forum

Stop being douches on multiplayer

posted
Total Posts
show more
-KaneChan-
Lool I also get irritated when I finally see a map I want to play with others but then I get kicked out ;___;
Sophia
Here's a piece of info you might not know :

People aren't perfect and they will never quite behave like you want them to. Deal with it. Yeah, it's annoying, but it's one game, one match, one person.
Varetyr

Bauxe wrote:

Maybe just me, but feels like there is a lot of arrogance in this post.
^^^^^^^^^^

Also come on, ranting about it on forums wasn't even necessary
1) yeah well, you've wasted 3 seconds of your life then, nothing to get mad at
2) just say "no", it takes literally 0.09 seconds, nothing to get mad at
3) "how much % left ? / how long 'till the end of the DL ?" if <1min, wait, if >1min, start without him. It won't be much more than 1 wasted minute, nothing to get mad at
4) wtf kind of room are you even joining lmao
B1rd
How is OP being 'arrogant' in any way? He is complaining about valid issues by explaining his points in a perfectly reasonable manner. Yes, people should stop being douches in multiplayer
Akali
Rule of thumb: Every multi room dies after 4D is picked
Varetyr

B1rd wrote:

How is OP being 'arrogant' in any way? He is complaining about valid issues by explaining his points in a perfectly reasonable manner. Yes, people should stop being douches in multiplayer
Expecting all players to act in a certain way just because you don't like their behaviour feels arrogant, to me.
Maybe it's the way they're having fun etc, I'm not going to judge them, it's not even forbidden afaik.
And seriously I've been playing in multiplayer for more than 3 years and so far, even though what OP said wasn't totally wrong, this is nowhere near an actual problem because ====> see my previous post
zwoots
1. Multiplayer is shit
2. Complain on G&R
3. ??????????????????????????????????????????????
4. Profit
winber1

zwoots wrote:

1. Multiplayer is shit
2. Complain on G&R
3. ??????????????????????????????????????????????
4. Profit
1) play osu! -- a game about clicking circles
2) complain about such a game
3) ?????????????????
4) lose all friends
Suqerb
Playing with friends is a lot more fun haha
xxdeathx
Public multiplayer rooms are only meant for newbs or people playing with friends. Everyone else who cares is too busy grinding single player and only stopping by for multi when invited by someone.
Zylice
Low ranks joining high rank rooms..... About that, since they're low ranks (600,000 - 1,000,000) they probably dont even know what ranks are and they
join random games. I mean I didn't know what ranks were when I was rank 200,000 then but when high rank players put 6 star maps I did them
anyways and that my friends...... Is exactly how I got better and you'd probably get better if you did too so the message is, DONT BE A PUSSY. :P

so the next time someone puts a 5/6 star, TAKE IT LIKE A MAN NOT A PUSSY, and you'll get better the more you do it. 8-)

Every other thing you said, I agree with :D
silmarilen
dont play multiplayer?
i never really understood the appeal of multiplayer when you arent playing with friends/in a tournament
Zylice

silmarilen wrote:

dont play multiplayer?
i never really understood the appeal of multiplayer when you arent playing with friends/in a tournament
meeting friends? Idk.....
B1rd

silmarilen wrote:

dont play multiplayer?
Challenging yourself to do your best against other players on random sight-reads.
Ziassan
It's strange, I play a lot of multi lately just for fun, and barely ever meet what you mention.
Of course there is always someone keeping the host or being slow but it's still very rare, and I played in room like 2k~300k wide and with 8 to 16 people.
Barusamikosu

JayEmerald wrote:

so the next time someone puts a 5/6 star, TAKE IT LIKE A MAN NOT A PUSSY
Nope. That's when I leave the lobby. 8-)
-sev
OP, eat a Snickers.
ZenithPhantasm

Kaienyuu wrote:

OP, eat a Snickers.
And a Butterfinger 8-)
Yuudachi-kun

I think we're done here.
drum drum

Kheldragar wrote:

I think we're done here.
same