forum

Hello fellow Osu'rs!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Meyrick LB
Dark Meyrick here and been playing Osu! for a good few months now.

Hoping to learn from you fellow forumers how to make some of my own beatmaps and to enjoy a fresh breeze from a different community :D
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Hi there. o/

A pleasure to meet you. Enjoy your time in the forums. :D

I'd help you with beatmapping, but I'm not good at it myself. Sorry :/
Cerulean Veyron
Welcome to the forums, Dark Meyrick!

I might be able to help you with beatmapping, eheheh c:
Topic Starter
Meyrick LB
:) the help would be much appreciated... while i get how to use everything i'm a lil confused or rather lost on what makes a good beatmap pattern... the wiki doesn't really explain it well... :?
Raisha Millenia
Welcome to the forums
SinDemonDragon13
Hi Meyrick and welcome to the osu community! :D Glad to see that you're enjoining it so far! ^^

As for beatmapping, the osu! wiki is pretty much dead and the way it is organized is indeed pretty confuzing xD I'd rether recommend taking a look in the forums (this place specificaly https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/61, just take a look at the 2nd and 3rd page) if you are interested in patterns and such things. It is too a bit disorganised but still much better that the wiki haha~

If you have any questions, want feedback of some sort or just want to chit-chat you can freely PM me in-game or here on the forums ~
Have a nice day o/
Topic Starter
Meyrick LB
:idea: thanks for the tips SinDemonDragon13!

Never heard of a wiki dying before... first time i heard of that, but i did check it out and it has been a lil more helpful. though i do intend to say hi in-game :)
Tyrell
Hey fellow Osu'r! I actually wanna learn how to beatmap as well but with all the information i've read i am still thoroughly confused about mapping. If you ever need help with using the basic editor I can help with that! Welcome to Osu forums btw. :]