Pentatonix - Daft Punk

posted
Total Posts
46
show more
Rumia-
thats not even a worth to pop.
if you arent comfortable with the bg , give an alternative bg example
and qualify it . reverting his back to bubble
Karen
actually the bg is rankable and the spacing errors don't need to be popped.
anyway byby you can rank this after the mapper fix it<3
meii18
Ok I'll qualify it I knew it i shouldn't pop the bubble /me baka
Koiyuki
@byby_chan: if you are not sure with the map need popping or not, or something else, better to ask old BNs~ ;)

@DNA: good luck on qualifying! gratz in advance :>
meii18
@Yuki sorry for that >w< I'm new BN so definitely I'll qualify it
p3n
Background images should have a reasonable image quality and resolution within the allowed limits. While that pop was a bit hasty the intentions were correct. Some of you got a PM from me. Please take the time to read it before you continue.

As for this mapset: Don't qualify anything because someone else told you to. It is the decision of the respective BN to bubble/qualify something because they alone will carry the risks involved (especially the NewBNs).



Edit: I reverted the icons for now. The post by ByBy_Chan still stands:

ByBy_ChAn wrote:

  1. The BG size is 480x320.You should find a BG with 1366x768 or 1024x768 resolution
  2. In easy diff , you have 9 spacing errors and I think in two diffs of this mapset , the first 2 diffs of this mapset there're some spacing incosistency

I'll drop the mod later :3
Please finish the mod and then post everything once you are finished. Also do not rely on AiMod for spacing errors without checking them yourself.
Ringating
I mean, really >.>
meii18
@p3n ok I'll edit and I will remove the popped bubble from that post

@DNA after I'll post the post , let me know
Topic Starter
DarknessAngel

ByBy_ChAn wrote:

placeholder for rank :3

  1. In easy diff , you have 9 spacing errors and I think in two diffs of this mapset , the first 2 diffs of this mapset there're some spacing incosistency :arrow:They are not spacing issues but we did it intentionally. I use 1.0x as a normal spacing for 1/1, and 3/2 & 2/1 are 1.2x so we can obviously to read what is 1/1, 3/2 and 2/1. That's why I usually do this for my simple diffs. Moway use the spacing to show the music of the softer part and stronger part in his diff, they should not be a problem. But i just discovered that 01:48:956 (5) was actually a spacing issue (it's been fixed), the others in his diff should be fine. Also I leave this to you:

    Spacing errors in Easy/Normal
    They need to use consistent distance snap throughout. If there's a longer pause between two objects, distance snap may be ignored if the next object is visible only after the first object is done.


    From this post.

Easy

  1. 00:30:911(5)- I would like to add NC here because would be better a NC on ''technologic'' word :3 :arrow:hmm I don't like this because it looks like NC spam.
  2. 00:36:325(1,2)- Incosistent spacing D: Move (2)- to 479|252 to avoid the incosistent spacing and move the last gap to 362|249 to make a nice pattern with the previous slider http://puu.sh/h4Msi/184af9a33c.jpg :arrow:explained above.
  3. 00:43:994(2)- I suggest to move this note to 368|231 because I feel the movement of the cursor it's weird to me ;w; :arrow:I don't think it's weird. I don't feel wrong when I play this part. (I played 5 times for it.)
  4. 00:45:347(5)- Same as above the movement of the cursor it's desoriented. Move it to 472|69 for a better movement of the cursor :arrow:same here
No reply = fixed. Thank you for mod :>

@Ringating: Big thanks for that ! I had trouble to get it ><
Ringating
also just noticed the video is 480x360 (low res 4:3 w/ letterboxing)

here is a 854x480 (16:9, to match the original) video file

comparison

no kds
Moway
Update from IRC with ByBy_ChAn. Thanks!

http://puu.sh/h6A0E/6e9c455f18.osu
meii18
And here's the log

2015-04-08 22:09 ByBy_ChAn: hi :3
2015-04-08 22:09 Moway: hi
2015-04-08 22:10 ByBy_ChAn: you accept IRC for your gd from DNA's map ?
2015-04-08 22:10 Moway: sure
2015-04-08 22:10 ByBy_ChAn: ok
2015-04-08 22:11 ByBy_ChAn: ACTION is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/665971 Pentatonix - Daft Punk [Moway's Normal]]
2015-04-08 22:12 ByBy_ChAn: 00:05:648 (3)- Honestly I suggest to remove the whistle from slider's tail for consistency with 00:03:843 (1)-
2015-04-08 22:13 Moway: how about i add one for 00:03:843 (1)
2015-04-08 22:13 Moway: for consistency with the rest of the section
2015-04-08 22:13 Moway: or too loud for the start?
2015-04-08 22:13 ByBy_ChAn: wait
2015-04-08 22:14 ByBy_ChAn: sounds good
2015-04-08 22:14 Moway: kk
2015-04-08 22:21 ByBy_ChAn: 00:36:325 (1,2,3)- I suggest to move the objects like in this pic : https://puu.sh/h6y2Y/7351a0a7f6.jpg it will looks more tidy than before
2015-04-08 22:24 Moway: I'll move (2) so that the end of (1) isn't overlapping the end of (2)
2015-04-08 22:24 Moway: http://puu.sh/h6yv6/d5b1bcc534.jpg
2015-04-08 22:24 ByBy_ChAn: ok
2015-04-08 22:24 Moway: like this, I think looks better trhan before
2015-04-08 22:25 ByBy_ChAn: yeah looks good
2015-04-08 22:26 Moway: cool
2015-04-08 22:26 Moway: i fxed a couple other sliders while looking at this also
2015-04-08 22:26 Moway: 01:00:686 (5) - moved bend so that slidertick isn't on the slider end
2015-04-08 22:27 ByBy_ChAn: 01:39:934 (2)- Why you not move this note to 432|26 ? I feel the movement of the cursor is desoriented and placed on the point mentioned by me the movement of the cursor will be recorrected
2015-04-08 22:27 Moway: 03:30:460 (7) - moved the end so that the head and end don't overlap
2015-04-08 22:27 ByBy_ChAn: ok
2015-04-08 22:28 Moway: ok, changed that
2015-04-08 22:28 Moway: adjusted (3,4) also to make the flow better
2015-04-08 22:29 ByBy_ChAn: 01:46:926 (2)- This was an accident ? Pls remove the whistle from slider's body /w\
2015-04-08 22:31 Moway: was suggested by megurine luka, i think i like it there
2015-04-08 22:31 Moway: or
2015-04-08 22:31 ByBy_ChAn: no
2015-04-08 22:31 ByBy_ChAn: it's more better to remove it
2015-04-08 22:31 Moway: k
2015-04-08 22:36 ByBy_ChAn: 02:21:437 (5,6)- I suggest to rearrange the sliders like in this pic https://puu.sh/h6zjd/29f9ef1241.jpg to make an acute pattern for a better movement of the cursor
2015-04-08 22:38 ByBy_ChAn: 02:23:242 (1)- ; 02:24:144 (1)- remove those NC because they don't really fit :/
2015-04-08 22:38 ByBy_ChAn: *NCs
2015-04-08 22:40 Moway: fixed the sliders
2015-04-08 22:40 ByBy_ChAn: ok
2015-04-08 22:40 Moway: going to keep the NCs because I like them at the end of the kiai with the buildup into the spinner
2015-04-08 22:40 ByBy_ChAn: oki
2015-04-08 22:42 ByBy_ChAn: that's all from now :3
2015-04-08 22:43 Moway: cool, thanks!
2015-04-08 22:43 ByBy_ChAn: np

Let's continue

[Hard]
  1. 00:16:701(2)- A bad stack here with 00:16:024(4)- 's head D: Place it to 88|155 for a better stack
  2. 00:49:182(1)- Honestly I suggest to remove the NC because it doesn't really fit the song /w\ Instead add the NC on 00:48:505(2)- for consistency with other NCs and it will really fit the song owo
  3. 02:12:866(6,7,8,9,10)- Honestly to follow the rhythm of the music much better I suggest to remove 02:12:979(7)- because here works much better note-> triplets rhythm as you did at 02:11:964(1,2,3,4)-
  4. 02:23:129(1,2,3,4,5)- Those objects.....have a weird placement and it looks like an bad overlap. I suggest to make a placement of the sliders like in this pics http://puu.sh/h75ja/8dc7cb7489.jpg http://puu.sh/h76NG/8b00dca389.jpg http://puu.sh/h76Mr/a21ab5d29d.jpg to looks like a good overlap and to improve the flow and plyability during gameplay
  5. 02:40:385(3)- If you want a better placement of the cvadruplets and a better movement of the cursor and flow I suggest to move this note to 363|161 to make it equal with 02:39:934(1)- and then move the next note to 414|204 to make it equal with 02:40:159(2)-
  6. 03:54:595(5)- Oppps spacing error maybe you made a mistake here. I suggest to move it with 8 pixels to left like here http://puu.sh/h77fN/db4e8c5c26.jpg


[Insane]
  1. 00:20:535(2)- I suggest to move it with 1 pixel to right to make it equal with previous slider
  2. 00:48:505(7)- For a equality with the previous 2 notes, I suggest to move it with 6 pixels up and also you will improve the movement of the cursor and flow
  3. 01:46:250(3)- Oh no it doesn't look so good /w\ The note isn't stacked well with 01:47:377(3)- 's tail. Place it to 252|194 for a better stack
  4. 01:51:889(5,6)- Can you avoid this ? http://puu.sh/h77Fz/4ae4bd8520.jpg it looks like an bad overlap and it's really untidy.Place (6)- like here http://puu.sh/h77Ey/fe3af6225a.jpg to avoid that touch
  5. 02:13:092(6,7,8,9,10)- I prefer note -> triplets rhythm here to follow much better the rhythm of the music so I suggest to remove 02:12:979(7)-
  6. 02:58:317(8)- Honestly I suggest to remove clap from slider's tail because sounds too loud and it doesn't fit really good.The clap from the next note fits much better than previous slider's tail


The mod wasn't finished so you should reply again >w<

Call me back ~
Topic Starter
DarknessAngel

ByBy_ChAn wrote:

Let's continue

[Hard]
  1. 00:16:701(2)- A bad stack here with 00:16:024(4)- 's head D: Place it to 88|155 for a better stack :arrow:sorry but I don't think it is a bad stack though, in fact I used many of them for my many complete maps...
  2. 00:49:182(1)- Honestly I suggest to remove the NC because it doesn't really fit the song /w\ Instead add the NC on 00:48:505(2)- for consistency with other NCs and it will really fit the song owo :arrow:About this, I just found I lost a NC to 00:50:761 (1) so I added it back. But I don't want to change the NC pattern for this part bcz it looks average (the number themselves) and it still makes sense.
@Ringating : I use a better video from you, thank you again ! :> Oh sorry, I wanna use your video but I just found that your video was out of screen like this.(sorry I forgot to put a picture here, you can try yourself ><) I need to change mine back /.\ anyway thank you for the help ! :3/

Updated Moway's diff.


Edit:

ByBy_ChAn wrote:

[Hard]
  1. 02:12:866(6,7,8,9,10)- Honestly to follow the rhythm of the music much better I suggest to remove 02:12:979(7)- because here works much better note-> triplets rhythm as you did at 02:11:964(1,2,3,4)- :arrow:I prefer the rhythm I use than make a triplet, it shows a various rhythm and it sounds good to me.
  2. 02:23:129(1,2,3,4,5)- Those objects.....have a weird placement and it looks like an bad overlap. I suggest to make a placement of the sliders like in this pics http://puu.sh/h75ja/8dc7cb7489.jpg http://puu.sh/h76NG/8b00dca389.jpg http://puu.sh/h76Mr/a21ab5d29d.jpg to looks like a good overlap and to improve the flow and plyability during gameplay
    :arrow:The pattern like this should not apply to a Hard diff. (may too hard to read) Also I don't think the overlap is bad at all /.\
  3. 02:40:385(3)- If you want a better placement of the cvadruplets and a better movement of the cursor and flow I suggest to move this note to 363|161 to make it equal with 02:39:934(1)- and then move the next note to 414|204 to make it equal with 02:40:159(2)- :arrow:I like to use straight flow here.
  4. 03:54:595(5)- Oppps spacing error maybe you made a mistake here. I suggest to move it with 8 pixels to left like here http://puu.sh/h77fN/db4e8c5c26.jpg :arrow:?? I can't get your point. There is no spacing error imo.


[Insane]
  1. 00:20:535(2)- I suggest to move it with 1 pixel to right to make it equal with previous slider :arrow:k
  2. 00:48:505(7)- For a equality with the previous 2 notes, I suggest to move it with 6 pixels up and also you will improve the movement of the cursor and flow :arrow:moved to another place.
  3. 01:46:250(3)- Oh no it doesn't look so good /w\ The note isn't stacked well with 01:47:377(3)- 's tail. Place it to 252|194 for a better stack :arrow:stacked perfectly, it's (253,195).
  4. 01:51:889(5,6)- Can you avoid this ? http://puu.sh/h77Fz/4ae4bd8520.jpg it looks like an bad overlap and it's really untidy.Place (6)- like here http://puu.sh/h77Ey/fe3af6225a.jpg to avoid that touch :arrow:sure.
  5. 02:13:092(6,7,8,9,10)- I prefer note -> triplets rhythm here to follow much better the rhythm of the music so I suggest to remove 02:12:979(7)- :arrow:explained in Hard.
  6. 02:58:317(8)- Honestly I suggest to remove clap from slider's tail because sounds too loud and it doesn't fit really good.The clap from the next note fits much better than previous slider's tail :arrow:ok it seems better.


The mod wasn't finished so you should reply again >w<

Call me back ~
I changed my video back because the new one is out of screen. Need to redl the map :>
meii18
Recheck /w\

At general I checked everything at general and nothing owo

[Easy]
  1. 00:43:994(2)- Why you not move this note to 368|230 ? Because I feel the cursor is desoriented and make this note equal with the previous note will make the cursor more oriented
  2. 00:55:723(2)- I suggest to move this slider to 11|234 to make it equal with the previous slider and to improve the movement of the cursor and the flow a bit owo
  3. 01:14:219(4)- I recommend to you to rotate it with -2 degress because I feel this slider needs a bit balance for a better movement of the cursor
  4. 02:24:595(3)- I prefer to put finish on slider's head because I hear a cymbal sound
  5. 04:07:227()- I suggest to place a note here for ''over'' lyric


[Moway's Normal]
  1. 01:18:280(5)- I suggest to move it to 181|296 for an acute pattern with previous pattern but be careful with next objects
  2. 01:32:490()- ~ 01:34:746()- Here isn't necessary a break. I suggest to rmove the break


[Hard]
  1. 02:22:791(1,2,3,4,5)- I gave you this pattern because to make (5)- more visible and pls don't worry you can use that pattern /w\ Look at my previous mod for pics
  2. 02:53:242(4)- Move it with 1 pixel to left for a equality with next slider's head
  3. 03:30:460(2)- Place it to 210|64 to make it equal with previous slider and to improve a bit the flow and the movement of the cursor


[Insane]
  1. 02:24:483(8)- I suggest to add finish at slider's tail because cymbal sound ==
  2. 02:57:302(5)- I recommend to rotate it with just 1 degress to the cursor could arrive on next note perfectly
  3. 03:50:986(3)- Place this note to 378|325 to make it equal with previous note and to make a perfect isoscel triangle pattern to improve a bit the movement of the cursor and flow


Call me back again /w\
Topic Starter
DarknessAngel

ByBy_ChAn wrote:

Recheck /w\

At general I checked everything at general and nothing owo

[Easy]
  1. 00:43:994(2)- Why you not move this note to 368|230 ? Because I feel the cursor is desoriented and make this note equal with the previous note will make the cursor more oriented :arrow:Tried another 3 times (total 8 times), current pattern is fine.
  2. 00:55:723(2)- I suggest to move this slider to 11|234 to make it equal with the previous slider and to improve the movement of the cursor and the flow a bit owo :arrow:adjusted a little bit
  3. 01:14:219(4)- I recommend to you to rotate it with -2 degress because I feel this slider needs a bit balance for a better movement of the cursor :arrow:done, but it's too nazi...
  4. 02:24:595(3)- I prefer to put finish on slider's head because I hear a cymbal sound :arrow:yes I lost one.
  5. 04:07:227()- I suggest to place a note here for ''over'' lyric :arrow:I want to make a combination with 04:05:648 (5), it's better to me to stop at 04:07:001.



[Hard]
  1. 02:22:791(1,2,3,4,5)- I gave you this pattern because to make (5)- more visible and pls don't worry you can use that pattern /w\ Look at my previous mod for pics :arrow:No thanks, I don't want it.
  2. 02:53:242(4)- Move it with 1 pixel to left for a equality with next slider's head :arrow:it would not be equal if I did it.
  3. 03:30:460(2)- Place it to 210|64 to make it equal with previous slider and to improve a bit the flow and the movement of the cursor :arrow:These two 03:29:558 (1,2) are symmetry, I don't want to break this pattern. Also the flow is not really bad though.


[Insane]
  1. 02:24:483(8)- I suggest to add finish at slider's tail because cymbal sound == :arrow:added
  2. 02:57:302(5)- I recommend to rotate it with just 1 degress to the cursor could arrive on next note perfectly :arrow:ok
  3. 03:50:986(3)- Place this note to 378|325 to make it equal with previous note and to make a perfect isoscel triangle pattern to improve a bit the movement of the cursor and flow :arrow:done


Call me back again /w\
Moway

ByBy_ChAn wrote:

Recheck /w\

At general I checked everything at general and nothing owo

[Moway's Normal]
  1. 01:18:280(5)- I suggest to move it to 181|296 for an acute pattern with previous pattern but be careful with next objects 181 was too far away, but I moved it down to 296
  2. 01:32:490()- ~ 01:34:746()- Here isn't necessary a break. I suggest to rmove the break I prefer the break here for the Normal diff since the player has been playing for 1:30 at that point



Call me back again /w\
http://puu.sh/h7mKi/78a1cd93b7.osu
Topic Starter
DarknessAngel
updated.
meii18
Waiting till tomorrow /w\


\o<o/
spboxer3
gratz
Please sign in to reply.

New reply