forum

I need help with timing...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CrystaltheCool
Please? I'm having no luck here...

I haven't started placing the notes yet.

Also, here's the song I want to map: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBU5gKmUAyw

I'd also like to know how to cut an MP3 from the beginning part. There's 2 seconds of silence, and it screws up my tap-to-time process. :/
SinDemonDragon13
Offset: 4060
BPM: 155.000

Hope this helps :D
Topic Starter
CrystaltheCool

SinDemonDragon13 wrote:

Offset: 4060
BPM: 155.000

Hope this helps :D
Thanks! So... How do I enter the BPM and Offset? The Timer Setup Panel isn't letting me do anything either. :P

EDIT: NVM, figured out how to enter in the BPM and Offset. So... What am I supposed to do with Slider Velocity and Slider Tick Rate? :P
Mao
Slider Velocity is just your sliders' speed and therefore depends on difficulty and how you prefer it. The tick rate also depends on the song and wether there's a lot of 1/2 in it that would be omitted by 1/1-Sliders. With that being the case I'd go for Tick Rate 2 but that depends on the song :/
Nuolong
I recommend that you first become more experienced with the game. You just joined nearly two days ago. I'm not judging what you're capable of, but I'm just saying that it will be a lot easier to understand the flow of beatmapping (not talking much about editor tools) if you get better at the game and find new techniques. :)
Anyhow, good luck with your beatmap.

Also, about cutting an mp3, you can use something like this. (I'm not sure if it really works [I think I have used it for one of my WIPs {work-in-progress}]; I just searched mp3 cropper in Google :P)

Edit: Oh the tapping, yeah the offset that SinDemonDragon told you should help. ^No need for cropper now unless you want to save some bytes :P