1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
  4. Tournaments
show more
posted
There is one thing I don't get: how is this BO3 and there is a tiebreaker?

Does tiebreaker pop in when it's 1:1? That's kinda dumb, imo
posted
The matches will be played as BO5 instead of BO3
posted
First post should be updated then :)
posted
Is there seriously an AR8 map in the hidden pool?
posted

Death wrote:

Why not
I see no problem
posted

Death wrote:

fc first try

it's not that hard
posted
I understand that is is easily FC able, I just don't think a tournament with no ranking requirement (eg. ranks 5k-10k only, or something like that) should have an AR8 map, especially not one that is generally a DT map for the majority of players above rank 2,000. It's not really a matter of having maps that are playable by everyone in the tournament either. When I sign up for a tournament I sign up expecting difficult maps, as all players should. Difficult is a relative term of course. Don't get me wrong, I understand the map pool will get harder as time progresses, but I personally think the map pool is still too easy for a first round pool.
posted
And we all know what "too easy map pool" means in a tournament...
posted
Gunther...
posted
Hey.

About two weeks back I tore a ligament in my left arm. I thought I'd be good to play by the 11th but 24 hours beforehand it's still not looking great, so I will not be participating. Sorry for the inconvenience.
posted
Make sure you guys follow the stream! You can find it here, http://www.twitch.tv/qpad
posted
Unless I can get my matches 3 hours earlier than when I currently have them, I will be unable to attend. My nephew's birthday party op q_q

Hopefully it isn't too late to have my matches earlier.
posted
There's no mention how the freemod bracket works in this tournament. Can you elaborate?
posted

fartownik wrote:

There's no mention how the freemod bracket works in this tournament. Can you elaborate?
The freemod bracket allows you to choose whatever mods you'd like, except DoubleTime and HalfTime.
Both players does not have to choose the same mods.
Each player have to pick atleast 1 mod however you can pick more than one mod if you want.

As for map picking each player can only pick 1 map from the freemod mappool.

Sorry for not being clear enough about it, I'll update the main post.
posted
Oops... Was in the hospital for my matches... Sorry :(
posted
any news for next round ? (I'm afraid my internet will be down again :'( )
posted

ExRei wrote:

any news for next round ? (I'm afraid my internet will be down again :'( )
Information about the next round will be up on monday.
posted
by the way good job staff this is the greatest schedule ever!
3 matches in a row, starting at 10am on Saturday! This is the best Tournament i have ever """played""" in *cough*
posted

cptnXn wrote:

by the way good job staff this is the greatest schedule ever!
3 matches in a row, starting at 10am on Saturday! This is the best Tournament i have ever """played""" in *cough*
Why wait until after your matches to complain? You need to take a little responsibility sometimes zzz
posted
better than games at 3am to 5am :p
show more