forum

Hello good people of the osu! community!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tydrera
Hi! My name is Alex and I'm from Serbia, i study electrical engineering and play video games whenever i get a chance! It's been a long time since I started playing osu! but I've always played osu as an inbetween session game. I played alot of League and Starcraft and I am kind of into mechanics APM and all those sorts of fun stuff as you can imagine.

I have one huge problem though, I always played osu with the "Relax" mod since i didn't care much about my clicks (for whatever reason I'd guess it's because of league) and recently I've wanted to start playing osu a bit better and I've noticed that i cant click for sh*t lol. My movement on the other hand was pretty great, almost flawless I guess I could beat any map pretty solidly on Relax (I know it is not an achievement at all since that's like not even half of the game).

I have both tablet and mouse and I guess I can play using both but I've always prefered mouse to tablet (even though I might seem to be better on tablet) because it helps me with other games aswell. So now I have to start from scratch so I can learn how to click since there's no way to immediately get my clicking on the level that my hand movement is instantaneously which is sad for me :(.
I feel like a complete idiot and it's nice to meet you all!
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Welcome. o/

That's a very nice introduction. :D

Tydrera wrote:

I've always prefered mouse to tablet
YES!!!! \o/
Stay and serve our kind in the Mouse Army. Don't succumb to evil that is the Tablet Regime! xD

My fantasies aside, It's a pleasure to meet you. Enjoy your time here as much as you already do, if not more. :p
miggytheoo
:D Welcome!

Do your best and never give up!
Cerulean Veyron
Good intro, Welcome to the community!

OMG U PLAY STARCRAFT TOO?!!!?! (sry caps)
SAOnline
Very well said :)

My mantra is if you have fun in any way it's the right way to play ^^
Here I thought I was on of the few SC2 players on osu :D Good to know there's more !

Welcome and have an awesome time here!
-BlueSun-
Welcome to the community 8-)
Raisha Millenia
welcome!
makemek
Welcome to OSU!, Tydrera ;)

The only way to get better at osu is to keep practicing. Every players use to be a beginner even the greatest one. I'd suggest that you should use keyboard to click a circle instead of using a mouse. Since you are new to the game, you may find it difficult to pop all approaching circles on time. Every approach circles seems fast on first try. Remember that circles appear sequentially. There is no parallel events happening at the same time.

Just move from one circle to another

When I play OSU! for the first time, I fail the tutorial song 5-6 times. Finally manage to pass it with C grade
olivia272
Welcome.
Eddy EX
Hi welcome to the forums~
Don't worry about clicking, you'll get there eventually :)