forum

Osu! has ruined my self standards

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
xBuchi
now due to osu! whenever i look at my grades, if i get anything under a 95 i just think "god dammit i didn't get a FC"

or this happens "i got a 100%, WHERE IS MY SS DAMMIT"

TL;DR: Osu! ruined my school self standards
AutoMedic
You know, a better option is to stop playing entirely. That way you can set your priorities straight

Also this belongs in GD, holy shit
Topic Starter
xBuchi

AutoMedic wrote:

You know, a better option is to stop playing entirely. That way you can set your priorities straight

i have my priorities right, School -> Gaming -> Watching metric fuck tons of YT videos -> Social Life
Aurani

AutoMedic wrote:

You dare not be my friend, you cunt?

djice wrote:

i have my priorities right, School -> Gaming -> Watching metric fuck tons of YT videos -> Social Life
Congrats, you actually do.
Vuelo Eluko
1.4k plays only and you're already letting it have a profound effect? you'll either burn out soon or end up becoming a dead to the world neet like lewa and losing a good number of years to this game

obviously the second is preferrable, nothing drops panties like being on the top 10
sayonara_sekai
p. epic
Friendan
Yuudachi-kun

Riince wrote:

1.4k plays only and you're already letting it have a profound effect? you'll either burn out soon or end up becoming a dead to the world neet like lewa and losing a good number of years to this game

obviously the second is preferrable, nothing drops panties like being on the top 10
Or boxer shorts.
Ceph23

Kheldragar wrote:

Or boxer shorts.
Oy! What happened to those pink colored texts?
Topic Starter
xBuchi

Riince wrote:

obviously the second is preferable, nothing drops panties like being on the top 10

i have a very strong imagination, to the point where any interesting concept will influence me greatly. for example when i watch an anime my imagination runs wild. so yeah.
Yuudachi-kun

Ceph23 wrote:

Kheldragar wrote:

Or boxer shorts.
Oy! What happened to those pink colored texts?
In the ITT thread.
E m i

same
DxNightwave
You guys are Awesome : 3
Friendan

-itsy_v2- wrote:

You guys are horrible : 3
fixed
B1rd
boxers suck.
trebby
osu! Has ruined my school expectations too.
A ranks everywhere! Stupid 1x misses!
Bweh