forum

I need help...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
alpinix
I am a mouse + kb player. And...I can play like normal - hard maps. The problem is that my hand that I use mouse with (right hand) gets stiffened and its affects my gameplay a lot. I looked at few replays after I finish a map and the movement with mouse its pretty much perfect even tho I feel like I can bearly move my hand. And I cant play beacuse of that...what should I do? :| :?:
-sev
Play more.
Spirit_Dreamer
Sounds like problem with the posture or the way you are holding the mouse.Try different postures and holdings and use the one that feels the most natural and relaxed for your arm and hand.Try to not use too much force.
bigfeh
Okay, so even though G&R's standard response is play more - because that's what works - that kind of symptom could mean you're pushing yourself too much. So my advice is play more in a controlled manner. Don't overdo it and take breaks every hour. If you feel any pain, stop playing and rest
E m i
well, there are muscles in the hand so it's probably simple. just try not to squeeze your mouse too hard, and stop playing if the pain becomes sharp or otherwise unusually disturbing.
ZenithPhantasm
Buy a mouse that actually fits your hand. People overlook mouse ergonomics far too often.
cheezstik
Buy a tablet.
incelost
Also get a mechanical keyboard and a 89241 hz monitor. For your eyes and a better tapping-experience.
cheezstik

Franzium wrote:

Also get a mechanical keyboard and a 89241 hz monitor. For your eyes and a better tapping-experience.
+1

Also don't forget the yellow gaming gunnar glasses, razer gaming gloves, and Mountain Dew Gaming Fuel™
7ambda
If you stop trying too hard, you'll relax the muscles in your hand.
trebby
Forcefully relax.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ZenithPhantasm
GoldenWolf

You don't need help. You need to play more.
Rise_old_1

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

You just made my day. thank you.
ZenithPhantasm
:^)
Topic Starter
alpinix

cheezstik wrote:

Buy a tablet.
Trying too :D
I will probably get it in summer, but I will keep playing 'till then.
Upskirt

Kaienyuu wrote:

Play more.
ayy lmao

1k Playcount? Your body will get used to it in time, there is no need to spend money on such peripherals, blah...
ZenithPhantasm

Venzire wrote:

Kaienyuu wrote:

Play more.
ayy lmao

1k Playcount? Your body will get used to it in time, there is no need to spend money on such peripherals, blah...
Topic Starter
alpinix
I just want to thank to all of you for your responses. And yeah It was beacuse of posture. I stoped playing for like 2 months but now im playing constantly with no problems. I'm more relaxed while playing and just with that my performance increased + from the practice.
There is no need for tablet, just had to hold the mouse in a relaxed manner and it is all good. :)