Total Posts
show more
Fraolinch
Well played Thailand, good luck for your next matches o/
Niko-nyan
Hi sorry for the problem wen I referee the Japan c and Taiwan c
My sister told me to turn off my pc
.w. The tie breaker should be played by tasuke and one of th Taiwan c player

.w. Mp on my pc and the group ( if you are the staff you can share it here)
Thelma
XK2238>>>>>Japan A & others
tiamus
Nwolf

NEVER FORGET THE SPINNER BONUS

puush (c) FLANKs
Dainesl
https://osu.ppy.sh/mp/16018275

triple SS by Canada won them the game.
Dainesl
Double posting, sorry, I know, but still.

https://osu.ppy.sh/mp/16020712

this map again. how?

EDIT: neat little thing that happened. MillhioreF you never fail to surprise me.

Quizmaegi
Wow
Taiko World cup!
Really Good! :)
Akiyama Mizuki
ㅠㅠㅕㅔㅐㅑ actually means 'bbjpoi'. It's written when typed on korean keyboard.
dank poi meme
Thelma
bbejo poi dank pew pew pew
Niko-nyan
https://osu.ppy.sh/mp/16028232
gg Singapore
taikoplayer123 give me hugs please ;w;
lolcubes
gg Taiwan A!

That was fun. ╭( ・ㅂ・)و
XK2238
ohai, I just happened to randomly surf through this thread, but how did this become possible?? Did -RiZuMu's score actually not taken into account or what? Teams are also in reversed positions but I think it doesn't matter much.

aabc271
https://osu.ppy.sh/mp/16031377

|3 lives| Hong Kong vs GEMA (Germany B) |0 life|

Sala- gets 2 lives because GEMA cannot get the 3rd player

Including thomas's score because mp link doesn't show his score

gg both teams. HK acc overpowered lol
Dainesl
DarkStoorM
As it's already over for us, thank you guys, it actually was lots of fun. At least now I see, that I still have to improve a lot to get any further, even if I missed only in one match through the entire group stage.

Good game, everyone.
XK~ well played.

Good luck everyone, and see you next year 8-)
Topic Starter
Backfire
Nwolf
The schedule for Round of 16 also got updated!

It also includes the bracket system as we will use it!

The statistics are also fully updated, including the maps picked, all Group Stage matches with their results and the groups.

Hope you enjoyed the Group Stage and the pool for Round of 16, see ya next weekend!
Earine
What everyone sees

How the italian team knows it's like

Carry us Ikkun senpai.
XK2238

DarkStoorM wrote:

As it's already over for us, thank you guys, it actually was lots of fun. At least now I see, that I still have to improve a lot to get any further, even if I missed only in one match through the entire group stage.

Good game, everyone.
XK~ well played.

Good luck everyone, and see you next year 8-)
ugu I should be thanking you instead ;w; and well played, you too~

I look forward to it d(8
------------------------------
mfw mappool
abrian
[quote="Backfire"][/quote]
Can you put a sub-heading instead eg free mod or hard rock etc
Using a colour key alone is not very convenient..
Well probably gonna be ignored.
abrian

Earine wrote:

What everyone sees

How the italian team knows it's like

Carry us Ikkun senpai.
Ikkun plz nerf
mliencheng
Too many old maps this round. I wish to see my some other maps in the following ones :o
Nwolf
those matches were interesting : o
karterfreak
1x100.

That is all
Topic Starter
Backfire
Alright new announcement, since I did not plan properly, I am just going to release this pool the old-fashioned way. We'll have graphics up later.

QF Map Pack
Since a huge amount of these are unranked, I especially recommend to just download the pack, because I doubt you all have all of them :)

Some Comments -
Me and aabc made the kemu map exclusively for the tournament.
This pool has quite a big skill leap from the last ones, so be prepared to rage.
Also, in almost every pool we have a map from the same person 2 times, in this one I suppose our featured mapper is a new one, ghm12.
Also the first appearance of a S a n d map in any twc :)
We have decided to take a somewhat different route than ono obviously with this pool, since only about half of the pool is ranked maps. We hope this gives the pool a little more diversity.
Also my favorite maps in the pool are Mind of Mind, Sunrise and Jack-the-Ripper!
Asagi Mutsuki
sand hype \o\
Chromoxx
Baka. You pick one of my favorite maps and decide to put it in the HR pool......
Y no freemod :cry:
Anyways, gonna be .... fun .... i guess ^^
XK2238
STULTIIIIIII
Topic Starter
Backfire

Yuzeyun
Yia = [Kirisame-Marisa] @ backfire
Nwolf
that Indonesia A vs Chile A match holy crap, even more because the two "strongest" players just got kicked out lol

XK2238
ikr LOL, this match was the most intense we've had so far

well played, Chile A~ that was fun :'D
pmriva
xd
Nwolf
Also note that the schedule got released! Please hurry if you want something changed - we will try our best to make all times suitable for your team! (In case of conflicts the currently scheduled time gets used, though)
MMzz
>Hanz up! DT

fffffffffffffffffff
Topic Starter
Backfire
Ok, I have an announcement to make. There were a couple oversights on my part in the pool, and I might make a change or too. I just want EVERYONE to know this. Please check back before the next 12 hours to see if I have changed any maps. We definitely did not do enough checking on some things, I want to apologize to everyone.
karterfreak
Babylon is not correctly timed as of right now and I probably won't have time to update it this week. I'll see what I can do though but as per my suggestion when I linked the map before, I don't think it should be in the map pool in its current state.
Topic Starter
Backfire
Alright, hello everyone. I have made the following changes to the pool.

NM -
Pavor Nocturnus is taken out. I have replaced it with Pochiko no Shiawase na Nichijou, Soba's Oni because, truthfully, I have just found Pavor too hard of a pick to really feel good about. It falls somewhere between too difficult and too easy. Pochiko is a crowd-pleaser type song with some cool streams and featuring another mapper who has never been in TWC, sobatsuyuu100!

HR -
I am replacing ende with another similar map by Lost the Lights called Bumblefuck. it is similarly fast, but we have got him to create us a TWC version with a slower SV as to replace ende.

We have removed Babylon since it seems Tasha wont be able to do it in time, and also because it was another half-hearted quick-pick, a result of not deciding properly. I have replaced it with a similar map, IVALTEK by pheon. It has a high-ish bpm, but some tricky weird patterns much like babylon. This should be a very manageable but tricky and fun map.

DT -
Dadadada is too much of a risky pick. The 1/3's at the end make it so hard to justify this pick. I did insist before that we shouldn't use it but some of my staff said go ahead. I have taken the liberty of changing this with a high bpm pick by aabc. The map is called Yeah! Break! Care! Break!. There are some tricky double patterns and this is also a map we are lacking with longer maps in DT. This will also be another crowd-pleaser song, as i'm sure you all like Dragon Ball!

TB -
Well, this one personally is sad, but it had to be done. Road of Resistance is being taken out for a couple reasons. 1. Length, it's just too long and tiring. 2. The difficulty is spikey, it does not remain consistent and I figure this can be very annoying.
Instead, I am replacing it with the map originally intended to be in this spot, Against the Dragon Flames by Kagami Yuki. This is the first t+pazolite song to appear in the pools surprisingly. It is fast but also a great HD pick. Tricky on HR but not impossible!

So that concludes the pick changes. I want to deeply apologize first of all for the inconvenience. We will provide a map pack later with the fixed difficulties.

If your map was removed, no hard feelings. We all make mistakes, and surely this wont be the last for us (not the first either...) but we'll learn so much from it. Thank you.

Maps you need -
Pochiko no Shiawase na Nichijou, Soba's Oni NM
Bumblefuck HR
IVALTEK HR
Yeah! Break! Care! Break! DT
Against the Dragon Flames TB

With that said, here is the real pool.

NoMod

CyoucyoP feat.Hatsune Miku - White Prism (kanopu) [Inner Oni]
xi - Time files (Dolphin) [Inner Oni]
UtsuP feat. Hatsune Miku - Tsui no Fantasy (lolcubes) [Onicubes]
ENNNN - Nightfall (Ryui) [Collab]
RoughSketch + DD"Nakata"Metal - Booths of Fighters (-Anhedonia-) [INFINITE]
C-Show - Invitation from Mr.C (climbb65588) [Climbb's & Backfire's Oni]
NU-KO - Pochiko no Shiawase na Nichijou (kanopu) [Soba's Oni]

HardRock

DJ Sharpnel - IVALTEK (happy30) [Phedondon]
Hinoisuka - Delightness Brightness (Kurosanyan) [Taikoness]
Renard - Bumblefuck (Lost The Lights) [Oni (TWC Ver.)]

Hidden

DJ'TEKINA//SOMETHING - Internet Bitch P*Light Remix (Priti) [Backfire's Inner Oni]
Qrispy Joybox - licca (JUDYDANNY) [Inner Oni]
sakuzyo - AXION (DaxMasterix) [lepidon! - Inner Oni] *note that this map might receive an update before the matches take place*

DoubleTime

kors k feat.Yoshikawa Sunao - 7 Colors (sionKotori) [Naryuga's Taiko Oni]
Mr. Funky - Hanz Up! (Lolicore Flandre) [TK]
Tanimoto Takayoshi - Yeah! Break! Care! Break! (AIR315) [aabc's Taiko]

FreeMod

LeaF - Chronostasis (DakeDekaane) [Ura Oni]
Seiryu - Critical Crystal (Sayaka-) [Inner Oni]
Memme - Acid Burst (Priti) [MM's Inner Oni]

TieBreaker

orangentle / Yu_Asahina - HAELEQUIN (Extended ver.) (Sayaka-) [cdh's ~Knigts of the Don~]
t+pazolite - Against the Dragon Flames (Kagami Yuki) [Kagami's Taiko]
USAO - Miracle 5ympho X (Extended Mix) (S a n d) [Sand's Taiko Oni]

Map Pack Coming Soon!
OzzyOzrock
KISS ME GOODBYE
LOST MEMORY
show more