forum

G-DRAGON - CRAYON

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Savior
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 23 Март 2015 г. at 11:12:01 ч.

Artist: G-DRAGON
Title: CRAYON
BPM: 131,96
Filesize: 3649kb
Play Time: 03:31
Difficulties Available:
  1. Insane (3,68 stars, 552 notes)
Download: G-DRAGON - CRAYON
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
My first map so halp :P
bigfeh
This mod was requested in bigfeh's 24h Modding Queue.

Decent job for a first map. The map, however, needs some serious work done - remember that, particuarly in an insane difficulty, you are never bound to 1/2 or 1/4th notes (the latter of which you didn't even use). Insanes generally use 1/4th and 1/8th notes often and the occasional 1/16th note in a stream or something

Okay, so here's the deal: Most of the notes are mistimed because you only used half notes. Because of that, there's no point in modding it - I'd just end up mapping the whole thing for you. I'll add your map to the queue's waitlist with a special note and I'll mod it first thing when you update it. Deal?
Topic Starter
Savior
Alright,thanks! :)
Topic Starter
Savior
Not sure if i did it right but i updated it
bigfeh

- Savior - wrote:

Not sure if i did it right but i updated it
I see some improvement. You did use some yellow ticks, which is good (A for effort, lol) but some of the notes are still mistimed.

Even though the first part of the map looks good in terms of general shape, it doesn't always correlate with the music - but you need to remember that it has to. I mapped the first combo - take a look at it and place notes in the same ticks. Notice now how the circles and sliders hit at the exact same time as the main synth.

Now, slider placement was semi-random (except for the last one - you could also add a return to it if you cut the length in half) and you don't need to do it my way. However, even though what I say doesn't instantly become the truth, something like that is what you want to aim for.

I'll keep watching the thread and I'll help you shape the map, okay?
Topic Starter
Savior
Yeah sounds good ^^