its not possible to play like that.
ZenithPhantasm

Riince wrote:

im very sensitive, some would say that's a plus~
B1rd

Riince wrote:

its not possible to play like that.
Challenge acccepted.

My conclusion is that it is personal preference :)
Rio-

YayMii wrote:

1.00x or go home
Gumpy

YayMii wrote:

1.00x or go home
But I am at home how do I go home again?
leepdesu

B1rd wrote:

My conclusion is that it is personal preference :)
well done

i use 1200dpi with 1.0x sen
Xanaehla
I use 1x sensivity
Xayne
1.0x sens 900 dpi
Krzyindx
There is no same sensitivity for all of us. Some may like it very sensitive, some don't. Just keep changing the sensitivity settings until you get your compatible sensitivity. And for me, I use 1.00x
Xayne

OSUAddictPGSN wrote:

There is no same sensitivity for all of us. Some may like it very sensitive, some don't. Just keep changing the sensitivity settings until you get your compatible sensitivity. And for me, I use 1.00x
While true, it's pretty widely regarded that the best sensitivity is 1.0x strictly to limit the mouse acceleration. Anything above or below 1.0 isn't the native dpi of your mouse settings and can cause points of inconsistency regardless of raw input or not. That's why it's so important to get a mouse with adjustable dpi so you can keep the in-game sensitivity set to 1.0 but still be able to adjust your dpi.
I Give Up
1,000dpi but 0.4x in-game, so scaled down to 400dpi.
-sev
1.0x, 700dpi.
Hitorikko
1.5x 800dpi
ZenithPhantasm
1.0x 480 dpi 1024x600 res
ZenithPhantasm

KukiMonster wrote:

1,000dpi but 0.4x in-game, so scaled down to 400dpi.
Just use 400 dpi lol.
7ambda
2.25x
fieryrage
1100 dpi and something around 1.3x in-game.
Flanster
3.24x /raw input on/
Adolebit
I alternate between 800/1600 dpi, raw input 6.0x sensitivity

Maybe I should take off that raw input and try that 1.0x thing people are doing, or does that only apply to tablets?
bigfeh

Adolebit wrote:

Maybe I should take off that raw input and try that 1.0x thing people are doing, or does that only apply to tablets?
Maybe you should leave raw input on, increase your CPI and use x1.00, how about that
FieryLight

Adolebit wrote:

Nope, it's for mouse too (in fact, I always thought it was only for mouse). 1.0x is much better since you'll get smoother movements while 6.0x is gonna give you pixel skipping. As for raw input, that gave me problems (cursor went crazy) so I have it turned off but in theory it should be better to have it on.
Adolebit

FieryLight wrote:

Adolebit wrote:

Nope, it's for mouse too (in fact, I always thought it was only for mouse). 1.0x is much better since you'll get smoother movements while 6.0x is gonna give you pixel skipping. As for raw input, that gave me problems (cursor went crazy) so I have it turned off but in theory it should be better to have it on.
Aww. I tried both yours and big's suggestions for a while, but my mouse doesn't have any higher settings other than 400/800/1600, so the sensitivity even with windows sensitivity 11/11 and 1600 on 1.0x was too slow for my liking x_x That, and I'll end up having to revert back to how I used to play, with large mouse movements that always made my hands twitch and cramp up a lot faster.

Should I have tried up'ing the sensitivity or is it not recommend to go higher than 1.0x? Sorry about my somewhat long post, this is my first post on the osu forums, so I'm exactly informed on what's recommended and what's not.

I appreciate the help though, and maybe I'll try again once I get a higher tiered mouse.
ZenithPhantasm
You could get used to low dpi tho I do admit the first few days will feel like hell.
bigfeh

Adolebit wrote:

Aww. I tried both yours and big's suggestions for a while, but my mouse doesn't have any higher settings other than 400/800/1600, so the sensitivity even with windows sensitivity 11/11 and 1600 on 1.0x was too slow for my liking x_x That, and I'll end up having to revert back to how I used to play, with large mouse movements that always made my hands twitch and cramp up a lot faster.

Should I have tried up'ing the sensitivity or is it not recommend to go higher than 1.0x? Sorry about my somewhat long post, this is my first post on the osu forums, so I'm exactly informed on what's recommended and what's not.

I appreciate the help though, and maybe I'll try again once I get a higher tiered mouse.
Geez, then I'd recommend playing it as you are for now and getting a mouse that can get you a high enough CPI. You don't need to change anything right now, but if you got a mouse that can get to a CPI that's equivalent to what you're using right now without acceleration (Windows 11/11) and multipliers (x6.00), you'd see a serious improvement on accuracy and precision, as well as no moar pixel skipping. How cool is that? Actually I'd say the change you'll experience will be so big it's kind of like selling your old 2002 Camry and buying a shiny new 2015 Porsche or whatever. Shit comparison but you can get an idea if you're anything into cars
Adolebit

bigfeh wrote:

Geez, then I'd recommend playing it as you are for now and getting a mouse that can get you a high enough CPI. You don't need to change anything right now, but if you got a mouse that can get to a CPI that's equivalent to what you're using right now without acceleration (Windows 11/11) and multipliers (x6.00), you'd see a serious improvement on accuracy and precision, as well as no moar pixel skipping. How cool is that? Actually I'd say the change you'll experience will be so big it's kind of like selling your old 2002 Camry and buying a shiny new 2015 Porsche or whatever. Shit comparison but you can get an idea if you're anything into cars
Haha, I like the comparison.

I had no clue that sensitivity could affect this game that much. I've had my eyes on this certain mouse for a while now, so hopefully somewhat soon.

Thanks again. ^^
ZenithPhantasm

bigfeh wrote:

Adolebit wrote:

Windows 11/11=3.5x
Osu sens=6.00x
DPI=1600

3.5 * 6.00 * 1600dpi=33600dpi

GL finding a mouse that doesnt interpolate for such a dpi.

Also @Adolebit learn 2 use low dpi and maybe you wont have a loli arm.
bigfeh

Adolebit wrote:

bigfeh wrote:

Haha, I like the comparison.

I had no clue that sensitivity could affect this game that much. I've had my eyes on this certain mouse for a while now, so hopefully somewhat soon.

Thanks again. ^^
Just out of curiosity, what's the mouse you've been looking at?
FieryLight

Adolebit wrote:

I use 1600 and I only need to move an inch to get all the way from one side of the screen to the other. How big (or high resolution) is your monitor? If you have a typical monitor I highly suggest you use 1.0x and 6/11 Windows and just get used to it
autoteleology
2000DPI at 6/11 sensitivity. I play fullscreen 1920x1080. It's just big enough to cover the entire screen with pure wrist movement. I keep as much of my arm on the desk as possible, with my elbow hanging off the edge.