forum

Website problem?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
pjiang621111
Is this unusual or has it been like this?

RemmyX25
I'm pretty sure the website counts friends who are logged into the WEBSITE, not in-game.
Topic Starter
pjiang621111
I see...I didn't think of that. :)
Derekku
Yep, the forum only shows friends who are online on the forum while in-game friends only show as online when they are actually in-game.
Topic Starter
pjiang621111
RemmyX25's explanation was already very clear to me about that - but thanks for the clarification anyway. ;) BLEH

Derekku Chan, please forgive me if I sounded rude or anything - I really don't mean it in any bad way. And really I welcome any clarifications anyone has to offer to me.
anonymous_old

pjiang621111 wrote:

RemmyX25's explanation was already very clear to me about that - but thanks for the clarification anyway. ;)
NO NEED TO BE SO RUDE.

People these days.
Topic Starter
pjiang621111

strager wrote:

pjiang621111 wrote:

RemmyX25's explanation was already very clear to me about that - but thanks for the clarification anyway. ;)
NO NEED TO BE SO RUDE.

People these days.
I don't see how that was rude. But forget about how I don't see it as rude - if that was rude of me to say that then I am sincerely sorry. I don't know why I am oblivious to these things. Maybe I need constructive criticism on that too.
Please don't look at me in a different way - I actually respect others, and I would like others to treat me the same way.
Loginer

pjiang621111 wrote:

I don't see how that was rude. But forget about how I don't see it as rude - if that was rude of me to say that then I am sincerely sorry. I don't know why I am oblivious to these things.
That's not all you're oblivious of, apparently.
anonymous_old

Loginer wrote:

pjiang621111 wrote:

I don't see how that was rude. But forget about how I don't see it as rude - if that was rude of me to say that then I am sincerely sorry. I don't know why I am oblivious to these things.
Derekku
orz
Topic Starter
pjiang621111

Loginer wrote:

What do you mean?
Topic Starter
pjiang621111

Derekku Chan wrote:

orz

pjiang621111 wrote:

Derekku Chan, please forgive me if I sounded rude or anything - I really don't mean it in any bad way. And really I welcome any clarifications anyone has to offer to me.
SwRRt
This is an endless circle that needs to die. The tooth fairy waved her magical wand! YOU ALL HAVE 5 BUCKS GO BUY A DRINK AND SHUT UP. :D haveaniceday. The answer to your question was answered, the problem is solved, discussion should end.
Derekku
@pjiang: I didn't think you were rude; strager is just trolling you.

/thread
Topic Starter
pjiang621111
Oh, I see now. ^_^

And with that, this conversation is over.
anonymous_old

pjiang621111 wrote:

Oh, I see now. ^_^

And with that, this conversation is over.
That's what you think.
awp
Trolling a mentally-handicapped person is like riding a bike in a special Olympics footrace. Yeah, at the end of the day you're winner, but I mean come on against what competition?
anonymous_old

awp wrote:

Trolling a mentally-handicapped person is like riding a bike in a special Olympics footrace. Yeah, at the end of the day you're winner, but I mean come on against what competition?
It's still a nice bike ride.
Topic Starter
pjiang621111

strager wrote:

awp wrote:

It's still a nice bike ride.
I can't stop smiling after seeing this.
How did I end up being compared to a "mentally-handicapped" person? XD

So that's trolling, huh...damn you, strager - I feel like I'm being ridiculed. :D
awp
all in the name of a magical simile