forum

[Archived] Osu! on Fedora

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
godanddevil
Contrary to what people think,, all of the linux babies are NOT the same.

Just because it'll work for Ubuntu, doesn't nessacarily mean that it will work for Fedora.

So, I need some help.

Can someone help me run Osu in Fedora.
anonymous_old
... What have you tried?

If you don't try, how do you expect osu! to run?
chibi0
right now im working on that ill give you word if i succeed
Azure_Kite
You realise this thread is over a year old. This thread is old news.
Haseo_old

Azure_Kyte wrote:

You realise this thread is over a year old. This thread is old news.
Vext_old
Holy crap, this is strager old.
laport
I hate it so much when looking for a guide or help, all you find is a bunch of clueless people complaining in an OT manner about "old thread".

i got it working smooth here. but i guess the thread is too old to give any answers/guide.
it's a shame though because this subject is quite interesting.
hahanottelling
You realise you are also complaining, and didn't even say anything relevant?
Lucy-Kaede

laport wrote:

a bunch of clueless people complaining in an OT manner about "old thread"
..and you've just bumped the old thread.

If you got it working, great. A help thread isnt where your guide belong, you should type up a separate guide in the appropriate forum.
laport
stop calling this an old thread, and become part of the solution please. don't waste anyone's time with just clueless posts here thank you

and no i won't make a new thread with a guide, if i make a guide it's right here and this thread will have to be moved maybe. untill that time, please stop posting here if you don't even know what fedora is.

Guy-kun
I wanted to make a witty comment, but had none, still this thread is quite humorous.

Lucy-Kaede

laport wrote:

stop calling this an old thread, and become part of the solution please. don't waste anyone's time with just clueless posts here thank you

and no i won't make a new thread with a guide, if i make a guide it's right here and this thread will have to be moved maybe. untill that time, please stop posting here if you don't even know what fedora is.

laport wrote:

I hate it so much when looking for a guide or help, all you find is a bunch of clueless people complaining in an OT manner about "old thread".

i got it working smooth here. but i guess the thread is too old to give any answers/guide.
1) Complain about people not knowing a single solution to a single problem. (>Implying everyone on the osu! forums knows everything)
2) Bump an old thread to complain about people complaining about people bumping old threads.
3) Suggest you have a soution to the problem, but refuse to share the information despite specifically coming into the thread and bumping it.
4) Blame others for pointing out what you are doing is pointless by telling them their post is pointless, and such goes the paradox.

It seems you are not contributing any useful information either sir.

/thread
Corin
The necrobump... IT BURNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Vish024
[quote="Guy-kun"]I wanted to make a witty comment, but had none, still this thread is quite humorous.[/img]
Guy-kun
lovely image.