forum

Tsuda Minami & Okubo Rumi - Girl's Power de

posted
Total Posts
show more
xxdeathx
Kodora

Lust wrote:

Hello HW, my apologies but on behalf of the QAT I must disqualify this beatmap for the following reason:
  1. The bg included in this map is unacceptable for ranking standards. Please change it to something more suitable.
mappers are always free to choose any bg as long as it's safe to use (not contains any 18+ material), there's no any rules or even guidelines about "bg ranking standards", did you even discuss this with other members before taking actions?

It's completely invalid dq
Rumia-
ayyy dun smoke weed too much
Konei
worst dq ever.
Suimya

This Sky wrote:

worst dq ever.
Shad0w1and

Sekai-nyan wrote:

This Sky wrote:

worst dq ever.
Moecho

This Sky wrote:

worst dq ever.
Pappy

This Sky wrote:

worst dq ever.
At least this bg relates to the song

xxdeathx wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/220844
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/275461
then these maps got ranked without any disqualify... o.o
Setz
....... you have to be fucking kidding right?

late april fools....? no...?

wow, just wow.
alice soft
I really liked wcx's drawing so I hope these two can be rankable instead thx

source
Kodora
Kite
^ 2009 / 2010 , fun times have passed, srs bsns now
Well at least re-qualify should be quick I guess.. wish you the best HW~
Gero

This Sky wrote:

worst dq ever.
*Sigh*
Natteke desu
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot
Xinely

This Sky wrote:

worst dq ever.
and handmade is masterpiece :<
BeatofIke

This Sky wrote:

worst dq ever.
Indeed! It doesn't even affect the mapset at all unless if the background blends too much with the combo colors
Another thing, handmade BG prevents copyright issues
Oracle
哈哈哈哈哈哈hw啊你看我说了什么
Sure

This Sky wrote:

worst dq ever.
ac8129464363
sad life
Natteke desu
i never thought that i'll quote something like this, but...

This Sky wrote:

worst dq ever.
poke me when you'll deal with qats HW

come on, what the fuck is wrong with you guys?
Ethercastle

This Sky wrote:

worst dq ever.
Lavender
ridiculous
peppy
I agree that the white looks like shit. Something like p/4082601 seems good.

All those complaining about disqualification can FUCK OFF. Seriously, what the FUCK is the point of getting your panties in a twist over disqualification. It doesn't affect SHIT. We are trying to make maps of decent quality. If you dont' agree then fuck off and play unranked maps rather than giving people shit for trying.
Sure
Shad0w1and
Megurine Luka
看戏mode on

Edit: Although white (or black or simple) background is basically easier for players (especially pro players) in gameplay, I personally like what torappu did in the second one. It pushes wcx's drawing to the players in a more striking way. Nice job.

But anyway, I don't see why it is necessary to disqualify the map.
mintong89
Wow.

peppy wrote:

All those complaining about disqualification can FUCK OFF. Seriously, what the FUCK is the point of getting your panties in a twist over disqualification. It doesn't affect SHIT. We are trying to make maps of decent quality. If you dont' agree then fuck off and play unranked maps rather than giving people shit for trying.
1. It doesn't affect to gameplay.
2. It's not NSFW.
3. If you talking to quality, What? So you want use BG to talk quality? How about those maps which at Sure's post?

Beside, BG placement is depend on mapper right? How you all can force mapper to change something nonsense.
Sonnyc
Background Quality Assurance completed.
BeatofIke

peppy wrote:

We are trying to make maps of decent quality.
Ummm..don't you mean good quality?
With the amount of DQs and the QAT members raising their quality standards within the last few days, I highly doubt that they are just trying to make maps decent.

Anyways, let's just wait for Hollow Wings.
captin1

BeatofIke wrote:

Anyways, let's just wait for Hollow Wings.
would highly recommend you guys stop shitstorming before the mapper has even replied

thanks
koreapenguin
:/
Euny

Sonnyc wrote:

Background Quality Assurance completed.
- Hitagi -_old
灵魂画师王长喜
Topic Starter
Hollow Wings
hi guys. tbh, i'm so surprised that this bg can be a dq reason.

have went through the current thread above, i should say the ranking system's issues which i worried about is still happening.

current rules we already have about bg, is just like no adult or nsfw things, and can't confuse players reading maps too much (which may blame the combo colors more instead).

if this bg is shxt because those white part, then idk how to deal with those bg like Sure or others already posted there. and technically, as Megurine Luka said, pure white/black backgroud part help players reading the map a lot better than complexed ones.

“normal bg” is like some cg or scene picture, but there are still much of diy/abnormal bgs in ranked maps if you really care. and even till now, all of my maps' bgs are made by myself. if the bg is a section qat/bng should check in another way, then idk what that way really is.

we are really lack of clear standard of how to judge maps, bng are always guessing how to fit qat's tastes nowadays, but not avoid most of problems before they bubble/qualify maps. and further more, which is more important: when dq happens, some of those dq even have contradiction to ranked maps (recently), confusing all of members really much, just like this one. and on the other hand, qat are too busy to answer all of bng's doublts in maps, so things will happen like this here eventually.

now bng can't catch which one can be the example as the standard of judging bg's good or not imo, if this is a passive example of it, then please show that to everyone before suffering happens again. let's just built a pre-reaction system without too much argument, not do the opposite things. it's not only to the maps' bgs, but also can improve maps' qualities in that way as well imo.

i've mentioned this kind of suggestion to some official staffs if it can help preventing people, but failed to get any reply, which makes me really sad. maybe it really matters nothing to the system, idk...

to this map, for the bg doesn't effect the map's playing itself, i'll change it to another one like something in torappu's edit style. (and thx for that torappu :3)
alice soft
^your welcome; too many repeat-posts about the weird dq reason, thread was depressing to look at.
Was hoping it'd calm things down which didn't end up working at all :]

peppy wrote:

I agree that the white looks like shit. Something like p/4082601 seems good.

Megurine Luka wrote:

I personally like what torappu did in the second one. It pushes wcx's drawing to the players in a more striking way. Nice job.
Thanks, bg really shows off wcx's drawing skills indeed. White bg was a bit dull.
Natteke desu
hope new bg will be acceptable
Megurine Luka
噫,简直美
Crystal
直到现在我才知道长喜这个bg是认真的。

灵魂画师王长喜
Kayano

飞啦

Re-qualified!
koreapenguin
regratz