1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Beatmap Graveyard
show more
posted
I modded this before, I'm here for another check.

[Normal]
01:02:014 (4,5,6,7,1) - Look how the last four notes aren't spaced properly from (4). Either stack them with (4)'s end or move them away.
01:49:676 (2,1,2,3) - ^

A great improvement from the last time I modded this. Nice job.
posted

vytalibus wrote:

I modded this before, I'm here for another check.

[Normal]
01:02:014 (4,5,6,7,1) - Look how the last four notes aren't spaced properly from (4). Either stack them with (4)'s end or move them away.
01:49:676 (2,1,2,3) - ^

A great improvement from the last time I modded this. Nice job.
thanks ^^
and that's all manual stacking :o
posted
There's 2 spaces between igirisu and iggy on the tags in all diffs except [Hard]

[Hard]
You could include more breaks, there's a big break at the start then all the song continues without any breaks and the hand gets tired.
01:43:627 (7,8) - Align with the rest? like this
01:53:789 (1) - This spinner might be a tad too long.
02:28:627 (1) - ^

[Normal]
The hitsounds at the start sound too soft
00:03:466 (4,5,1,2,3) - Do a better manual stacking
Pretty good diff

[Easy]
Pretty good diff as well
posted
:oops: pretty good
;) cant find errors
give star.
posted
Congratulations you did it!
Bubbled!~
posted
:)

Edit:
Le gasp! where did it go? :O Yay! its back!
posted
Do not edit the first post or it will remove any icon it has :<
Bubble repair!~
posted
star~
posted
OK,I fixed my guest diff...am I doing it right?

Download: Noriaki Sugiyama - Pub and GO! (animelover1432) [crystalsuicune's taiko oni].osu
posted
oh my crystal just updated the taiko diff, but it's already bubbled :(
posted

crystalsuicune wrote:

OK,I fixed my guest diff...am I doing it right?
yes, you're doing it right

Sallad4ever wrote:

oh my crystal just updated the taiko diff, but it's already bubbled :(
well, i guess it's ok maybe if i don't upload it... I'll ask later...
posted
feel free to pop the bubble if you want to fix something, just ask MATs/BATs to rebubble it again.

and when I use the fixed taiko difficulty to replace the one in the song folder, I found that it have a different AudioFilename in the osu file. check it out please.
posted

abalee wrote:

and when I use the fixed taiko difficulty to replace the one in the song folder, I found that it have a different AudioFilename in the osu file. check it out please.
fixed
bubble went bye bye ;w;
posted
*Star*
posted
Delete United 2 - copy.png image from folder, than full submit.
Audio Lead-in for 1-1.5 seconds will be enough.

[Easy]
-1 OD, -1 AR.

00:53:789 - make this please perfect. My suggestion: http://puu.sh/I3o
01:11:208 (6) - new combo
01:19:434 (5) - ^


[Normal]
-1 OD, - 1 AR. Normal is fast =/

00:05:160 (5) - I'm strongly recomend you to avoid such constructions in normal diffs.
00:05:401 (6) - new combo
00:53:789 (1) - same stuff like in easy
00:51:611 (4) - delete this note.
01:02:740 (5,6,7) - fix spacing please.

[Hard]
00:30:079 (7) - new combo there
02:12:055 - fill these place with notes, or remove break.
02:34:918 (1) - remove new combo
02:55:240 (1,1) - ^

star :>
posted

Louis Cyphre wrote:

Delete United 2 - copy.png image from folder, than full submit. That's the BG :P
Audio Lead-in for 1-1.5 seconds will be enough.

[Easy]
-1 OD k, -1 AR. Nope

00:53:789 - make this please perfect. My suggestion: http://puu.sh/I3o Nope. i did adjust it though
01:11:208 (6) - new combo k
01:19:434 (5) - ^ k


[Normal]
-1 OD, - 1 AR. Normal is fast =/

00:05:160 (5) - I'm strongly recommend you to avoid such constructions in normal diffs.Nope
00:05:401 (6) - new combo k
00:53:789 (1) - same stuff like in easy k
00:51:611 (4) - delete this note. k
01:02:740 (5,6,7) - fix spacing please. Manual stacking

[Hard]
00:30:079 (7) - new combo there k
02:12:055 - fill these place with notes, or remove break. k
02:34:918 (1) - remove new combo k
02:55:240 (1,1) - ^ nope

star :>
Thanks! ^^
(will upload when i have time) uploaded
posted
[General]:
  1. I found the clap switchs between 1st/3rd white tick to 2nd/4th and back here and there, plz make sure most of them are set on 2nd/4th ones. (the situation now is a bit confusing for me) p.s. of coursely it's fine to set on all white ticks


[Normal]:
  1. 00:42:176 (1,2,3) - spacing
  2. ouch the stacking... this works fine in normal mod, but in Hardrock, everything will be messed :O (as a Normal, Hardrock is very common, isn't it?) so, plz increase the stack leniency and stack the things like 00:03:466 (4,5,1), 00:05:401 (1,2,3), 01:02:014 (4,5,6,7), 01:47:982 (1,2,1,2,3)
  3. lean-in: 0.5s is enough


[Hard]:
  1. 01:45:563 (T) - feels odd to left blank here, 1 note?
  2. 01:47:498 (T) - ^
  3. 01:53:305 (T) - ^
  4. 02:40:724 (1,2,3) - as you changed how things going by 02:41:692 (4,5,1), do some change to these notes too? I used to think you will keep the loop in testing :P
  5. 02:24:756 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - no clap on red tick
  6. lean-in: 0.5s is enough


[Easy]:
  1. 02:42:176 (T) - well, not a good idea to leave a break here. as there are only 2 spinner and 3 notes after it. so plz map this part.


[crystalsuicune's Taiko Oni]:
  1. KIAI: 00:42:176~00:59:111. 01:42:176~01:59:111. 02:17:014~02:33:950
  2. tags on this diff: igirisu iggy (there are 2 blanks there!)


main issue is the looks random claps and the stacking in Normal, fix them, try to get more mods and I might check this later
posted

Colin Hou wrote:

[General]:
  1. I found the clap switchs between 1st/3rd white tick to 2nd/4th and back here and there, plz make sure most of them are set on 2nd/4th ones. (the situation now is a bit confusing for me) p.s. of coursely it's fine to set on all white ticks


[Normal]:
  1. 00:42:176 (1,2,3) - spacing
  2. ouch the stacking... this works fine in normal mod, but in Hardrock, everything will be messed :O (as a Normal, Hardrock is very common, isn't it?) so, plz increase the stack leniency and stack the things like 00:03:466 (4,5,1), 00:05:401 (1,2,3), 01:02:014 (4,5,6,7), 01:47:982 (1,2,1,2,3)
  3. lean-in: 0.5s is enough


[Hard]:
  1. 01:45:563 (T) - feels odd to left blank here, 1 note?
  2. 01:47:498 (T) - ^
  3. 01:53:305 (T) - ^
  4. 02:40:724 (1,2,3) - as you changed how things going by 02:41:692 (4,5,1), do some change to these notes too? I used to think you will keep the loop in testing :P
  5. 02:24:756 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - no clap on red tick
  6. lean-in: 0.5s is enough


[Easy]:
  1. 02:42:176 (T) - well, not a good idea to leave a break here. as there are only 2 spinner and 3 notes after it. so plz map this part.


[crystalsuicune's Taiko Oni]:
  1. KIAI: 00:42:176~00:59:111. 01:42:176~01:59:111. 02:17:014~02:33:950
  2. tags on this diff: igirisu iggy (there are 2 blanks there!)


main issue is the looks random claps and the stacking in Normal, fix them, try to get more mods and I might check this later
all done <3
re-mapped more parts to make the map flow better~
posted
;)
posted
Iggy *W*
Star~
show more
Please sign in to reply.