forum

[Archived] I can not download songs for multiplayer

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Alejessi
When he walked into multiplayer and put a song that I have not listed as always the box that sends you the link to the page, but I did not send, to give click nothing happens, and before if I sent the product, not passing , help me please.

Cuando entró en multijugador y ponen una canción que no tengo aparece como siempre el cuadrito que te manda al link de la pagina, pero no me envía, al hacerle click no pasa nada, y antes si me enviaba a la pagina, no se que pasa, ayúdenme por favor
blahpy
It's likely that the map that was chosen was an unsubmitted map. Do you have a screenshot of the multiplayer room?
Topic Starter
Alejessi
They are all generally in any room that came not let me download the songs.
Wingman626
¿el problema ocurra de nuevo? Si es asi, tome una captura de pantalla [Screenshot].

si reinicia la aplicación, a veces esto soluciona el problema. pero si sigue ocurriendo, escriba "/NP" en el chat o tiene un amigo hacerlo. aparecerá un 'link' que te lleva a la página de descarga para ese beatmap. tratar esa opción y díganos lo que pasa

blahpy wrote:

It's likely that the map that was chosen was an unsubmitted map. Do you have a screenshot of the multiplayer room?

i dont know, usually when a beatmap is unsubmitted, what mostly happens with me is that it takes me to a page where it says that the "beatmap is no longer available" or the "beatmap doesn't exist" ; something along those lines. but for their problem, when they click to download a new song in the multuplayer room, nothing happens. no browser popup window or anything.
Topic Starter
Alejessi
I'm not served, not as posting a photo sorry :(
VeilStar
Try setting IE (Internet Explorer) as your default browser, and see if it works. If it does change it back to whatever browser you prefer.
This is a common issue with Windows 8 & Chrome.
blahpy

wingman626 wrote:

blahpy wrote:

i dont know, usually when a beatmap is unsubmitted, what mostly happens with me is that it takes me to a page where it says that the "beatmap is no longer available" or the "beatmap doesn't exist" ; something along those lines. but for their problem, when they click to download a new song in the multuplayer room, nothing happens. no browser popup window or anything.
I'm pretty sure that what you just described is what happens with maps that were submitted and then deleted, not unsubmitted
Oinari-sama
Also try keeping a default browser window open all the time. That helps in "some" cases.