forum

What help you get better in OSU?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
- Kakuja -
I want to get better at OSU so I want to know what ways that you guys got better in OSU. The problem that I have is that whenever I try to stream my fingers feel so stiff and get so tired. I don't know what's the problem. ;/
E m i
-sev
Study more
Mofu kun
playing a shit ton
the bomb_old
i just played a lot
leepdesu

the bomb wrote:

i just played a lot
1000+ plays isn't alot
silmarilen
i posted a lot on the forums asking how to get better
next time i played i could stream 300bpm
Gumpy

silmarilen wrote:

i posted a lot on the forums asking how to get better
next time i played i could stream 300bpm
Soon.
Major Pain
Just play challenging songs for your skill level and play as much as you can.
Yuudachi-kun
Playing songs to fc them 2-3 hours a day minimum EVERY DAY for 77 days straight.
Therieri

[ Momiji ] wrote:

Why I keep seeing posted pictures from this game? Am I missing something? As far as I know this is somehow related to NCSoft? Anyone want to explain to for stupid?

And to topic. You could at least read this thread: Why you aren't improving at osu! "HOW DO I GET BETTER?!?!"
People have said it's useful
E m i

Therieri wrote:

Why I keep seeing posted pictures from this game? Am I missing something? As far as I know this is somehow related to NCSoft? Anyone want to explain to for stupid?

And to topic. You could at least read this thread: Why you aren't improving at osu! "HOW DO I GET BETTER?!?!"
People have said it's useful
seeking logic in this is a fundamental mistake
IppE
Mahogany
Just get a tablet and mech keyboard and you'll get top 1k easy
leepdesu

Mahoganytooth wrote:

where's your 1k
E m i

Mahoganytooth wrote:

working on it
all it takes is some OD9 8-)
Mahogany
I said easy not fast
Krzyindx

Mofu kun wrote:

playing a shit ton
please dont curse... i know alot of OSU! players that are less than 10 years old... thank you!!!
leepdesu

OSUAddictPGSN wrote:

Mofu kun wrote:

playing a shit ton
please dont curse... i know alot of OSU! players that are less than 10 years old... thank you!!!
What? Come on, is this your first time on the Internet?
Gumpy

OSUAddictPGSN wrote:

Mofu kun wrote:

playing a shit ton
Shit isn't even that bad most people are gonna learn it anyways.
silmarilen
rude
HaruryuuSan
Play more ofc

ohh and fap
Vialle
Try hang 1kg object on each of your index and middle fingers then start moving them like you are streaming maps.
Raniemi
Grinding 100% accuracy
Nuolong
By using the super finger tapper 2000!

With this REVOLUTIONARY object, you'll be able to tap osu! songs with OVER 9000 bpm

Only 1 easy payment of your life :3
Treekii
Practice and practice. Don't wear yourself out and have fun.

Harumi wrote:

ohh and fap
Galeon_87
Keep practicing! You'll get better in no time.
Just make sure you focus on the game and nothing else, Make sure you're not tired before playing lengthy beatmaps, and make sure you play beatmaps that are equal to your skill-- don't push yourself and don't underestimate your own abilities. :) :) That's how I think. ;)
Nuolong
Have a tried using Tillerino? He gives you random beatmaps to farm and I got like 10k+ better ranK in one sitting with it.

Galeon_87 wrote:

Keep practicing! You'll get better in no time.
Just make sure you focus on the game and nothing else, Make sure you're not tired before playing lengthy beatmaps, and make sure you play beatmaps that are equal to your skill-- don't push yourself and don't underestimate your own abilities. :) :) That's how I think. ;)
I think that's his problem. He's playing a lot but he's at a poijt where he can't get any better than he is.