forum

Osu! Supporter Custom Amount?

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Wingman626
im probably blind and im not seeing it or there is nothing of that sort.

i mean, the discount is amazing and all, US-51$ for 2 years sounds pretty good

but what if i wanted to donate a different amount higher than US-51$

i mean, if one would like to do this; it would be kind of tedious to pay for multiple US-51$ payments
and maybe you could have a page for top donors and see who did the most or list themselves as anonymous
[[[apparently people dont like this part of the idea, so lets stop talking about it please]]]

ok, now this is starting to feel like a web feature request, idk. this feels more comfortable in the general discussion area but if a mod thinks otherwise, by all means, please move it.
kouzuki_karen
wow you're generous

wingman626 wrote:

and maybe you could have a page for top donors and see who did the most or list themselves as anonymous
I think this is a bad idea overall, since it's basically bragging.

also if anything this should go here
Aurani
Everything was fine until you mentioned the top donors page. Now I can't shake off the feeling that you're trying to feed Peppy money so you can basically brag about how much you have, just like the dumpling guy said.
Flanster

wingman626 wrote:

Make seperate Payments.

wingman626 wrote:

page for top donors and see who did the most or list themselves as anonymous
Yea no.
Topic Starter
Wingman626

mrdumpling64 wrote:

wow you're generous
i dont know. i like helping, and since i very much enjoy this game, i was thinking about making that one time only "high" donation and then go back to the small dorrahs i always support with

mrdumpling64 wrote:

wingman626 wrote:

I think this is a bad idea overall, since it's basically bragging.
could be i guess. sometimes when im viewing live streams on twitch or hitbox, i always thought it was funny when someone donates 10 dollars, and then another person donates 10 dollars and one cent just to beat the previous donor in the 'top donor' area. it doesnt have to be a thing though. if people dont like it, then dont do it. simple you know?

mrdumpling64 wrote:

also if anything this should go here
i really dont want to make a duplicate thread though. should i pm a mod?
Flanster
Let twitch shenanigans stay in twitch.
Topic Starter
Wingman626
[i see someone moved this to the feature request forum section. thanks a bunch :) ]

Aurani wrote:

Everything was fine until you mentioned the top donors page. Now I can't shake off the feeling that you're trying to feed Peppy money so you can basically brag about how much you have, just like the dumpling guy said.

I'm not rolling in change, and i definitely do not "make it rain" where ever i go

but i always lived by "its better to give than to receive"

its not like im giving a blank check to a military branch, what seems high to me may seem small to other people. or maybe the other way around...

LoliFlan wrote:

wingman626 wrote:

Make seperate Payments.
tedious of course, but if its the only method in which it can be done, im going to have a lot of receipts by the time i decide to do this

LoliFlan wrote:

wingman626 wrote:

page for top donors and see who did the most or list themselves as anonymous
Yea no.
yeah im seeing the black lash. lets pretend i never said that part for the idea
- Marco -
You will end in a place when you get 100% discount umbrellas
blahpy

wingman626 wrote:

and maybe you could have a page for top donors and see who did the most
Lmao paying for fame nice meme
FrzR