1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
  4. osu!catch
posted
A question to anyone that plays CTB alot.
Has anyone ever played a song the the keys just dont respond for a few seconds?
I keep getting it now and then it just does not move.
The funny thing is it always wants to do so when im beating a song I normaly cant.
Monitors will be out the window some day!

Tried 3 keyboards 2 being mechanical and it did on all 3
re downloaded the game also.

Still the same thing
posted
Aaaaand this is the 3rd thread about this topic.

Sad news, this problem is of an unknown source and fixes randomly for random people, I'm one of those random people it fixed alone.

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/267901
posted

119410501 wrote:

Aaaaand this is the 3rd thread about this topic.

Sad news, this problem is of an unknown source and fixes randomly for random people, I'm one of those random people it fixed alone.

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/267901
Its an odd thing, it is the game though.
posted
Maybe try to turn the vid off? In my laptop it's lagging when i put the beatmaps video on, maybe try this.
posted

Naywils wrote:

119410501 wrote:

Aaaaand this is the 3rd thread about this topic.

Sad news, this problem is of an unknown source and fixes randomly for random people, I'm one of those random people it fixed alone.

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/267901
Its an odd thing, it is the game though.
I'm sure as well it's a game bug.

MomokoCho wrote:

Maybe try to turn the vid off? In my laptop it's lagging when i put the beatmaps video on, maybe try this.
This is not the case of "lag", it's the case of no response at all when pressing buttons.
posted

MomokoCho wrote:

Maybe try to turn the vid off? In my laptop it's lagging when i put the beatmaps video on, maybe try this.
This is not the case of "lag", it's the case of no response at all when pressing buttons
I dont play with anything in the background no vidoes or images just dimed, its nothing to do with lag.
The platter just stops moving even when you press the buttons :P
Please sign in to reply.