 00:57:448 you didn’t use, so maybe you can make this a 1/2 slider? Again, undermapping for lower level difficulties. I find it works better here than just filling in every single possible beat.
- 01:06:664 (7) – ^
- 01:12:154 (5) – Maybe you can have this blanket 01:11:762 (4)
- 01:45:095 (6,7,8) – The two 3/4 sliders make this feel a little off here. Maybe you can try a rhythm like this? Nice - done.
- 00:57:252 (5) –Similarly to Placid, maybe you can make this a 1/2 slider?
- 01:00:781 (1,2) – These sliders look a little weird in my opinion. Maybe you can readjust the (1) so that it blankets the (2)? Mm adjusted a different way.
- 01:38:036 (4,5,6) – Any reason for the different distance snap here? It looks a little weird here, in my opinion. Maybe adjust this part so that this triple has the same distance snap between the notes? I found that having 3 hits all distance snapped jumped the difficulty too high too fast. I wanted to save the harder stuff for the kiai section at the end, as the maps all progress in difficulty as the song moves forward.
- 01:49:507 (2,3) – Potential blanket?
- 02:22:546 (3,4,5,6) – I like the idea of going with the offbeat here rather than the beat, but it still feels a little off. Maybe alter this part so that instead of circles, you have 1/2 sliders? The big gaps have a much better feel of drive to the ending rather than just a string of 1/2 sliders.
Regarding Vigilance, Desire, Contempt, and Fury, I did took a quick look, but they seem fine to me. You might want to get some more people to look at them though. Best of luck and hope this helps