show more
przepson
Great map :3
Must be ranked :3
toybot
hi dad

Okoratu wrote:

[toybot]
03:02:234 - onward why is this blue and inverted i don't understand like all the color haxing past this point is fucked - rip

ok then bye
fixed all, thanks! https://0paste.tk/7728.txt
Topic Starter
Asphyxia

sukiNathan wrote:

I haven't forgotten btw =w=

[RLC's Extra]
  1. 01:31:035 (1) - Surprised you didn't use 2 2/1 sliders here, 01:32:234 - should really be emphasized done

Reditum wrote:

haha you know what I should do I should make a map with like 20 diffs for a 4:13 song im sure everyone will love that you know how the kids love their long songs these days

FOUR SEASONS BAR AND GRILL:
00:10:034 (5) - NC like there's so much blank space like help a bro out ya did
00:21:434 (1) - Susan don't smother my face like that (aka this overlap really sucks please do not do that) the overlap is fully intentional and I love it so ya keepin' it
01:16:034 (2) - Same thing with the blank space
01:18:434 (2) - mother she lives so far how will I make it to grandma's on time
01:20:834 (3) - ^ (and rather than artificially making my mod longer, I'll just say assume this for any other instance of this.) didn't do NCs here since it'd ruin how I managed the combos here
02:33:734 (2) - Considering this is the first jump in a LONG time, I'd suggest making it slightly easier to achieve. Even though this is the start of a kiai section, it seems kind of jerky, and the next note is kind of in my peripheral vision rather than my immediate vision, so I'm just like "ugggh" hmm, will consider this more. the map is overall pretty hard, and a jump out of the blue from those high spaced streams aren't exactly an issue, especially because that slider is blanketed with the stream nicely

Thanks for not making the streams garbage

accept my FB friend request pls RLC:
Even if I have nothing to say like tbh these hitsounds are amazing good job on that. I'm a sucker for good hitsounds.
01:35:835 (1,2) - To not screw up the flow, a slider may be good here. Otherwise it's just like "uhhh wow ok i sure hope I don't need any momentum to hit another long stream hmm, it'd make this section more inconsistent so I'd rather not
02:07:035 (1) - Ok so it actually does sound kinda cool but like i'm contractually obligated to say "please change this to something more creative" but it's interesting!

Hard:
00:09:284 - its in these lonely times that I realize just how truly fucked up my life is you didnt see anything

Everything else is chillin.

good job not making shitty maps

gervin51 wrote:

Maybe you can add a bit more on the jumps. The start will be jumping while the next is streaming. I recommend using hexagons or octagons.
Not exactly sure what you mean? The thing is, I already reduced some of the jumps' spacing because they were dominating the map overall (according to the feedback I got from players), so that would ruin it again so I'd rather not for now

Okoratu wrote:

[Easy]
uhh would consider muting the sliderslide in both samplesets used because the long sliders can become kind of annoying to listen to?
00:47:834 (1) - 01:08:234 (1) - after seeing the krfawy dq i don't know if you qat people won't conclude that this slider can be confusing for beginners because it partly overlaps itself etc etc
01:52:634 (1,1) - these 2 overlapping doesn't look that nice and can be easily avoided so uhhm
02:51:134 - does this miss hitsounds? it kinda sounds like it does fixed everything else except slider mute thingies, imo fine

[akaphyxia]
01:46:484 (2,3) - 01:48:884 (2,3) - these were meh because they are the only direct stacks in this whole diff and due to the ar being so low most people could get the idea to press both keys if they can't read it so uhh would unstack or something okay
02:49:634 (4,5,1,2,3,4,1) - 02:49:634 (4,5,1) - can easily throw you off while playing and then 02:51:134 (2) - is also a bit ugh because sliderend is so much stronger than its head http://puu.sh/iQfAR/ef27b51dd3.jpg would work better imo I feel like the current rhythm compliments the music better, and it doesn't leave the 2/1 (?) gap there like in your suggestions, to the constant 1/1 and 1/2 rhythm feels more natural

[Hard]
00:11:084 (2,3) - jump into stack was kind of sudden and you don't really do that stuff much in the rest of the diff so would consider nerfing this one nerfed a tad
00:52:634 (1) - even though it's blue and stuff about half of it is also hidden under that one slider and can be a bit confusing, would at least consider something custom made like 00:18:434 (3,3) - ran a couple of tests and it was fine imo, since the hitburst leaves just before the actual slider appears
01:36:584 (2,3,4) - 01:41:384 (2,3,4) - i think a triplet is a bit too intense for this part and has potential to ruin a bit of the atmosphere here, but maybe that's just me would feel too empty without it though, so keeping 'em for now :c

[RLC Insane]
uhh break things are inconsistent with your extra because you mapped the part after the first kiai in here but didn't in extra (just mentioning this because p/4307653) k fixed
01:04:634 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - (long link yes) i think this part is contrary to 02:28:634 (1,2,3,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,4) - , which is the same thing but leading into a kiai using a lot of circles making it easier for insane players to actually notelock on, especially on stacks like 01:05:234 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - which have a lot of spacing afterwards, could be unpleasant for the actual target audience most of this diff is mapped for. might take that into consideration at least hmm okay, I added few sliders to the first one to balance things out properly
02:35:084 (5) - should the bigger spacing not be from 5->6 instead of 4->5 ? that would highlight 6 better feel like this is fine playability-wise
02:36:884 (5,1) - same thing happens to a few other places as well i think, would be a waste of time to go over your diff for you pointing out the same thing a lot and then you disagree with the first mention for reasons, so if you think it's worth doing or should be done, then do it yourself to the places you think should have it ^
03:40:484 (1,1,1) - it could be a bit confusing to read these if they stack perfectly, or that's just me, at least i found these surprising because of that considering the level of this Insane, having some complex patterns here and there doesn't hurt imo

[RLC Apex OD 8.5 AR 9.2]
due to tickrate 2 the 1/3 sliders used in 01:16:034 (1) - might have wrongly snapped sliderticks (p/4314004 reference that this could be issue) so using tickrate 1 for it might be safer besides your other diff also uses that tickrate, idk fixed
01:40:260 (11) - isn't this offsync if you put a whistle on it while music is 2/3 stuff? i mean its minor but theoretically the whistles don't fit 100% fixed
02:35:235 (5,6) - are whistles on ends intentional, they sound additive instead of just being there (o well pretty sure they're intentional, but i still think this would sound a bit better without spamming whistlesso much) yeah they sound good to me so keeping them

[]

ehh sorry for cutting rlc's diff so short but it's barely on the level i can play right now because my stamina is complete garbage

also the gray bg just goes to complete darkness before the mp3 actually ends, might wanna fix this for cinema mod reasons - and it's so minor
lol

ok then bye
Thanks for the mods, guys! :D Appreciate it~

przepson wrote:

Great map :3
Must be ranked :3
Thanks! :D

Everything should be updated. And for anyone that is worried or just generally disagrees with this map in any way; yes, it's mean't to be this streamy since it's aimed to be a stream map. I see this song being mapped like this, so if you don't like streams, this map isn't necessarily for you.
Nathan
blue cheese burrito

just got rid of a spinner in easy and normal that lacked recovery time
Topic Starter
Asphyxia

sukiNathan wrote:

blue cheese burrito

just got rid of a spinner in easy and normal that lacked recovery time
Wee, thanks so much sukiNathan! <3

Pls don't qualify this without my permission first @BNs
Xilver15
Topic Starter
Asphyxia
Somehow, a pattern in RLC's Extra got removed, no idea how. Also, thanks to byfar, I fixed 2 things in RLC's Insane so now it plays better and all that cool stuff
Nathan
woops
DeletedUser_4329079
Re-hype :)
Monstrata
[Four Dimensions]

1. 01:07:784 (2,3) - Swap these two in timeline? Would flow a bit better going into 1 imo.
  2. 01:09:509 (1) - Is there a reason for ending the spinner here? Ending on 01:09:509 (1) - sounds better imo since there's actually a sound you can hitsound the spinner's end to.
  3. 01:46:484 (1,2,3,4) - Spacing is quite misleading with this pattern. both 1/2's and 1/1's using basically the same spacing. One possible solution is NC'ing 01:46:934 (3) -
  4. 01:47:234 (4) - This should be 1/3.
  5. 01:50:234 (1,2,3) - Same here, but at least there is less overlap.
  6. 02:13:859 (12,13,14,15,16,1) - Last part of this stream kinda lacks any shape. Meh, just pointing it out in case~
  7. 02:46:259 (12,13,14) - This is seriously too sharp ;c. I liked what you did with 02:41:984 (3,4,5) - a lot better lol. You don't use something this 180 degree change anywhere else in your map :P.
[ktg's Extreme]

1. 02:42:734 (1,2) - Wow this kills so much momentum :C you sure about this???
[RLC's Extra]

1. 04:08:384 (1) - Only thing I want to point out is the spinner begins on a red tick while on every other diff besides Easy/Normal the spinner is on 04:08:309 - . Maybe you want to change that for consistency? idk.
[Frey's Extra]

1. 01:08:909 (4,6) - These are really difficult to land without releasing off the 1/8 sliders too early and getting 100's xPP.
  2. 02:28:034 (1) - This NC doesn't seem necessary imo. Beat doesn't pick up until 02:28:334 -
[RLC's Insane]

1. 01:47:434 (4,5) - Can you double-check snapping here for me?
  2. 02:51:284 (1,2,3) - Larger jump from 2>3 would make more sense with the pitch increase.
  3. 04:08:384 (1) - Same as RLC's Extra if you wanna start the spinner earlier on blue tick.
[toybot's Insane]

1. 02:39:734 (2,3,4) - Might want to space out the DS from 3>4 just a bit more, since there is a 3/4 gap in between
  2. 03:49:634 (3,4) - ^
[Hard]

1. HP 6 is a jump from Normal. I think 5 would be better, considering toybot's Insane is also HP 6.
  2. OD 7 is too high imo... I think 6 would function a lot better and provide better balance between Normal's OD4 and toybot's Insane's OD 7.
  3. 01:09:509 (1,1) - If you changed something with the spinner in Four Dimensions, be sure to fix it here too.
[Akaphyxia's Normal]

1. Some parts are quite dense in Kiai time like say 02:46:034 (2,3,4,5,6,7,1) - . I think AR 5.5 would be better on this diff.
[Easy]

1. May want to move the AR to 3.5.
hype hype hype
toybot
ktgster

monstrata wrote:

[ktg's Extreme]
  1. 02:42:734 (1,2) - Wow this kills so much momentum :C you sure about this??? - yes, I heard no complaints and the combo colours indicate the slowdown plus once you know, its not as bad
Frey

monstrata wrote:

[Frey's Extra]

1. 01:08:909 (4,6) - These are really difficult to land without releasing off the 1/8 sliders too early and getting 100's xPP.
    not really, I can fc this part, just think them two double clicks.
  2. 02:28:034 (1) - This NC doesn't seem necessary imo. Beat doesn't pick up until 02:28:334 -
    well, I was told to NC with the Storyboard. So it make more sense if you play it with sb on
Thank for modding! :)
Topic Starter
Asphyxia
Will check the mod soon, thanks! Will edit this post for replies and such.

Self-reminder: 03:34:634 - nerrrrrrrrrrrf

monstrata wrote:

[Four Dimensions]

1. 01:07:784 (2,3) - Swap these two in timeline? Would flow a bit better going into 1 imo. Sure!
  2. 01:09:509 (1) - Is there a reason for ending the spinner here? Ending on 01:09:509 (1) - sounds better imo since there's actually a sound you can hitsound the spinner's end to. Hmm, sure
  3. 01:46:484 (1,2,3,4) - Spacing is quite misleading with this pattern. both 1/2's and 1/1's using basically the same spacing. One possible solution is NC'ing 01:46:934 (3) - Talked in-game about this. Anyone who is capable of playing such a difficulty, they should be able to read that rhythm change due to the fast AR
  4. 01:47:234 (4) - This should be 1/3. Fixed
  5. 01:50:234 (1,2,3) - Same here, but at least there is less overlap. ^
  6. 02:13:859 (12,13,14,15,16,1) - Last part of this stream kinda lacks any shape. Meh, just pointing it out in case~ Talked about this as well, it's just a copied ver. of the previous thingy
  7. 02:46:259 (12,13,14) - This is seriously too sharp ;c. I liked what you did with 02:41:984 (3,4,5) - a lot better lol. You don't use something this 180 degree change anywhere else in your map :P. Ah talked about this one as well. I looked how ppl handle those bends, and most of the ppl who can play this can do it fine imo
[RLC's Extra]

1. 04:08:384 (1) - Only thing I want to point out is the spinner begins on a red tick while on every other diff besides Easy/Normal the spinner is on 04:08:309 - . Maybe you want to change that for consistency? idk. Fix
[RLC's Insane]

1. 01:47:434 (4,5) - Can you double-check snapping here for me? Checked and should be okay; slider starts on the melody, and ends on the strong, main beat
  2. 02:51:284 (1,2,3) - Larger jump from 2>3 would make more sense with the pitch increase. Blankets tho
  3. 04:08:384 (1) - Same as RLC's Extra if you wanna start the spinner earlier on blue tick. Yup fixed
[Hard]

1. HP 6 is a jump from Normal. I think 5 would be better, considering toybot's Insane is also HP 6.
  2. OD 7 is too high imo... I think 6 would function a lot better and provide better balance between Normal's OD4 and toybot's Insane's OD 7.
  3. 01:09:509 (1,1) - If you changed something with the spinner in Four Dimensions, be sure to fix it here too. Fixed everything
[Akaphyxia's Normal]

1. Some parts are quite dense in Kiai time like say 02:46:034 (2,3,4,5,6,7,1) - . I think AR 5.5 would be better on this diff. Sure!
[Easy]

1. May want to move the AR to 3.5. Done
hype hype hype
Thanks! Should be fully updated now! :D
Monstrata

Qualification Notice

Hello!

Congratulations! The Quality Appreciation Team has decided to qualify this beatmap. The following is a list of reasons and examples for the qualification. If you have any comments, please reply to this post and we will do our best to clarify any misunderstandings.

1. Kiai time is toggled on for less than 15 seconds.
  2. Kiai time is toggled on for less than 15 seconds.
  3. Kiai time is toggled on for less than 15 seconds.
  4. Kiai time is toggled on for less than 15 seconds.
  5. Kiai time is toggled on for less than 15 seconds.
  6. Kiai time is toggled on for less than 15 seconds.

If you happen to approve of this qualification and would like to see more maps like this qualified, please fill out this form. Before using this form, please read the instructions carefully.

The Quality Assurance Team members may handle this mapset now that it has been qualified.

Good luck!

###4D
Topic Starter
Asphyxia
Oh snap, thanks so much monstrata!
jonathanlfj
whoa nice
moya
Haruto
Congratulations Asphyxia!
RLC
dam sick
xGx

Cherry Blossom
lol you dare.
Gratz btw.
Spectator
YES YES Y
Frey
wow
DeletedUser_4329079
Gj!
SrSkyPlayer
congratz!!!!!1111!
caren_sk
blah !!!
Nomination Assessment Team

Disqualification Notice

This has been disqualified upon request by the mapper or nominating nominator within 12 hours after qualification. Please ensure to make your adjustments and then you are free to requalify it.

###0
Topic Starter
Asphyxia
Sorry everyone. Will get this back up ASAP. Somehow, the break times from every difficulty got removed and this just ruins the HP drain for every difficulty.
hent2222
I CRI XD
xLolicore-
Holy shit lol I noticed there were no break times
Topic Starter
Asphyxia
Alright, fixed and this should be ready to go again!
Akiyama Mizuki
So nice disqualification is done so fast lol
gl for next
Hinsvar
Moved a circle in a stream on 4D to improve the flow and made sure all the breaks are there.
Lyric
Amazing!
Topic Starter
Asphyxia
Thanks! Do NOT re-qualify without my permission, thanks!
Haruru
03:34:334 (4) - missing hitsound?
Topic Starter
Asphyxia

Haruru wrote:

03:34:334 (4) - missing hitsound?
Nice found, fixed!
Monstrata

Re-Qualification Notice

Hello!

Congratulations! The Break-Time Appreciation Team has decided to qualify this beatmap. The following is a list of reasons and examples for the qualification. If you have any comments, please reply to this post and we will do our best to clarify any misunderstandings.

1. Kiai time is toggled on for less than 15 seconds.
  2. Kiai time is toggled on for less than 15 seconds.
  3. Kiai time is toggled on for less than 15 seconds.
  4. Kiai time is toggled on for less than 15 seconds.
  5. Kiai time is toggled on for less than 15 seconds.
  6. Kiai time is toggled on for less than 15 seconds.

If you happen to approve of this qualification and would like to see more maps like this qualified, please fill out this form. Before using this form, please read the instructions carefully.

The Quality Assurance Team members may handle this mapset now that it has been qualified.

Good luck!

###4D
Topic Starter
Asphyxia
And we're back up! Thanks! :D
show more