forum

OSU! hooked into the corsair k70 RGB

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
duk_old_1
Hi. I am xxlamaxx (you can call me llama)

So, today(March 15th 2015) I have been working on a cool little feature for the Corsair k70 RGB keyboard. This feature calculates a percentage of the song and sets lights on the keyboard accordingly.

I am not releasing this yet as I am not sure if I am allowed to do this; hence the reason I went in offline mode (it reads the game data of osu!)

SHOWCASE VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUgryhe58Jw

Check the video description for more updates

Future updates:
1) The F keys(F1-F10) will be represented as the health you are on in a song.
2) Hopefully actually release the program :P

Current Version: 0.1

Thanks!
Topic Starter
duk_old_1
Please post what you think here, and how I should improve it :D I want feedback, positive or negative, I don't mind :)
DeletedUser_3905941
nice multi

yeah its ok too bad i dont have a corsair keyboard
- Marco -
Cool :Db but I don't have that keyboard :(
karterfreak
This is actually a pretty cool way to program this keyboard. Would be especially cool for any streamers that have this keyboard just for that added effect it would bring to people who show hands.
Aka
Actually woooow ;w;
Now i want to buy this keyboard even faster, aaaaa, too bad i cant do it earlier than may TuT
I will pm you in these days, if you don't mind :р
Topic Starter
duk_old_1
Haha, thank you all for your feedback, and remember to send this to an osu staff member so I can release it :)!
karterfreak
Is there any more news on this? Have you talked with peppy about releasing this program? Do you have a planned release date if you have talked with him? More info would be nice
Zuikaku
Sounds like a nice idea! Personally I don't have a corsair keyboard atm but the one I was looking at was the k70 RGB so this is more of an incentive to buy it haha :)
GoodSmile
Hey! I was wondering if this program will be compatible with the k95 keyboard (because that's what I have) if it gets released? Pls and ty
sLaiNi
Hey,

did the administrator already decide if stuff like this is allowed? I am very interested in this kind of modifications.
In_Disarray
A really cool idea, except his account no longer exists? ;_;