Wild and Hyper's NM/M4M Queue [STD|CTB]

posted
Total Posts
183
show more
WildOne94

AsakuraNe wrote:

Mod type : NM? It's no yet closed, right?
Song: Cyntia - Akatsuki no Hana
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/290401
Difficulties: 3 diffs, Easy, Normal, Hard
Mode: standard
Song length:1:22
Genre: Anime/Japanese

ModMeBaby~! :) Thanks in Advance. :3
Yeah it should be open :3
Accepted
But NOW it's closed
MBomb
Wow, I swear, does no one even do M4M? :^)
Topic Starter
JBHyperion

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

Wow, I swear, does no one even do M4M? :^)
I just completed one, but yeah, there have only been a couple. No-one wants to do the hard work to get mods :3
Tyrell
hiii

Mod type : NM OR M4M is fine
Song: Nu-ko - Pochiko No Shiawase na Nichijou
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/297569
Difficulties: 3 diffs, Cup, Salad, Platter
Mode: CatchTheBeat
Song length: 1:55 (1:45 Drain)
Genre: Jpop

Modmebaby ;)

PS: It's so hard to find ctb maps and ctb modders. ;-;
Topic Starter
JBHyperion

spartancog95 wrote:

hiii

Mod type : NM OR M4M is fine
Song: Nu-ko - Pochiko No Shiawase na Nichijou
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/297569
Difficulties: 3 diffs, Cup, Salad, Platter
Mode: CatchTheBeat
Song length: 1:55 (1:45 Drain)
Genre: Jpop

Modmebaby ;)

PS: It's so hard to find ctb maps and ctb modders. ;-;
NM Queue is currently closed, so if you're willing to do M4M that would be a great help. I'll accept this on WildOne's behalf, so if you could mod this: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/255039 for him that would be a big help. If for some bizarre reason he decides he can't/won't mod your map, I'll fill in, so you will get your return mod.

Reply to this or send me a message/pm to let me know if this is ok with you (:
Tyrell

JBHyperion wrote:

spartancog95 wrote:

hiii

Mod type : NM OR M4M is fine
Song: Nu-ko - Pochiko No Shiawase na Nichijou
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/297569
Difficulties: 3 diffs, Cup, Salad, Platter
Mode: CatchTheBeat
Song length: 1:55 (1:45 Drain)
Genre: Jpop

Modmebaby ;)

PS: It's so hard to find ctb maps and ctb modders. ;-;
NM Queue is currently closed, so if you're willing to do M4M that would be a great help. I'll accept this on WildOne's behalf, so if you could mod this: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/255039 for him that would be a big help. If for some bizarre reason he decides he can't/won't mod your map, I'll fill in, so you will get your return mod.

Reply to this or send me a message/pm to let me know if this is ok with you (:
Okie dokie, I will mod the map as soon as possible. Thank you.
Topic Starter
JBHyperion
We thought that CtB maps need more love, so to help out, we've decided to open up a third NM slot dedicated to mapping CtB maps ONLY to ensure there's a greater chance for CtB mappers to get a mod from us. Send us your CtB requests on the double!

1 additional CtB ONLY NM slot OPEN!
Lavender
CTB diff mod please, thanks!

Mod type : <NM>
Song: <supercell - Hoshi ga Matataku Konna Yoru ni>
Link: <https://osu.ppy.sh/s/294042>
Difficulties: <5STD + 1CTB>
Mode: <STD|CTB>
Song length: <4:15>
Genre: <Pop/Japanese>

EDIT: Sorry for not reading the rules before posting.
EDIT 2:I didn't see that NM is closed, sorry for inconvience.
WildOne94

[Teichan] wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/294042
CTB diff mod please, thanks!
Please read the rules i think you didn't see any of it x.x
quickly edit your post!

Edit - Accepted now hehe :3

Ctb slot now Closed
WildOne94
Finished mod for AsakuraNe
1 slot open for nm now
HoundOfTindalos
Mod type : NM
Song: DJ Cutman- Goodnight, My Friends
Link: t/307180
Difficulties: Hard
Mode: standard
Song length: 2:07
Genre: Instrumental, D&B
Topic Starter
JBHyperion

[Teichan] wrote:

CTB diff mod please, thanks!

Mod type : <NM>
Song: <supercell - Hoshi ga Matataku Konna Yoru ni>
Link: <https://osu.ppy.sh/s/294042>
Difficulties: <5STD + 1CTB>
Mode: <STD|CTB>
Song length: <4:15>
Genre: <Pop/Japanese>

EDIT: Sorry for not reading the rules before posting.
EDIT 2:I didn't see that NM is closed, sorry for inconvience.
After discussing with the mapper in PM, we've come to an agreement and I will gladly accept the request to mod the std diffs, Wild will stick to modding the CtB diff, so the queue is now CLOSED

Still plenty of M4M slots open though! (please take one ;_;)

EDIT:

HoundOfTindalos wrote:

Mod type : NM
Song: DJ Cutman- Goodnight, My Friends
Link: t/307180
Difficulties: Hard
Mode: standard
Song length: 2:07
Genre: Instrumental, D&B
Since this came in as I was updating the queue, I'll accept it - it's only a short request so shouldn't take long ;)
Topic Starter
JBHyperion
In an unprecedented turn of events, all NM and M4M SLOTS are currently OPEN - FEED US MORE MAPS! :V
WildOne94

JBHyperion wrote:

In an unprecedented turn of events, all NM and M4M SLOTS are currently OPEN - FEED US MORE MAPS! :V
Not for long!
Asagi
Hi :3
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/227041
NM please

Thanks
Zexion
Mod type : NM
Song: Avril Lavigne - My Happy Ending
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/125671
Difficulties: Normal, Hard
Mode: STD
Song length: 03:47
Genre: Pop/Rock - English

Modmebaby!

Thanks a lot for your time!
WildOne94

Asagi wrote:

Hi :3
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/227041
NM please

Thanks
Sorry late reply. >w<
Also read the rules and edit this post please if you want a NM.
WildOne94

Zexion wrote:

Mod type : NM
Song: Avril Lavigne - My Happy Ending
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/125671
Difficulties: Normal, Hard
Mode: STD
Song length: 03:47
Genre: Pop/Rock - English

Modmebaby!

Thanks a lot for your time!
Accepted :3
Suzuya Jyuzo
Mod type : NM
Song: Miyamori Aoi & Yasuhara Ema & Sakaki Shizuka -Animetic Love Letter
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/295996
Difficulties: Insane
Mode: STD
Song length: 5:07
Genre: Anime - Japanese

Thank you

Modmebaby ;)
WildOne94

Suzuya Jyuzo wrote:

Mod type : NM
Song: Miyamori Aoi & Yasuhara Ema & Sakaki Shizuka -Animetic Love Letter
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/295996
Difficulties: Insane
Mode: STD
Song length: 5:07
Genre: Anime - Japanese

Thank you

Modmebaby ;)
We can accept this one :3 Nm is now Closed
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply