Congratulations you did it!
yes, you're doing it right
crystalsuicune wrote:OK,I fixed my guest diff...am I doing it right?
well, i guess it's ok maybe if i don't upload it... I'll ask later...
Sallad4ever wrote:oh my crystal just updated the taiko diff, but it's already bubbled
abalee wrote:and when I use the fixed taiko difficulty to replace the one in the song folder, I found that it have a different AudioFilename in the osu file. check it out please.
Louis Cyphre wrote:Delete United 2 - copy.png image from folder, than full submit. That's the BG
Audio Lead-in for 1-1.5 seconds will be enough.
-1 OD k, -1 AR. Nope
00:53:789 - make this please perfect. My suggestion: http://puu.sh/I3o Nope. i did adjust it though
01:11:208 (6) - new combo k
01:19:434 (5) - ^ k
-1 OD, - 1 AR. Normal is fast =/
00:05:160 (5) - I'm strongly recommend you to avoid such constructions in normal diffs.Nope
00:05:401 (6) - new combo k
00:53:789 (1) - same stuff like in easy k
00:51:611 (4) - delete this note. k
01:02:740 (5,6,7) - fix spacing please. Manual stacking
00:30:079 (7) - new combo there k
02:12:055 - fill these place with notes, or remove break. k
02:34:918 (1) - remove new combo k
02:55:240 (1,1) - ^ nope
all done <3
Colin Hou wrote:[General]:
- I found the clap switchs between 1st/3rd white tick to 2nd/4th and back here and there, plz make sure most of them are set on 2nd/4th ones. (the situation now is a bit confusing for me) p.s. of coursely it's fine to set on all white ticks
- 00:42:176 (1,2,3) - spacing
- ouch the stacking... this works fine in normal mod, but in Hardrock, everything will be messed :O (as a Normal, Hardrock is very common, isn't it?) so, plz increase the stack leniency and stack the things like 00:03:466 (4,5,1), 00:05:401 (1,2,3), 01:02:014 (4,5,6,7), 01:47:982 (1,2,1,2,3)
- lean-in: 0.5s is enough
- 01:45:563 (T) - feels odd to left blank here, 1 note?
- 01:47:498 (T) - ^
- 01:53:305 (T) - ^
- 02:40:724 (1,2,3) - as you changed how things going by 02:41:692 (4,5,1), do some change to these notes too? I used to think you will keep the loop in testing
- 02:24:756 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - no clap on red tick
- lean-in: 0.5s is enough
- 02:42:176 (T) - well, not a good idea to leave a break here. as there are only 2 spinner and 3 notes after it. so plz map this part.
[crystalsuicune's Taiko Oni]:
- KIAI: 00:42:176~00:59:111. 01:42:176~01:59:111. 02:17:014~02:33:950
- tags on this diff: igirisu iggy (there are 2 blanks there!)
main issue is the looks random claps and the stacking in Normal, fix them, try to get more mods and I might check this later