forum

Reol - Asymmetry

posted
Total Posts
show more
Arphimigon

Garven wrote:

Keep your posts to helping the mapset out. Thanks.
[Mey Easy]
00:09:328 (2) - I think this sliders end would benefit from going a little less left due to the original curve, even by a little bit

[Normal]
Nice stuff, but its reallll dense lol (id incerase AR but 5 is risky for a normal so w/e)
00:10:632 (1,2) - Nazing here but move slider 2 up 1 pixel *runs*

[pk's hard as rock]
00:14:219 (2) - Kinda weirdly placed. You probaly have your reasons so I'd suggest adding a few more for the sake of consistency like around 00:17:806 -
01:01:827 (2) - Cant you NC these to signify the change to vocal and different rhythm?
01:46:339 (2) - Kinda weirdly placed here with the last 1/2 spam and all should this be slider+note or note+slider

[Extra]
Not asymettrical enough
00:34:763 (5,6,7,8) - Why zig zag motion it fit so cool when it was a curve like at 00:32:154 (5,6,7,8) -
00:49:111 (5,6,7) - Direction of 6 could be compromised to point between 5 and 7, would look (and play by a small degree) better
00:52:045 (4) - Why do i read this as 3/4... it may aswell be 3/4
asdf

sry Kibboo i hav no tim but I might come back to do ur diff

[captin's over-DQed diff]
Ye the rhythmical inconsistency isnt like all too bad like wh is all the hype on
Although i can say thats a lot of triplets... and they are sometimes hard to tell when they would be played as they are (consistently) inconsistent, but since its through the whole diff it becomes a theme of the map and is cool
00:19:763 (1) - Are you just making that end assymetrical for the sake of the title... it looks prettty bad and would be better pointing left-wards
01:02:643 (1) - Remove NC for slider NC consistency here? (or is it a NC per jump, if so thats fine)
01:10:632 (1,2,3,4) - Because youd probably use leniency abuse on that first slider I'd say 4 plays nice being lower
01:27:589 (1,2) - Fits nicer with all notes imo
01:28:567 (5) - I'd NC this or not NC but make it the same spacing as the stream, either one fits nicer
01:49:029 - I'd so add a sound here, perhaps make 01:48:947 (4) - into a 1/4 slider too
02:23:350 (6,7,8,1) - Likewise triplet then 1/4 space would be more fitting here, or not, but definately something at 02:23:431 -
03:36:719 (1) - That end is pretty ugli imo
03:45:361 (5,6,7,8,1) - That stacked note is a bit sudden as its the only one placed as so really, i would kinda make it more spottable

Sorry for bias i wanted to hurry to captin since thats what the fuss has been about
gl with reranking!
captin1
Really appreciate the support that has poured in for this map, even in the posts that have been removed. And big thanks to peppy and Charles for clearing a lot of things up, and thanks to all the modders who have stepped in with their opinions. I'll be doing my best to reply during the day tomorrow, as I'm starting up school this week and I'm losing a lot of my time again.
Rakuen
Can't just watch anymore

Legend
Default = Normal mods
Blue = Strongly recommended
Red = Unrankable issue
Pink = Will be discussed if not changed

Combo Colors

• Could use pink and/or yellow-ish green, seems the DQs don't like dark colors (me too)

KIAI

• Why not KIAI in Normal and Extras XD!

KIAI is meant for chorus parts iinw, I don't get why some don't like it, flashing shouldn't be an excuse ^_^

Meyrink's Easy

• Not really a mod here, but if it's me, I'd make it looks Easy, less weird shapes

Normal

1. 03:18:458 (1) - This one's fairly hard to slide, even the shape (this part) from Hard is way easier to read. Please consider to make the shape simple
  2. 03:56:121 (3,4) - Not a straight line I guess? Move (3) little bit up

pk's Hard

1. 01:28:567 (4) - Don't shrink it, can't see it clearly
    ^ Could be replaced with trips, or slightly faster SV slider
  2. 02:38:676 (3,1) - Looks continuous, like 02:41:611 (4,1) - has way more space :3
    ^ Why not make it like 02:44:219 (3,1) -
  3. 03:07:697 - Map thy vocal
  4. 04:05:415 (1) - Stacking on 04:05:089 (6) - would be easier to read for me (on testplay)

Kibboo's Insane

1. 00:19:763 (1) - The other parts are quite neat :3
  2. 03:16:176 (2,3,4,5) - Prefer 1,2 + 1,2 x)
  3. 03:27:589 (1) - What's this @_@" (feels like you're trying to create an epic shape but...)

PAN's Extra

• Don't like how Insane has 4.1 CS, and Extra has 3.5??? :\
    If circles are big, they are close to each other
  1. 02:51:067 (6) - Missing NC?
  2. 04:01:013 (5,6,7,1) - Weird flow here, (1) is opposite direction from (5) - (7)

Woop, just leaving some words for captin's Extra here (legends are not related in here)

Quality Assurance Team wrote:

captin's Extra

Lack of concept regarding rhythms

• The issues mentioned by Loctav and listed in the previous disqualification post have not been addressed properly again. Like stated previously, everything is mandatory to be fixed.
  1. 00:35:986 (4) - The song’s calm atmosphere does not call for such overmapping. Kinda agree with this
  2. 00:49:926 (2,3,4,2,3,4) - Overmapped. The music does not have anything in it that would justify these. No, there's definitely trip drum marks there, maybe because the quality is lowered that we can barely hear it, and I think this pattern is much acceptable
  3. 01:01:502 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,1) - This part is overmapped. The song does not have a constant 1/4 rhythm going on. There's 1/4 here 01:01:502 (1,2,1,2) - on one of the instrument (sort of like organ), meanwhile this part could be a lead in part stream (rhythm)
  4. 03:16:013 (2,3,4,2,3,4) - This case is similar to 00:49:926 (2,3,4,2,3,4) - just more extreme. There is literally nothing in the music, making this completely overmapped. I'd use 3 circles if it's me, no opinion for this, but it's okay-ish for an Extra
Call me back if you need!

Quality Assurance Team wrote:

everything is mandatory to be fixed.

peppy wrote:

THE THINGS WRITTEN BY QATS ARE NOT FINAL> IF YOU DONT AGREE THEN SAY YOU DONT AGREE>
I'm confused on this one, can I get an explain please?
pw384
Throwing my cents here. Maybe I need to stand out, share my voice and help with the situation.

To QATs
Subjective things are acceptable to oneself but not always good to others, espacially when you are in power.

Have you ever discussed before disqualify a map?

Ranking Criteria have lost their power bcz of such irresponsible disqualification. Where's the standards? How do you judge whether a map should be dq'd or not? Laws should never be invisible. We mappers could never have idea about whether a map is safe or not, thus making mapping an unhappy thing. It's unfair to us.

I wonder how QATs check maps. Different QATs have different standards. This is unfair to the mapping community. Things like extended sliders are controversial and I believe that some QATs like them while some don't like, and thus singletapping is always safe while extended sliders, triplets, huge jumps, hi-speed sliders, high speed streams etc are likely to be disqualified Whenever I download a new map I can only see singletappings throughout the whole mapset. I am sick of the mapping with no personnal style.

And what's more, how can you be qualified to become a QAT? No common people vote for this. No common people see the process of this. It is quite unfair.

00:49:763 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - The triplets used here are really great because:
1. It avoids boring rhythm. No one hopes to see 1/2 singletappings thoughtout the whole map.
2. It makes this part more playable.
3. It allows the player's mouse/pen to stop for a while, which could strengthen the rhythm, give a better flow, smoothen the spacing change from 1.66x to 2.54x and so on.
4. It is the symbol of the fade-in of the chorus.
5. We are never limited by the song. Making a beatmap fun is what we mappers do. Why should we be forced to follow the boring rhythm here even if we are mapping "Extra"?

01:01:502 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,1) - The short sliders used here are reasonable because:
1. Such 1/4 sliders are used commonly since 2013. Why did only this map get dq'd bcz of this?
2. These 1/4 sliders indicates the second half of the chorus. It adds to the playability otherwise it would be quite boring.

Modding:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following things are all subjective things. Feel free to reject any of them.

[Captin1's Extra]

Though I am not a fan of extended sliders, I have to admit that the use of extended sliders are quite reasonable and they plays well. I think I need to learn something from the map.

* 00:51:393 (2) - I prefer to divide it into a 1/2 slider and a circle with 1/4 interval. I believe it sounds quite well and if you put the circle on the next slider, this pattern will be more fun.

* 01:18:458 - I think it's better to add a note here. If the note is added, it will follow the instrumental line and indicate the end of the chorus; otherwise, 01:18:132 (1) - this slider tends to follow the vocal line, which I don't quite agree cuz vocal ends at here 01:19:600 - .

* 01:27:589 (1,2) - changing into 4 circles feels would be better from my point of view. 4 notes here shares the same status and sliders does not fit in my opinion.

* 02:10:632 (1) - The curve of the slider is somehow too extreme imo bcz it doesn't fit the overall style of this map. You can make the central angle smaller.

* 02:20:415 (1,2,1,1) - I don't like the flow here but since you like it, I appreciate it.

* 03:18:458 - What about adding a kiai fountain here?

* 04:10:306 (1,2) - YES THIS JUMP IS REALLY AWESOME PEOPLE IN AUTHORITY DON'T NERF IT PLZ

pro diff and plz keep on working!
Bearizm

384059043 wrote:

Throwing my cents here. Maybe I need to stand out, share my voice and help with the situation.

To QATs
Subjective things are acceptable to oneself but not always good to others, espacially when you are in power.

Have you ever discussed before disqualify a map?

Ranking Criteria have lost their power bcz of such irresponsible disqualification. Where's the standards? How do you judge whether a map should be dq'd or not? Laws should never be invisible. We mappers could never have idea about whether a map is safe or not, thus making mapping an unhappy thing. It's unfair to us.

I wonder how QATs check maps. Different QATs have different standards. This is unfair to the mapping community. Things like extended sliders are controversial and I believe that some QATs like them while some don't like, and thus singletapping is always safe while extended sliders, triplets, huge jumps, hi-speed sliders, high speed streams etc are likely to be disqualified Whenever I download a new map I can only see singletappings throughout the whole mapset. I am sick of the mapping with no personnal style.

And what's more, how can you be qualified to become a QAT? No common people vote for this. No common people see the process of this. It is quite unfair.

1. It avoids boring rhythm. No one hopes to see 1/2 singletappings thoughtout the whole map.
3. It allows the player's mouse/pen to stop for a while, which could strengthen the rhythm, give a better flow, smoothen the spacing change from 1.66x to 2.54x and so on.
5. We are never limited by the song. Making a beatmap fun is what we mappers do. Why should we be forced to follow the boring rhythm here even if we are mapping "Extra"?

01:01:502 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,1) - The short sliders used here are reasonable because:
1. Such 1/4 sliders are used commonly since 2013. Why did only this map get dq'd bcz of this?
2. These 1/4 sliders indicates the second half of the chorus. It adds to the playability otherwise it would be quite boring.
this is the funniest thing I've ever read. you complain about subjectivity in their criticism and yet, you're throwing out an adjective that contradicts your point. Brilliant mate literally 10/10 comedic genius. You don't simply make a map "fun" by overmapping. That would be unappreciative towards the song itself because you're basically ADDING things in, and that has never been the intention of extras, or any other difficulties in this game.
pw384

Bearizm wrote:

this is the funniest thing I've ever read. you complain about subjectivity in their criticism and yet, you're bringing out adjectives that contradicts your point. Brilliant mate literally 10/10 comedic genius. You don't simply make a map "fun" by overmapping. That would be unappreciative towards the song itself because you're basically ADDING things in, and that has never been the intention of extras, or any other difficulties in this game.
You probably misunderstand me. Blame my bad English. I just mean that QATs should dq maps following a visible ranking criteria, not subjective reasons cuz the 1/4 sliders are not banned, according to Ranking Criteria (and the definition of overmapping in it). But now that, subjective reason is allowed and that's why I think it's unreasonable.

btw, here are examples of additional tracks which gives map more fun:
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/13019
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/42092
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/16457
-Mo-
Just wanted to state opinions and lend what help I can.

00:35:986 (4) - The song’s calm atmosphere does not call for such overmapping.
Same kinda thing as what Charles said. I'd imagine this is here to add emphasis to the clap sound on 5 (where there's an increase in volume from 3). It works without this note, it works with this note. If it were up to me, I'd keep it.

00:49:926 (2,3,4,2,3,4) - Overmapped. The music does not have anything in it that would justify these.
Kind of a tougher call to make. I can't say I can hear something absolutely clearly on the 3s. If anything it sounds more like the synths end on this note. I wouldn't say that means this mapping is unjustified however, since there is a beat on 00:49:926 (2,2). If I had to pick out something to change, it would be to use sliders on 00:49:763 (1,1), but that's only an opinion.

01:01:502 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,1) - This part is overmapped. The song does not have a constant 1/4 rhythm going on.
I'd say there are definitely beats on the blue ticks. They're fairly subtle, but slider ends work perfectly fine for them.

03:16:013 (2,3,4,2,3,4) - This case is similar to 00:49:926 (2,3,4,2,3,4) - just more extreme. There is literally nothing in the music, making this completely overmapped.
It is similar to before where there are synth notes on 03:16:013 (2,2) and then they silence on 03:16:094 (3,3). The difference this time is that there are less instruments to back this section of the music up. I do agree that this is probably better to go with 1/2 beats here. I personally think it would be quite nice to continue the jump pattern using triangles with these.

As for similar rhythms, this is what I found:
01:54:246 (3) - The drum beat on 01:54:328 (4) isn't the same as is was previously in 00:35:986 (4). There is still the synth note carrying over from 01:54:165 (2), but I think this beat is less supported than before. Same as before: works with or without, but in my opinion, this time I'm leaning towards without.

02:19:763 (1) -; 03:27:589 (1) -; 03:53:839 (2) - For kick sliders, but these feel exactly the same as they were the first time, and I believe these are just fine. Just pointing them out just in case you do decide to change though.

Best of luck.
Bearizm

384059043 wrote:

You probably misunderstand me. Blame my bad English. I just mean that QATs should dq maps following a visible ranking criteria, not subjective reasons cuz the 1/4 sliders are not banned, according to Ranking Criteria (and the definition of overmapping in it)

btw, here are examples of additional tracks which gives map more fun:
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/13019
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/42092
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/16457
What you've listed are maps that were ranked from 2010-2012.. that's almost 3 full years ago. Standards change, and I hope you realize that.

Also

Tell me how 00:35:986 (4) - isn't overmapping? The QATs pointed this out. As well as these 00:50:007 (3) - 00:50:496 (3) - 03:16:094 (3) - 03:16:583 (3) - ?

For the kick sliders, yes they do play like 1/2s but there's always a chance that people can combo break because they're sliders, compared to those being circles. there aren't any 1/4 rhythm to back in up the in the first place, not even background noises that goes at a constant 1/4 rhythm. Their points DO make sense, and aren't subjective at all.
ithgyu
I don't really agree with that definition of overmapping bear, as long as the note compliments the song then I don't believe you can consider it overmapped, this is because the downside with having something that is actually overmapped is that it will feel off and makes a reasonable person think "wtf is that note doing there." I don't think someone should be 'punished' for contributing to the feel of the song, and that's exactly what i feel a lot of those kicksliders do.
Avishay
@Bearizm

Just like how 384059043's maps are old and outdated, the same goes for the definition of overmapping you posted.

I agree with Jelli, as long the way the notes are presented (hitsound, positioning) compliments the song it is fine, as for an example:

https://osu.ppy.sh/b/638019

Look at the doubles 00:55:437 (3,4) -, 01:00:626 (4,5) - etc. They are not mapped according to the song, at first the map was DQ due to that, afterwards Skystar replied with:

Skystar wrote:

Rhythm will never be "wrong" as long as the mapper chooses to use it proposely (unlike Cloud's case in his diff). It's all about "fit or not" when it comes to non-unrankable stuff like this. Personally, I like them. And find them fitting and fun to play. Otherwise I wouldn't have kept them at the first place. Identify with it or not, all depends on whether we have a similar sense or not.
and then the map got qualified and ranked, which leaves some reasons as for why the map was ranked even though the overmapping the QAT noted wasn't fixed:
1. QAT are biased towards Skystar, because well he/she is Skystar.
2. The QAT forgot about the map, it got ranked and they didn't want to embarass themselves.
3. They accepted the reasoning for the "overmap"

Now, which of the reasons it the actual reason the map got ranked? You tell me.

In both cases, here and there, in my opinion at the very least, the overmapped parts play just fine with unique toning.
Bearizm

Avishay wrote:

@Bearizm

Just like how 384059043's maps are old and outdated, the same goes for the definition of overmapping you posted.

I agree with Jelli, as long the way the notes are presented (hitsound, positioning) compliments the song it is fine, as for an example:

https://osu.ppy.sh/b/638019

Look at the doubles 00:55:437 (3,4) -, 01:00:626 (4,5) - etc. They are not mapped according to the song, at first the map was DQ due to that, afterwards Skystar replied with:

Skystar wrote:

Rhythm will never be "wrong" as long as the mapper chooses to use it proposely (unlike Cloud's case in his diff). It's all about "fit or not" when it comes to non-unrankable stuff like this. Personally, I like them. And find them fitting and fun to play. Otherwise I wouldn't have kept them at the first place. Identify with it or not, all depends on whether we have a similar sense or not.
and then the map got qualified and ranked, which leaves some reasons as for why the map was ranked even though the overmapping the QAT noted wasn't fixed:
1. QAT are biased towards Skystar, because well he/she is Skystar.
2. The QAT forgot about the map, it got ranked and they didn't want to embarass themselves.
3. They accepted the reasoning for the "overmap"

Now, which of the reasons it the actual reason the map got ranked? You tell me.

In both cases, here and there, in my opinion at the very least, the overmapped parts play just fine with unique toning.
This was about subjectivity though, and what the QATs pointed out weren't subjective at all. They were correct that in those spots they mentioned, there clearly aren't any triples, just 1/2. How are those subjective?

and as for your skystar map, I couldn't answer that either because there are skystar maps that I dislike such as his GD in licca, that contains overmapping, yet it passed through the qualification process (but lets not talk about other maps as they are irrelevant). Also, whether if the mapper chooses it purposely or not, it would still considered as overmapping due to the fact that it has absolutely nothing to back up that note and it doesn't/shouldn't matter whether if it makes sense to you or not that it should have a triple there here and there, as long as the song doesn't support that note, it's overmapping! I'm not saying that all kinds of overmapping is bad, I honestly believe this mapset's fine the way it is, but I was just trying to say that people have been shitting on QATs since forever and they deserve better for what they're trying to do! If people are so worked up over the ranking system then stop ranking them! No one's forcing you all to rank anything. simply saying "aww my favorite map can't get ranked so i'll blame the QATs for DQing it because they believe it could still have several improvements" is silly! Just leave it to the mapper whether if they agree to it or not, no need to bash QATs. Thankfully, Gaia still want to rank it, so that's great!

a bit off topic but, that's kind of what I'm trying to say this whole time. [last post here, arphi's right]
P A N

Rakuen wrote:

Can't just watch anymore

Legend
Default = Normal mods
Blue = Strongly recommended
Red = Unrankable issue
Pink = Will be discussed if not changed

PAN's Extra

• Don't like how Insane has 4.1 CS, and Extra has 3.5??? :\ the jumps are really bigger than insane so this big size circle will help mid-level player to hit them easier.
    If circles are big, they are close to each other it's fine, I already checked that they don't touch each other (except I made some mistake)
  1. 02:51:067 (6) - Missing NC? nice catch
  2. 04:01:013 (5,6,7,1) - Weird flow here, (1) is opposite direction from (5) - (7) tbh, it's not. mhm even it's weird but it's still ok to play.

since this is quiet little change so I will let gaia to add those NC instead of I post my whole diff here. thanks for mod :D

btw to captin1, why NC on 01:02:643 (1) because imo, it's same as 01:02:154 (1,2)
Nathan

Bearizm wrote:

Tell me how 00:35:986 (4) - isn't overmapping? The QATs pointed this out. As well as these 00:50:007 (3) - 00:50:496 (3) - 03:16:094 (3) - 03:16:583 (3) - ?

For the kick sliders, yes they do play like 1/2s but there's always a chance that people can combo break because they're sliders, compared to those being circles. there aren't any 1/4 rhythm to back in up the in the first place, not even background noises that goes at a constant 1/4 rhythm. Their points DO make sense, and aren't subjective at all.
00:35:986 (4) - This one is actually a bit difficult to tell, there isn't an actual "hit" on the blue tick, but the build up to the clap has a significant increase in pitch here, it accents the clap well so I'd keep it
00:50:007 (3) - I can ABSOLUTELY hear something in my left ear on this one, and like I stated earlier, the switch from a 1/4 to 1/2 tapping rhythm puts much more emphasis onto 00:49:763 (1,1), which those beats are deserving of
00:50:496 (3) - ^
03:16:094 (3) - ^
03:16:583 (3) - ^

As for the kick sliders, there is a constant 1/4 track throughout the entire chorus so technically none of the tails are overmapped either lol... with the 1/2 synth sounds it makes sense to use them, sliders are supposed to emphasize held sounds
off-topic, but honestly good luck to everyone trying to get captin to change them, I can guarantee he will never do it because this is one of the defining patterns of the difficulty

--------------------------

ok ill throw a few things

1. 01:28:241 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - this actually feels anti-climactic to me, there is a massive speed up on 5 and 6 which makes sense, but the near-linear movement going into 01:28:893 (1) - really doesn't fit imo, I'd expect more of a flow break here, also consider doing a NC on the 1/4 sliders
  2. 03:50:578 (4,5,6) - this feels unnatural for me, considering the context of the diff where all the flow breaks/turns are sharp angled, whereas the movements here are wide angled iirc this is where azer got his 1x miss lolol try this
  3. 03:57:915 (2,3,4) - same thing here, there isn't really anything wrong with it but it just stands out with the wide angles, try something like this? you'll have a bit of emphasis for the synth sound on 4
  4. 02:24:165 (3) - would've expected a flow break here too, in all other choruses you made some type of sharp turn for vocals like these, the current movement just feels too straightforward and flat, ctrl+g the slider and bring it a bit closer to 02:24:002 (2) - maybe
MirinH
No
Irreversible
Bubble popped until things cleared up, don't push this mapset further until a reply has been written.
kalandrawow
Arphimigon

kalandrawow wrote:

bubblepop.wav
Rakuen
Sorry P A N, I'm not here to fight, just wanna explain why I posted just the 2-3 mods that I think are significant

P A N wrote:

Rakuen wrote:

PAN's Extra

• Don't like how Insane has 4.1 CS, and Extra has 3.5??? :\ the jumps are really bigger than insane so this big size circle will help mid-level player to hit them easier.

I mean, it's obviously Extra, it should be harder than Insane (consider the circle size and the jump distance). So if you feel the jumps are too big, reduce the distance. It's no excuse "easier for mid-level player to play Extra, because Extra is for experts. I'm not saying it's a "must" for you to change, but I'd strongly recommend it.

Mid-level player? Go and play Normal/Hard.

If circles are big, they are close to each other it's fine, I already checked that they don't touch each other (except I made some mistake)

I did not mention they touch each other, just "close to each other". Look at an example of 02:03:295 (3,4,5,1) - , I'm not saying this is bad, but it could be slightly polished, and I expect you just DS-ed the whole thing cuz you din't have anymore space (cornered)
  2. 04:01:013 (5,6,7,1) - Weird flow here, (1) is opposite direction from (5) - (7) tbh, it's not. mhm even it's weird but it's still ok to play.

Up to you then...for me it's just not neat
Good luck!

Mackenzie wrote:

No
y u ignore mods ;_; hidoi
Hinsvar

Mackenzie wrote:

No

no like

are you even serious people are trying to improve this map
P A N

Rakuen wrote:

Sorry P A N, I'm not here to fight, just wanna explain why I posted just the 2-3 mods that I think are significant

Rakuen wrote:

PAN's Extra

I mean, it's obviously Extra, it should be harder than Insane (consider the circle size and the jump distance). So if you feel the jumps are too big, reduce the distance. It's no excuse "easier for mid-level player to play Extra, because Extra is for experts. I'm not saying it's a "must" for you to change, but I'd strongly recommend it.

Mid-level player? Go and play Normal/Hard.
    I mapped it and Gaia: hey pan, make star rating on your diff lower than my diff please. so here I go, it's like a lazy way to fix right? because you think reduce the spacing is better but, you know it's really huge change and it may cause the diff worse. but still, I think that big circle made my diff unique, so I think it's good. Those huge jump also the unique on my diff as well so I don't want to reduce them because I think big jump like those is more fun to play.

I did not mention they touch each other, just "close to each other". Look at an example of 02:03:295 (3,4,5,1) - , I'm not saying this is bad, but it could be slightly polished, and I expect you just DS-ed the whole thing cuz you din't have anymore space (cornered) they are really fine imo, and I think that pattern is playing well and I mean.. they have enough spacing as well.

Up to you then...for me it's just not neat I might fix this if you give me some good pattern which are better and more flow, I just think that it's fine and don't have any idea.
Good luck!

thanks for more explaining :D
Marcin
Cleaned the topic up a bit, seriously guys, if you don't have anything constructive to add - don't post at all. (for anyone attempting there is a prize awaiting)
Ozato Fumika
I'm bored www

I likes nazi mod

Meyrink : 01:16:991 - 03:43:078 (2) - inconsistent hitsounding

No spinner? you should try to put at least 2 if possible for fluctuation among scores.

I found them for you 03:41:937 (1) - http://puu.sh/jTXSH/7f59f70df4.jpg

also inconsistent NC with 01:10:632 (5,1,2,3,1,2,3,4) - you can also add a spinner here if you want

captin1 : 03:43:078 (7) - 01:16:991 (7) - inconsistent hitsounding

03:43:078 - maybe lower the volume for spinner? you don't want people to hear that spinner score in this part

@Gaia 01:01:828 (1,1,1) - 03:28:241 (1,1,1) - is this really really really really really needed?
Psyandcho
Please rank this ;_; i want pp :?
Erishtar

Tess wrote:

peppy wrote:

Mapping ain't a happy thing? Because you ahve this vision in your head that YOU ARE ALWAYS RIGHT AND KNOW THE BEST. How about you get down off your wang horse and learn to accept constructive criticism?
Uh not to intervene or anything but "wang horse" isn't exactly constructive, just saying.
Also QAT posts ARE final because the map will just keep getting DQ'd if you don't fix what they tell you to fix.

Lastly, I don't think raging in the thread actually helps the map improve so I'm kinda confused as to why that happened. People tend to get really salty when there's any DQ drama and it's generally the mapper and a few people vs. the QAT and a few people and I don't really understand why nobody learns from this. I think osu staff should really work on taking criticism since it goes both ways, especially the QAT have to be very careful about their reasons for DQ and their requirements for reQ or you're just making the mapper's life miserably hard. peppy said that QATs are checking your map for free but for the record @peppy mappers are also making the map for free, and if there are no maps made then there are no maps to check and if our mappers ever give up on mapping we end up with a wastelanded game where nothing new ever happens.

I don't think the rage at the mappers is necessary nor do I think any of this situation was necessary, and none of it would've happened if both mappers and osu staff were more open to criticism. But I really, really don't think raging ever helps. If peppy was a normal user his posts would've been removed by Garven for sure. I don't think that's okay but that's just my opinion, and many people have the feeling that their opinions are ignored in favor of other opinions. Just saying, I don't think either side is right but the side with more power could definitely show some more humility and patience. The staff sets the example, if all they do is argue then all the community will do is argue back. If they show patience and try their best to be objective and respectful then eventually the community will start respecting them more back. It's a two-way thing, and I don't think a staff can force their community to respect them, at least not in a game community where everyone is free to leave whenever they want.

Sorry for the walls but I'm kinda tired of hearing "oh look at this map DQ drama" "look at this peppy rage post" "oh look what happened here" "lol drama on a HW map". It's the same thing every time and it keeps happening because people don't listen to each other from any side. We also need to make it more clear how "final" the QAT posts are because it's already been pointed out that there seems to be a miscommunication there. I honestly don't have faith in this system anymore considering the drama DQs and what I see actually making it to ranked (which isn't exactly high quality while lots of good stuff doesn't make it for arbitrary reasons). Clearly it doesn't work but I don't expect any replacements anytime soon.

Anyway good luck getting this ranked and sorry if I offended anyone, no intention to do that here. Just posting some thoughts.
Someone give a cookie to this girl/man. Please!

Keep working! I know you guys can re rank this
Ciyus Miapah
ini trit greget amat dah isinya
Charles445
Hey guys, it would be a good idea to put adding more mods and discussions on hold.

There's already plenty posted since the mapper's last reply. Adding more will make it even less likely that we see a reply. Also, fighting is going to make it even worse, as it creates unnecessary posts for the mapper to go through.

Now usually putting mods on hold would be a weird thing, but think about it. If there are five or so mods that need responses, chances are your feedback has already been said by someone else... or if it hasn't been mentioned there, perhaps your feedback was covered in a previous mod and denied. Check previous pages (there's a lot!!!)
Many people modding the same version of a map will only end in wasted time.

Maps have been pushed into deadlock/drama due to excessive modding before. There are far too many examples of it.
In this map's case, the map gets modded, the map updates / all denied, three more mods show up saying the same thing, nothing happens, people fight...

So basically, if you want to help, now is not the time. There is too much going on in here.

Do the mapper a favor and keep it to yourself, for now.
Saoji
Captin, you could also just add whistles on those blue ticks to give more feedback, it sounds nice too.

00:50:007 (3,3) - 03:16:094 (3,3)
Other points are dumb lol.

If you will ever check this xD
mortiii
scanter
Fucking osu! nowadays.. seriously
captin1
"Hinsvar"
While I'm here (again), I think I'll point out more stuff for captin's diff...

1. 01:16:909 (6,7) - Visual spacing inconsistency? Remember, the SV multiplier changes here.
  2. 02:30:850 (5,6,7,8,9) - This stream shape looks unaesthetic tbh i think it's fine
  3. 02:34:111 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Why did you overmap 02:34:355 and then just leave all the other sounds on the blue tick in this one combo unmapped? You can try to map 02:35:007 at least since it sounds quite noticeable (although it will definitely break the pattern here).
  4. 02:39:165 (7) - There is nothing at 02:39:246, but there's something at 02:39:083. Mind telling why is the rhythm made like this? so it plays better and puts emphasis where i want it to be
  5. 02:44:464 (8) - Same case as the one above; there is an instrument sound to map on the previous blue tick (02:44:301). ^
  6. 02:51:475 - Might as well map this because 02:51:393 - 02:51:882 has a series of instrument notes every 1/4 beats that sounds constantly strong enough.
  7. 03:17:806 (3) - When I talked about how big the jump is, what I'm really talking about is how big it is compared to how the pitch of the instruments go up and down here, which isn't that drastic to support a massive distance difference. Maybe try moving this to (409,277)? the vocal hits the highest point here, i don't really need any other reason for this
  8. 03:20:904 (8) - Same as 02:39:165 (7).
  9. 04:05:415 - end - Maybe you'd like to map the instruments on the blue ticks here, as they're quite noticeable? Triplets will create more variance of rhythm in this section, too, and I believe that's a good thing since they fit with the song and makes this part less flat. would ruin the effect of this part
I'm supposed to mod other maps and sleep at this point, but there you go (again).

I hope this gets back quickly.
"Cherry Blossom"
Okay, time for a remod.
Last time I was suggesting things according to your own logic. Now i will tell you my own opinions, feel free to deny what you want, but please give a reason.

1. 00:14:219 (3,1) - I'd like to see more distance between these objects to make sure there is a different gap between 00:13:730 (2,3) - and 00:14:219 (3,1) - (3/4 and 1/1) like you did there 00:16:828 (3,1) - .
  2. 00:32:806 (1,2) - Here, a 3/4 with a circle does not really fit the song, there is nothing really audible on the blue tick when you can hear something on the red tick here 00:32:969 - . It could be better if you use a 1/1 or a 1/2 slider instead of a 1/4 slider here. And following the continuous vocal is not really a good idea because we don't really know on which tick it ends. Same for 00:35:415 (1,2) - and many more. difference in how we approach 3/4 sliders then, i don't think it's an issue because the slider end isn't active
  3. 01:02:643 (1) - Here, i don't understand why there is a NC here, it may be confusing with 01:02:806 (1) - or 01:02:317 (2) - , but when playing it is not. But if you don't have any reason to add a NC 01:02:643 (1) - just remove it. and same for 02:20:904 (1) - or 03:28:730 (1) - or 03:54:817 (1) - it's partially there to keep color consistency for the start of the phrase being the darker blue
  4. 01:33:621 (6,7) - There should be more distance between these circles to provide a better motion, i mean the player will not have the feeling that there is an antijump here, visually, the distance between 01:33:458 (5,6) - is longer than 01:33:621 (6,7) - (i said visually), so there should be more distance between 01:33:621 (6,7) - visually.
  5. 01:34:111 - to 01:38:187 - IMO, during this section you should avoid 1/4 sliders like 01:34:926 (4) - , even if they follow the song, they do not really fit the atmosphere and the intensity of this part, If you don't really want to avoid them, you should nerf the distance between the 1/4 slider and the next object. distance seems low enough to me already, especially since they're always on spots of emphasis so they're going to be a bit larger than surrounding spacings anyways
  6. 01:49:763 - to 01:54:980 - If you compare this part and the second : 01:54:980 - to 02:00:197 - You can see that the first one is a little more difficult than the second one, because there is more density and more 3/4 sliders. You should make things more or less consistent, for example, why there is a jump here 01:50:741 (4,5) - and not here 01:55:958 (4,5) - ? They have the same intensity and they are at the same point on each part.
  7. 02:55:632 (3,4) - wow, i didn't notice that before. This could be really misleading here due to the tons of patterns with 1/4 sliders and sliderjumps you used. there should be more distance between these objects because the gap between them is 1/2 and visually it could be considered as 1/4 and that's not really comfortable to play, especially when you have this after the slider 02:56:203 (5,1) - never seen this be an actual issue, ar is high enough that distinguishing 1/4 from 1/2 is pretty easy

Good luck with requalification process ~
"Dainesl"
I'm here too, I guess, because I'm annoyed of seeing captin's diff DQ'd over and over again, so I'll just try and mod this to the best of my ability (which is insanely little, seeing as how I can't even read AR9.5 :D). Keep in mind that these are purely suggestions, so take them with a grain of salt. Also, Kiais are fair game here, so I don't think I'll judge those seeing as how emphasis from first glance appears to be mostly fine with this.

00:04:111 (1,2) - This seems a bit harsh to me. I mean, the song is still in its introduction stage and already you're making the players snap much more significantly than what they did before. If 2 was closer to 1, perhaps like here instead, the new combo afterwards could transition better into the next part in terms of overall emphasis, while keeping the intro more consistent. i see no snapping motion here, it's pretty easy

00:09:491 (2,3) - You seem to be mapping the 1/4s here. That's fine. However, perhaps there's a better way to make this work (other than using a 1/4 slider, which is ideally not completed for the sake of better flow), because players aren't exactly experiencing the 1/4, making it less effective as a pattern in relation to the music. Maybe, if 2 were flipped around, and moved slightly towards 3 a bit like this then the 1/4s could be played a bit better, or maybe if this was just a 1/4 triplet it would work, but that's up to you. never seen this be an actual issue

00:31:176 (8,1) - Also, I feel as if this is too harsh considering the transition to a particularly calm part of the song. If you move 1 slightly closer (maybe 2-3 grids' worth of distance or so) to the sliderend of 8, and move 2's sliderstart accordingly, the transition becomes a bit smoother and more noticeable overall, and doesn't meld the two parts together in terms of difficulty and emphasis. it stops motion the way i intend it to going into the slower section

00:45:850 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - The spacing in this combo overall is also quite...odd. The first three notes are fine, but the rest seem a bit too much for a bridge to the Kiai, and while this is indeed a really hard Extra, I think that having 1/4s right after a slider being this far away and having them almost completely stop is a bit too emphasis-happy for a relatively consistent part like this. Perhaps if the 1/4s were spaced out slightly farther to make less of a sudden shift of motion and move 8 accordingly somewhat like this you could keep the consistency a little more. this flows totally fine for me as is, doing what you have would increase the difficulty too much to be fitting imo

00:47:154 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - A lack of movement which suddenly peaks in the next 2 notes, and all of the notes in this part are of similar emphasis. At least build up the DS on these 2 combos to the 2-note combo so that the emphasis becomes more consistent within the map, seeing as how you remain fairly confident with high-spacing emphasis on particular things. I mean, 00:49:600 (4,1) - is fair game since vocals reach a peak here, so perhaps consider adding more movement here? setting up the 3-3-2 phrase with this, i think it's a much more interesting buildup than just spamming jumps the entire time

01:23:676 (1) - and 01:26:284 (1) - both seem to have very drastic SV changes. I get this, but maybe having 0.6x -> 1.3x both times is a bit too much of a change, particularly on the first one where more of the song plays out, so at the very least consider changing the first one to 0.65-0.7x. don't see much difference

01:33:458 (5,6) - This distance change seems way too much for a low-key point in the song, and as CB said just before me, the next note feels very much like an anti-jump that shouldn't really be an anti-jump. Perhaps if this DS was reduced, the next note will be a bit more readable as a result.

01:46:665 (4,5,6) - Perhaps 4 should have a slightly reduced distance towards 5 so that way the three notes can have a gradual build up of impact, because as it stands 4 has more spacing to 5 than 5 does to 6, and that doesn't seem like it works in terms of build up.

01:47:154 (1,2) - Not that high-key in relation to the song, and the spacing here is very high, especially due to the fact that there is no better way to do this combo than to not bother with the slider as I mentioned earlier. This time, I'm not too sure of a way to make it better, but try something like this to bring 1 a little closer to 2 while keeping the spacing and emphasis of the new combo as it was meant to be. did something else

01:49:111 (5,6) - Again, people will not bother with the slider, and like before the 1/4 has less effect because of it. If you were to flip the slider around, adjust the position of it significantly in order to retain proper build up and relative spacing to 6. Kinda like how the last suggestion went, so no need to screenshot this, I think. this is just minor back and forth here, not a big deal

01:49:763 (1,2,3) - The spacing changes in this part are significant, and like the last time a transition was mentioned, this makes it less smooth, unless people don't play the slider, but there was clearly something in the song that needed to be mapped, which you did, but let's see. Try flipping 2, move it so that the spacing for 1/4 doesn't completely overwhelm the player on such a calm part, and that should work, maybe like this but in a more refined way. the number of sliders makes the spacing mostly irrelevant

02:02:480 (6,7,1) - How come 7 is very harshly positioned when compared to the next 1? Causes a dead stop and emphasis on the 1/4, and the main vocal does not really land here. The same positioning happens with 02:06:719 (1,2,3,4) - and again causes a sudden shift in motion that doesn't relate to the song that well, imo (all 5 notes within the song have around the same importance but you really only put it on 2 of them for the sake of higher spacing). it doesn't cause a stop. when you actually play this, you just hit the edge of 7 as you move to 1. it's much smoother than you're making it out to be

02:49:763 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3) - Comparing these two combos with each other (I know I cut out the 2nd combo, but this is the important stuff), we see that the first one has far higher spacing than the second, while the song doesn't appear to have much more going on in the first combo. My suggestion here is to slightly increase the second combo's spacing to come a little closer to the first in terms of snappy motion and again allows for more consistency, but since there is clearly more in the first combo than the second and this part is still very emphasised as a whole, this is just a very minor thing.

03:13:241 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Same as the suggestion from just before the first Kiai, but the movement does clearly increase here according to the song so it's your call on whether you want to give the 1/2 doublets some movement by themselves or keep them as they are. will keep as is for the same reason as before

Anyways, whatever I guess. Let's hope this doesn't get Disqualified again. Good luck with the map. This was just a basic mod from me, because I felt like it.
"Fatfan Kolek"
Captin's Extra

1. 01:24:328 (1) - Don't you wanna extend the slider like you did here? 01:26:937 (1) - It's basically the same sound. pay attention to the drum beats and where the sound ends and you'll see why it's this way
  2. 02:20:578 (2,1) - Wouldn't Ctrl+g on these flow better? Also, what is the purpose of the NCs 02:20:741 (1,1) - ctrl+ging would make this harder. and i explained the colors earlier in hinsvar's reply
  3. 03:11:611 (4) - missing clap
trying to help :V
"Arphimigon"
[captin's over-DQed diff]
Ye the rhythmical inconsistency isnt like all too bad like wh is all the hype on
Although i can say thats a lot of triplets... and they are sometimes hard to tell when they would be played as they are (consistently) inconsistent, but since its through the whole diff it becomes a theme of the map and is cool
00:19:763 (1) - Are you just making that end assymetrical for the sake of the title... it looks prettty bad and would be better pointing left-wards yes it's the title
01:02:643 (1) - Remove NC for slider NC consistency here? (or is it a NC per jump, if so thats fine) explained in an earlier reply
01:10:632 (1,2,3,4) - Because youd probably use leniency abuse on that first slider I'd say 4 plays nice being lower
01:27:589 (1,2) - Fits nicer with all notes imo like this as is because it makes the part after more drastic
01:28:567 (5) - I'd NC this or not NC but make it the same spacing as the stream, either one fits nicer
01:49:029 - I'd so add a sound here, perhaps make 01:48:947 (4) - into a 1/4 slider too
02:23:350 (6,7,8,1) - Likewise triplet then 1/4 space would be more fitting here, or not, but definately something at 02:23:431 -
03:36:719 (1) - That end is pretty ugli imo
03:45:361 (5,6,7,8,1) - That stacked note is a bit sudden as its the only one placed as so really, i would kinda make it more spottable

Sorry for bias i wanted to hurry to captin since thats what the fuss has been about
gl with reranking!
"384059043"

Modding:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following things are all subjective things. Feel free to reject any of them.

[Captin1's Extra]

Though I am not a fan of extended sliders, I have to admit that the use of extended sliders are quite reasonable and they plays well. I think I need to learn something from the map.

* 00:51:393 (2) - I prefer to divide it into a 1/2 slider and a circle with 1/4 interval. I believe it sounds quite well and if you put the circle on the next slider, this pattern will be more fun.

* 01:18:458 - I think it's better to add a note here. If the note is added, it will follow the instrumental line and indicate the end of the chorus; otherwise, 01:18:132 (1) - this slider tends to follow the vocal line, which I don't quite agree cuz vocal ends at here 01:19:600 - . have explained this in the thread before

* 01:27:589 (1,2) - changing into 4 circles feels would be better from my point of view. 4 notes here shares the same status and sliders does not fit in my opinion. explained earlier in this post

* 02:10:632 (1) - The curve of the slider is somehow too extreme imo bcz it doesn't fit the overall style of this map. You can make the central angle smaller.

* 02:20:415 (1,2,1,1) - I don't like the flow here but since you like it, I appreciate it.

* 03:18:458 - What about adding a kiai fountain here? would like to keep kiai spam to a minimum since it could cause some people reading issues

* 04:10:306 (1,2) - YES THIS JUMP IS REALLY AWESOME PEOPLE IN AUTHORITY DON'T NERF IT PLZ

pro diff and plz keep on working!
"sukiNathan"
  1. 01:28:241 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - this actually feels anti-climactic to me, there is a massive speed up on 5 and 6 which makes sense, but the near-linear movement going into 01:28:893 (1) - really doesn't fit imo, I'd expect more of a flow break here, also consider doing a NC on the 1/4 sliders don't give me ideas or i'll try to be hanzer here
  2. 03:50:578 (4,5,6) - this feels unnatural for me, considering the context of the diff where all the flow breaks/turns are sharp angled, whereas the movements here are wide angled iirc this is where azer got his 1x miss lolol try this interesting note, changing the slider to this changed the flow for the next pattern
  3. 03:57:915 (2,3,4) - same thing here, there isn't really anything wrong with it but it just stands out with the wide angles, try something like this? you'll have a bit of emphasis for the synth sound on 4
  4. 02:24:165 (3) - would've expected a flow break here too, in all other choruses you made some type of sharp turn for vocals like these, the current movement just feels too straightforward and flat, ctrl+g the slider and bring it a bit closer to 02:24:002 (2) - maybe stop being good at stalking my thought process i thought of this halfway through reading the point

as for qat post, i feel like everything there has been overanalyzed at this point, so i'll just say that i fixed the one at 03:15:850 - and left the rest for reasons explained multiple times.

sigh
Topic Starter
Gaia
復活させる
scanter

Gaia wrote:

復活させる
確かに埋もるにはもったいないマップです

Ganbatte !
Akiyama Mizuki
LET'S GO
Xinely
:D
Nathan
gogo
Kibbleru
ehh leme just change the first 2 seconds

SPOILER
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: asymmetry.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 1900
PreviewTime: 51312
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 224498
DistanceSpacing: 1.4
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 2.699999

[Metadata]
Title:Asymmetry
TitleUnicode:アシンメトリー
Artist:Reol
ArtistUnicode:Reol
Creator:Gaia
Version:Kibboo's Insane
Source:
Tags:captin1 P_A_N pan Kibbleru pkk pkmnyab Meyrink No title title- L.Petty Giga GigaP Giga-P れをる reworu utaite
BeatmapID:658387
BeatmapSetID:292077

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:7
CircleSize:4.1
OverallDifficulty:7.5
ApproachRate:9
SliderMultiplier:1.69
SliderTickRate:2

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"bg.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
198,-166.666666666667,4,2,5,30,0,0
5415,-111.111111111111,4,2,5,50,0,0
10632,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,60,0,0
10714,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,45,0,0
19763,-200,4,2,5,60,0,0
21067,-117.647058823529,4,2,5,60,0,0
31502,-117.647058823529,4,2,5,55,0,0
31665,-117.647058823529,4,2,5,45,0,0
41937,-117.647058823529,4,2,5,65,0,0
47154,-100,4,2,5,55,0,0
47806,-100,4,2,5,60,0,0
48458,-100,4,2,5,65,0,0
49111,-100,4,2,5,70,0,0
49763,-100,4,2,5,75,0,0
51067,-166.666666666667,4,2,5,50,0,0
52371,-100,4,2,5,80,0,1
61828,-100,4,2,5,60,0,1
62480,-200,4,2,5,60,0,0
62806,-100,4,2,5,80,0,1
71937,-100,4,2,5,80,0,0
76991,-100,4,2,5,60,0,0
78132,-83.3333333333333,4,2,5,80,0,0
78458,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,40,0,0
78540,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,25,0,0
83676,-200,4,2,5,70,0,0
84328,-100,4,2,5,70,0,0
85795,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,70,0,0
86284,-200,4,2,5,70,0,0
86937,-74.0740740740741,4,2,5,70,0,0
87589,-100,4,2,5,70,0,0
88241,-100,4,2,5,50,0,0
88730,-100,4,2,5,80,0,0
88893,-117.647058823529,4,2,5,70,0,0
99328,-117.647058823529,4,2,5,80,0,0
99409,-117.647058823529,4,2,5,70,0,0
109763,-117.647058823529,4,2,5,60,0,0
109926,-117.647058823529,4,2,5,50,0,0
120197,-117.647058823529,4,2,5,70,0,0
129328,-117.647058823529,4,2,5,85,0,0
129654,-117.647058823529,4,2,5,60,0,0
130632,-100,4,2,5,80,0,1
140089,-100,4,2,5,60,0,1
140741,-200,4,2,5,60,0,0
141067,-100,4,2,5,80,0,1
150197,-100,4,2,5,70,0,0
177589,-100,4,2,5,40,0,0
188024,-117.647058823529,4,2,5,45,0,0
188105,-117.647058823529,4,2,5,50,0,0
189328,-117.647058823529,4,2,5,55,0,0
190632,-117.647058823529,4,2,5,60,0,0
191937,-117.647058823529,4,2,5,65,0,0
193241,-117.647058823529,4,2,5,70,0,0
194545,-117.647058823529,4,2,5,75,0,0
195850,-117.647058823529,4,2,5,80,0,0
196176,-117.647058823529,4,1,6,80,0,0
196339,-117.647058823529,4,2,5,80,0,0
196665,-117.647058823529,4,1,6,80,0,0
196828,-117.647058823529,4,3,6,85,0,0
196909,-117.647058823529,4,2,5,80,0,0
197154,-117.647058823529,4,2,5,60,0,0
198458,-200,4,2,5,80,0,0
198947,-133.333333333333,4,2,5,80,0,0
199437,-133.333333333333,4,3,6,80,0,0
199600,-100,4,2,5,85,0,1
207915,-100,4,2,5,60,0,1
208567,-200,4,2,5,60,0,0
208893,-100,4,2,5,85,0,1
218024,-100,4,2,5,85,0,0
223078,-100,4,2,5,80,0,0
224545,-100,4,2,5,85,0,0
224627,-100,4,2,5,75,0,0
234980,-100,4,2,5,85,0,0
235062,-100,4,2,5,75,0,0
245415,-100,4,2,5,35,0,0
245904,-100,4,2,5,40,0,0
246393,-100,4,2,5,45,0,0
246882,-100,4,2,5,50,0,0
247372,-100,4,2,5,55,0,0
247861,-100,4,2,5,60,0,0
248350,-100,4,2,5,65,0,0
248839,-100,4,2,5,70,0,0
249328,-100,4,2,5,75,0,0
249817,-100,4,2,5,80,0,0
250306,-100,4,2,5,85,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 128,128,128
Combo2 : 180,180,180
Combo3 : 0,128,255
Combo4 : 255,0,0
Combo5 : 255,141,28
Combo6 : 142,251,237

[HitObjects]
138,107,198,6,0,L|213:116,1,76.0499976791382,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
345,138,687,2,0,L|297:197,2,76.0499976791382,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,296,1502,6,0,L|178:224,1,76.0499976791382,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
213,116,1991,2,0,L|138:107,2,76.0499976791382,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
340,104,2806,6,0,P|343:141|324:173,1,76.0499976791382,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,316,3295,2,0,P|373:279|392:247,2,76.0499976791382,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,200,4111,6,0,L|212:216,2,76.0499976791382,2|0|0,3:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,84,4763,2,0,L|224:100,2,76.0499976791382,2|0|0,3:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
444,107,5415,22,0,P|433:144|425:181,1,76.0499976791383,6|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,336,5741,1,0,0:0:0:0:
471,264,5904,2,0,P|396:256|320:252,1,152.099995358277,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
243,312,6393,2,0,P|207:321|169:327,1,76.0499976791383,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,232,6719,5,2,3:2:0:0:
195,212,6882,2,0,P|160:199|125:184,1,76.0499976791383,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,88,7208,2,0,P|300:128|272:224,1,152.099995358277,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,252,7697,2,0,L|188:304,2,38.0249988395691,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,288,8024,6,0,L|416:276,1,76.0499976791383,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
504,304,8350,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,244,8513,2,0,P|428:168|441:94,1,152.099995358277,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,108,9002,2,0,P|306:101|268:96,1,76.0499976791383,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,204,9328,6,0,P|183:193|238:177,1,114.074996518707,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
238,177,9654,2,0,L|226:253,1,76.0499976791383,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,312,9980,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,176,10143,1,2,0:0:0:0:
420,268,10306,1,2,0:0:0:0:
324,128,10469,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,192,10632,5,4,3:0:0:0:
88,104,11937,5,2,3:2:0:0:
320,64,13241,69,2,3:2:0:0:
148,208,14545,5,2,3:2:0:0:
280,252,15197,1,2,3:2:0:0:
304,72,15850,69,2,3:2:0:0:
160,232,17154,5,2,3:2:0:0:
356,216,18458,69,2,3:2:0:0:
180,80,19763,6,0,B|148:88|148:88|144:128,3,63.375,2|0|0|0,3:2|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,80,20741,5,8,0:0:0:0:
187,200,21067,6,0,P|259:191|330:178,1,143.650002739906,6|8,1:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,120,21556,2,0,P|371:188|354:258,1,143.650002739906,2|0,1:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
354,258,22045,2,0,L|365:292|376:326,1,71.8250013699532,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,296,22371,6,0,P|208:304|144:236,1,143.650002739906,2|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,176,22861,2,0,P|126:164|198:156,1,143.650002739906,2|0,1:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
136,15,23350,2,0,P|114:44|111:79,1,71.8250013699532,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,152,23676,6,0,P|277:102|272:24,1,143.650002739906,2|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,184,24165,2,0,B|304:204|304:172|374:187,1,143.650002739906,2|0,1:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
374,187,24654,2,0,L|360:264,1,71.8250013699532,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
488,136,24980,38,0,L|473:212,1,71.8250013699532,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,296,25306,2,0,L|472:368,1,71.8250013699532,8|2,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
372,208,25632,2,0,L|365:243,2,35.9125006849766,0|0|2,3:0|0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
280,136,25958,2,0,P|244:131|208:128,1,71.8250013699532,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,204,26284,6,0,P|152:271|174:339,1,143.650002739906,2|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,164,26774,2,0,P|311:231|247:255,1,143.650002739906,2|0,1:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
216,144,27263,2,0,P|224:109|218:74,1,71.8250013699532,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,188,27589,6,0,P|89:129|20:114,1,143.650002739906,2|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
24,228,28078,1,2,1:0:0:0:
24,228,28241,2,0,P|15:262|8:298,1,71.8250013699532,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
120,220,28567,2,0,P|126:255|134:290,1,71.8250013699532,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,232,28893,6,0,L|376:224,1,143.650002739906,2|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,116,29382,2,0,B|196:112|196:112|180:176|202:216,1,143.650002739906,2|0,1:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
320,128,29871,2,0,P|316:84|296:52,1,71.8250013699532,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
412,96,30197,38,0,L|496:112,1,71.8250013699532,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,212,30524,2,0,L|456:200,1,71.8250013699532,8|2,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
424,312,30850,2,0,L|496:272,1,71.8250013699532,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
340,179,31176,2,0,P|326:231|323:285,1,107.73750205493,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
323,285,31502,53,6,3:2:0:0:
236,76,31991,1,0,0:0:0:0:
104,144,32480,1,0,0:0:0:0:
104,144,32806,5,2,3:2:0:0:
132,352,33132,1,0,0:0:0:0:
36,304,33295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,256,33784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,256,34111,69,2,3:2:0:0:
308,160,34600,1,0,0:0:0:0:
172,128,35089,1,0,0:0:0:0:
172,128,35415,5,2,3:2:0:0:
312,200,35741,1,0,0:0:0:0:
228,244,35904,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,88,36393,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,88,36719,69,2,3:2:0:0:
196,176,37208,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,244,37697,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,244,38024,5,2,3:2:0:0:
328,120,38350,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,180,38513,1,0,0:0:0:0:
420,328,39002,1,0,0:0:0:0:
420,328,39328,69,2,3:2:0:0:
464,208,39817,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,280,40306,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,280,40632,5,2,3:2:0:0:
444,200,40958,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,188,41121,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,84,41611,1,8,0:0:0:0:
436,96,41937,6,0,P|365:83|294:73,1,143.650002739906,6|8,1:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,136,42426,2,0,P|200:180|208:216,1,71.8250013699532,2|0,0:1|3:0,0:0:0:0:
296,96,42752,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,136,42915,2,0,L|44:116,1,71.8250013699532,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
72,212,43241,6,0,P|79:284|84:360,1,143.650002739906,2|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,336,43730,2,0,P|229:326|194:318,1,71.8250013699532,2|0,0:1|3:0,0:0:0:0:
256,231,44056,2,0,P|287:214|318:196,1,71.8250013699532,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,108,44382,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,108,44545,6,0,P|179:176|160:246,1,143.650002739906,2|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,172,45034,2,0,P|308:156|260:156,1,71.8250013699532,2|0,0:1|3:0,0:0:0:0:
408,256,45361,2,0,P|421:222|432:188,1,71.8250013699532,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,84,45687,1,0,0:0:0:0:
463,168,45850,6,0,P|500:129|503:76,1,107.73750205493,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
503,76,46176,2,0,L|428:68,1,71.8250013699532,10|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,132,46502,2,0,L|264:136,2,35.9125006849766,0|0|0,3:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,40,46828,2,0,L|212:44,2,35.9125006849766,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,128,47154,37,2,1:0:0:0:
88,232,47317,1,0,3:0:0:0:
224,272,47480,1,0,3:0:0:0:
248,144,47643,1,2,1:0:0:0:
116,216,47806,5,0,3:0:0:0:
200,344,47969,1,0,3:0:0:0:
336,248,48132,1,2,1:0:0:0:
220,116,48295,1,0,1:0:0:0:
200,300,48458,5,2,1:0:0:0:
248,152,48621,1,0,3:0:0:0:
312,288,48784,1,0,3:0:0:0:
296,76,48947,1,0,3:0:0:0:
316,208,49111,5,0,3:0:0:0:
384,136,49274,2,0,L|440:128,2,42.25,0|0|0,3:0|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
384,136,49600,1,0,3:0:0:0:
260,64,49763,5,6,1:0:0:0:
108,96,50089,1,0,0:0:0:0:
108,96,50252,1,6,1:0:0:0:
148,264,50578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
148,264,50741,1,6,1:0:0:0:
260,216,52371,22,0,B|300:172|288:100|288:100|242:97,1,169,4|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,308,52861,2,0,P|234:310|276:313,1,84.5,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,172,53187,1,0,3:0:0:0:
472,264,53350,2,0,P|480:320|464:352,1,84.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,288,53676,6,0,P|288:232|304:200,1,84.5,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,60,54002,1,8,0:0:0:0:
384,128,54165,2,0,B|304:148|304:108|216:125,1,169,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
155,296,54654,2,0,P|185:266|194:225,1,84.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
64,72,54980,6,0,P|48:124|108:224,1,169,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,92,55469,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,192,55632,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,72,55795,1,0,3:0:0:0:
312,200,55958,2,0,P|319:241|327:283,1,84.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,80,56284,6,0,B|348:120|348:120|284:96|222:105,1,169,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
36,80,56774,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,136,56937,2,0,P|139:93|142:51,1,84.5,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
32,224,57263,1,8,0:0:0:0:
32,224,57426,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,208,57589,38,0,P|253:281|232:361,1,169,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
111,213,58078,2,0,P|114:172|136:136,1,84.5,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,196,58404,1,0,3:0:0:0:
264,116,58567,1,8,0:0:0:0:
352,36,58730,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,196,58893,6,0,L|317:279,1,84.5,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
436,196,59219,1,8,0:0:0:0:
232,128,59382,2,0,B|208:144|208:144|168:204|191:278,1,169,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
416,204,59871,2,0,P|374:208|336:236,1,84.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,96,60197,6,0,L|104:76,1,84.5,2|0,3:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
44,200,60524,2,0,L|136:184,1,84.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,208,60850,2,0,L|192:272,1,84.5,0|2,0:0|3:1,0:0:0:0:
296,384,61176,2,0,L|312:292,1,84.5,8|2,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
412,172,61502,6,0,P|328:183|244:196,1,169,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,88,61991,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,88,62072,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,88,62154,1,0,3:0:0:0:
68,232,62317,1,0,3:0:0:0:
240,176,62480,6,0,L|247:113,1,63.375,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,128,62806,22,0,B|40:108|40:108|2:130,1,169,4|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
100,308,63295,2,0,P|108:248|96:216,1,84.5,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,260,63621,2,0,P|264:240|284:188,1,84.5,0|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,328,63947,6,0,P|352:352|396:348,1,84.5,0|4,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
460,208,64274,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,124,64437,1,8,0:0:0:0:
356,244,64600,2,0,P|366:160|375:76,1,169,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
264,136,65089,2,0,P|202:121|139:110,1,126.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,65415,6,0,P|120:250|201:240,1,169,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,71,65904,2,0,P|234:105|214:142,1,84.5,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,111,66230,2,0,P|380:154|385:195,1,84.5,0|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
492,96,66556,1,0,0:0:0:0:
372,224,66719,6,0,B|288:248|288:204|204:224,1,169,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,152,67208,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,320,67371,1,0,3:0:0:0:
216,228,67534,1,0,3:0:0:0:
144,288,67697,1,8,0:0:0:0:
188,76,67861,1,0,0:0:0:0:
111,160,68024,38,0,P|196:151|280:144,1,169,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
472,224,68513,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,300,68676,2,0,P|354:260|367:221,1,84.5,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
372,64,69002,1,8,0:0:0:0:
440,140,69165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,176,69328,6,0,B|256:136|256:136|280:96|268:48|268:48|287:15,1,169,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,80,69817,2,0,B|88:66|39:56|39:56|88:32,1,169,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
74,155,70306,2,0,P|77:197|80:240,1,84.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,192,70632,5,2,3:1:0:0:
184,292,70795,1,2,0:1:0:0:
268,348,70958,1,8,0:0:0:0:
360,308,71121,1,0,0:0:0:0:
316,168,71284,5,0,0:0:0:0:
232,252,71447,1,2,3:1:0:0:
284,360,71611,1,8,0:0:0:0:
404,352,71774,1,2,0:1:0:0:
424,184,71937,38,0,P|382:176|340:170,1,84.5,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,52,72263,2,0,L|363:66|446:80,1,169,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
348,204,72752,1,0,3:0:0:0:
500,148,72915,2,0,P|512:192|472:260,1,126.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,316,73241,6,0,P|378:282|356:244,1,84.5,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,312,73567,2,0,P|258:270|268:230,1,84.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,208,73893,2,0,P|174:183|210:161,1,84.5,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
135,64,74219,2,0,P|178:68|219:75,1,84.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,136,74545,6,0,P|406:119|490:104,1,169,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,216,75034,2,0,B|387:226|387:226|376:272|404:324|404:324|376:334,1,169,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
204,264,75524,1,8,0:0:0:0:
316,172,75687,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,336,75850,5,4,3:0:0:0:
284,184,76013,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,184,76094,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,184,76176,2,0,L|220:168,2,42.25,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,56,76502,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,240,76665,1,8,3:0:0:0:
212,144,76828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
88,260,76991,1,6,0:1:0:0:
96,280,77317,5,0,0:0:0:0:
192,288,77480,2,0,L|280:284,1,84.5,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
340,244,77725,2,0,L|356:296,1,42.25,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,280,77888,2,0,L|420:328,1,42.25,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,360,78132,22,0,L|369:208,1,152.099995358276,8|0,3:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
369,208,78458,5,2,3:2:0:0:
196,144,83024,6,0,P|248:88|175:110,1,207.024993682099,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,143,83676,6,0,L|190:217|184:291,1,147.875,6|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,291,84328,37,6,0:1:0:0:
328,204,84491,1,0,3:0:0:0:
280,328,84654,1,4,0:3:0:0:
432,260,84817,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,180,84980,5,8,0:0:0:0:
244,348,85143,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,336,85306,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,220,85469,5,0,3:0:0:0:
464,256,85632,1,8,0:0:0:0:
464,108,85795,6,0,L|318:132,1,147.874995487213,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,104,86284,38,0,P|204:72|120:104,1,147.875,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
122,100,86937,6,0,L|128:168,1,57.0375002175808,6|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
389,283,87263,2,0,L|384:216,1,57.0375002175808,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,172,87589,5,4,3:0:0:0:
200,336,87752,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,196,87915,1,0,0:0:0:0:
148,208,88078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,304,88241,6,0,L|232:272,1,42.25,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,288,88404,2,0,L|300:276,1,42.25,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,308,88567,38,0,L|384:312,1,42.25,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
436,264,88730,2,0,L|508:268,1,42.25,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
503,251,88893,6,0,P|489:180|473:110,1,143.650002739906,14|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,95,89382,2,0,P|326:155|343:222,1,143.650002739906,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
343,222,89871,2,0,P|339:258|336:294,1,71.8250013699532,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,172,90197,6,0,P|222:241|209:312,1,143.650002739906,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,188,90687,1,0,3:0:0:0:
232,140,90850,1,0,0:0:0:0:
60,116,91013,1,0,3:0:0:0:
164,16,91176,2,0,P|176:72|160:104,1,71.8250013699532,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,196,91502,6,0,P|110:272|120:344,1,143.650002739906,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,264,91991,2,0,L|372:256,1,143.650002739906,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
483,227,92480,2,0,P|502:258|504:293,1,71.8250013699532,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,172,92806,38,0,P|388:142|408:113,1,71.8250013699532,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,104,93132,2,0,P|245:95|211:83,1,71.8250013699532,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,216,93458,1,0,3:0:0:0:
276,356,93621,1,0,3:0:0:0:
156,188,93784,1,8,0:0:0:0:
132,200,94111,6,0,L|112:268,1,71.8250013699532,6|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,108,94437,1,8,0:0:0:0:
280,196,94600,2,0,B|356:184|356:212|422:197,1,143.650002739906,2|0,0:1|3:0,0:0:0:0:
420,64,95089,2,0,P|388:80|372:112,1,71.8250013699532,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,244,95415,6,0,P|393:311|422:376,1,143.650002739906,2|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,360,95904,2,0,P|270:325|292:297,1,71.8250013699532,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
228,208,96230,1,0,3:0:0:0:
228,208,96393,2,0,P|172:196|136:208,1,71.8250013699532,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
76,256,96719,6,0,P|32:220|28:132,1,143.650002739906,2|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,88,97208,1,2,0:1:0:0:
124,88,97534,1,0,3:0:0:0:
176,208,97697,1,8,0:0:0:0:
272,176,97861,38,0,L|284:28,1,143.650002739906,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,36,98268,1,0,0:0:0:0:
364,36,98350,2,0,L|360:71,3,35.9125006849766,0|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,140,98676,2,0,L|400:175,3,35.9125006849766,0|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,192,99002,2,0,P|335:179|282:169,1,107.73750205493,8|0,1:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,211,99328,6,0,P|188:242|187:278,1,71.8250013699532,14|0,1:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,152,99654,1,8,0:0:0:0:
348,220,99817,2,0,P|356:280|304:352,1,143.650002739906,2|0,1:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
439,280,100306,2,0,P|475:273|510:268,1,71.8250013699532,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,264,100632,6,0,P|186:244|116:228,1,143.650002739906,2|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,84,101121,2,0,L|196:119|196:155,1,71.8250013699532,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,100,101447,2,0,P|360:100|396:76,1,71.8250013699532,0|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
268,20,101774,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,184,101937,6,0,B|382:224|382:224|358:322,1,143.650002739906,2|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,272,102426,2,0,B|156:232|156:232|200:208|256:228,1,143.650002739906,2|0,1:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
336,336,102915,2,0,P|371:332|407:328,1,71.8250013699532,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,211,103241,38,0,P|470:158|478:105,1,107.73750205493,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
478,105,103567,2,0,P|444:116|411:130,1,71.8250013699532,10|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,228,103893,1,0,3:0:0:0:
376,120,104056,1,2,1:0:0:0:
240,104,104219,1,8,0:0:0:0:
324,224,104382,1,0,0:0:0:0:
308,40,104545,6,0,P|238:56|170:81,1,143.650002739906,2|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
163,239,105034,2,0,P|228:215|245:148,1,143.650002739906,2|0,1:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
48,88,105524,1,8,0:0:0:0:
72,180,105687,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,56,105850,5,2,1:0:0:0:
176,152,106013,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,120,106176,1,8,0:0:0:0:
164,68,106339,2,0,P|93:56|22:45,1,143.650002739906,2|0,1:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
276,72,106828,2,0,L|311:64|346:56,1,71.8250013699532,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
80,168,107154,6,0,P|68:202|60:237,1,71.8250013699532,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
311,159,107480,2,0,P|323:194|331:229,1,71.8250013699532,8|2,0:1|0:1,0:0:0:0:
156,300,107806,2,0,L|148:252,2,35.9125006849766,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
216,168,108132,1,8,0:0:0:0:
240,348,108295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,256,108458,38,0,P|384:272|436:248,1,107.73750205493,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
428,254,108784,1,10,0:1:0:0:
320,80,108947,1,0,0:0:0:0:
212,260,109111,1,0,3:0:0:0:
212,260,109192,1,0,0:0:0:0:
212,260,109274,1,0,3:0:0:0:
256,168,109437,2,0,L|384:156,1,107.73750205493,10|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
363,157,109763,53,6,3:2:0:0:
408,72,109926,1,0,0:0:0:0:
292,8,110089,1,0,0:0:0:0:
244,128,110252,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,84,110415,1,8,0:0:0:0:
280,100,111067,5,2,3:2:0:0:
300,212,111230,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,240,111393,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,88,111556,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,160,111719,1,8,0:0:0:0:
248,136,112371,69,2,3:2:0:0:
200,248,112534,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,304,112697,1,0,0:0:0:0:
372,180,112861,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,212,113024,1,8,0:0:0:0:
304,232,113676,5,2,3:2:0:0:
424,196,113839,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,84,114002,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,108,114165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,120,114328,69,8,0:0:0:0:
336,208,114491,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,276,114654,1,0,0:0:0:0:
500,160,114817,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,172,114980,5,2,3:2:0:0:
204,240,115143,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,336,115306,1,0,0:0:0:0:
364,280,115469,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,256,115632,1,8,0:0:0:0:
284,208,116284,69,2,3:2:0:0:
172,336,116447,1,0,0:0:0:0:
60,228,116611,1,0,0:0:0:0:
164,120,116774,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,228,116937,1,8,0:0:0:0:
192,252,117589,5,2,3:2:0:0:
332,236,117752,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,124,117915,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,112,118078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,196,118241,69,8,0:0:0:0:
440,200,118567,1,0,0:0:0:0:
364,32,118893,5,2,3:2:0:0:
300,112,119056,1,0,0:0:0:0:
420,116,119219,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,24,119382,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,212,119545,69,8,0:0:0:0:
316,120,119708,1,0,0:0:0:0:
204,156,119871,2,0,L|112:144,1,71.8250013699532,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,264,120197,22,0,L|96:244,1,143.650002739906,6|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,352,120687,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,272,120850,2,0,P|284:236|272:192,1,71.8250013699532,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
383,240,121176,2,0,P|419:232|454:225,1,71.8250013699532,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,128,121502,5,4,3:0:0:0:
176,172,121665,2,0,P|182:136|190:101,1,71.8250013699532,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
32,128,121991,1,0,3:0:0:0:
88,216,122154,2,0,P|93:251|98:287,1,71.8250013699532,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
272,324,122480,2,0,P|266:288|261:252,1,71.8250013699532,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
339,191,122806,6,0,P|396:234|466:232,1,143.650002739906,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
468,68,123295,2,0,B|435:76|397:90|397:90|359:84|328:85,1,143.650002739906,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
232,128,123784,2,0,P|200:112|181:82,1,71.8250013699532,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
116,248,124111,6,0,L|136:168,1,71.8250013699532,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,224,124437,1,8,0:0:0:0:
196,324,124600,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,120,124763,37,0,3:0:0:0:
300,256,124926,1,0,3:0:0:0:
444,228,125089,2,0,P|443:192|441:156,1,71.8250013699532,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,92,125415,6,0,L|380:84,1,107.73750205493,4|2,3:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
355,85,125741,2,0,P|364:50|372:15,1,71.8250013699532,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
268,176,126067,2,0,L|344:172,1,71.8250013699532,0|2,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
472,108,126393,1,8,0:1:0:0:
440,208,126556,1,0,0:0:0:0:
324,40,126719,5,4,3:0:0:0:
220,80,126882,1,0,0:0:0:0:
220,80,126964,1,2,1:0:0:0:
220,80,127045,1,8,0:0:0:0:
352,60,127208,1,0,3:0:0:0:
284,147,127371,2,0,P|276:183|272:218,1,71.8250013699532,0|2,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
396,128,127697,2,0,P|430:120|459:99,1,71.8250013699532,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,216,128024,6,0,P|397:269|403:323,1,107.73750205493,4|2,3:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
402,323,128350,2,0,P|426:349|438:383,1,71.8250013699532,8|2,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
216,284,128676,2,0,P|176:306|153:346,1,71.8250013699532,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
303,284,129002,2,0,P|314:231|296:181,1,107.73750205493,10|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,181,129328,6,0,L|311:75,1,107.73750205493,4|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
311,75,129654,2,0,L|260:88,1,35.9125006849766,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,72,129817,2,0,L|184:64,1,35.9125006849766,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,112,129980,1,10,0:0:0:0:
128,112,130062,1,2,0:0:0:0:
128,112,130143,2,0,L|96:116,4,17.9562503424883,2|0|2|0|10,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,192,130469,1,4,3:0:0:0:
84,332,130632,22,0,P|132:288|240:304,1,169,6|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,243,131121,2,0,P|391:284|368:318,1,84.5,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,152,131447,1,0,3:0:0:0:
496,228,131611,1,8,0:0:0:0:
320,168,131774,6,0,P|297:132|292:88,1,84.5,0|4,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
444,123,132100,2,0,P|463:86|496:60,1,84.5,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,200,132426,2,0,B|264:172|204:180|204:180|208:221,1,169,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
172,336,132915,2,0,L|304:320,1,126.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,360,133241,5,4,3:0:0:0:
424,268,133404,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,164,133567,2,0,P|303:202|287:241,1,84.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
436,112,133893,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,132,134056,1,0,3:0:0:0:
211,51,134219,2,0,P|175:31|133:29,1,84.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,144,134545,6,0,P|177:219|188:320,1,169,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
187,311,135034,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,176,135197,1,0,3:0:0:0:
128,160,135361,1,0,3:0:0:0:
292,280,135524,2,0,P|333:274|375:269,1,84.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,132,135850,38,0,P|372:161|296:128,1,169,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,40,136339,2,0,B|156:76|164:112|164:112|160:124|160:136|160:136|172:168|174:206,1,169,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
244,304,136828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
308,184,136991,1,0,0:0:0:0:
332,292,137154,6,0,P|413:269|497:270,1,169,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,208,137643,2,0,B|244:256|204:268|204:268|172:224|124:228,1,169,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
40,104,138132,2,0,L|144:120,1,84.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,48,138458,5,2,3:1:0:0:
224,108,138621,1,2,0:1:0:0:
404,104,138784,1,8,0:0:0:0:
340,212,138947,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,40,139111,5,0,0:0:0:0:
224,212,139274,1,2,3:1:0:0:
460,176,139437,1,8,0:0:0:0:
360,116,139600,1,2,0:1:0:0:
292,280,139763,38,0,L|152:248,1,126.75,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,251,140089,2,0,P|177:292|183:334,1,84.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,124,140415,1,0,3:0:0:0:
60,280,140578,1,0,3:0:0:0:
123,100,140741,70,0,P|155:94|186:98,1,63.375,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,48,141067,22,0,B|316:72|392:56|392:56|424:24,1,169,6|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,248,141556,2,0,P|316:207|333:169,1,84.5,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,44,141882,2,0,P|239:84|222:122,1,84.5,0|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,142208,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,212,142371,6,0,P|163:295|152:379,1,169,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
403,268,142861,2,0,P|348:327|268:315,1,169,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
144,224,143350,2,0,P|102:230|60:238,1,84.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,128,143676,6,0,P|111:124|27:123,1,169,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,28,144165,2,0,P|118:19|76:12,1,84.5,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,104,144491,2,0,P|353:95|395:88,1,84.5,0|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
268,12,144817,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,144,144980,37,4,3:0:0:0:
288,116,145143,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,24,145306,1,8,0:0:0:0:
248,24,145469,1,0,0:0:0:0:
220,260,145632,5,0,3:0:0:0:
276,140,145795,1,0,3:0:0:0:
136,159,145958,2,0,P|109:192|106:233,1,84.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
268,128,146284,6,0,P|308:172|300:280,1,169,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,140,146774,1,0,0:0:0:0:
404,188,146937,2,0,P|456:188|500:160,1,84.5,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
216,248,147263,2,0,P|200:300|212:344,1,84.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,368,147589,6,0,P|370:284|383:200,1,169,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,148,148078,2,0,B|221:155|180:168|180:168|136:153|100:146,1,169,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
220,60,148567,1,8,0:0:0:0:
292,176,148730,1,0,0:0:0:0:
356,72,148893,38,0,L|456:60,1,84.5,2|0,3:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
420,176,149219,1,8,0:0:0:0:
388,280,149382,2,0,L|400:180,1,84.5,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
476,88,149708,1,2,3:1:0:0:
284,156,149871,2,0,P|243:153|207:131,1,84.5,8|2,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
220,264,150197,6,0,L|236:356,1,84.5,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,172,150524,1,8,0:0:0:0:
240,232,150687,1,0,0:0:0:0:
332,196,150850,5,0,3:0:0:0:
160,176,151013,1,0,3:0:0:0:
164,364,151176,2,0,P|205:355|246:348,1,84.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
492,328,151502,6,0,B|425:331|364:332|364:332|333:304,1,169,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,140,151991,1,0,0:0:0:0:
408,224,152154,1,0,0:0:0:0:
408,224,152317,1,0,3:0:0:0:
292,288,152480,1,8,0:0:0:0:
292,288,152643,1,0,0:0:0:0:
212,148,152806,38,0,P|253:153|295:159,1,84.5,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
108,144,153132,1,8,0:0:0:0:
60,244,153295,2,0,B|52:288|52:288|112:268|175:279,1,169,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
336,363,153784,2,0,P|296:352|271:318,1,84.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,168,154111,5,4,3:0:0:0:
384,240,154274,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,204,154437,2,0,P|229:162|236:120,1,84.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,48,154763,2,0,P|426:89|419:131,1,84.5,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
212,96,155089,1,8,0:0:0:0:
316,56,155252,1,0,0:0:0:0:
420,224,155415,6,0,P|461:215|502:205,1,84.5,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,280,155741,2,0,P|232:284|173:225,1,169,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
288,144,156230,1,0,3:0:0:0:
352,292,156393,2,0,P|368:336|360:376,1,84.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
452,248,156719,6,0,P|466:208|481:169,1,84.5,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
347,172,157045,2,0,P|345:130|344:88,1,84.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,248,157371,2,0,P|231:213|210:176,1,84.5,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
360,200,157697,1,8,0:0:0:0:
328,328,157861,1,0,0:0:0:0:
172,308,158024,38,0,P|88:295|5:308,1,169,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
20,115,158513,2,0,B|64:108|98:134|98:134|88:184|117:216,1,169,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
116,215,158920,1,0,0:0:0:0:
116,215,159002,1,8,0:0:0:0:
192,108,159165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,160,159328,6,0,P|328:148|369:138,1,84.5,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,272,159654,1,8,0:0:0:0:
376,228,159817,2,0,P|423:295|412:377,1,169,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
412,377,160225,1,0,0:0:0:0:
412,377,160306,2,0,P|372:363|331:352,1,84.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,284,160632,5,4,3:0:0:0:
344,252,160795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,304,160958,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,164,161121,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,280,161284,5,0,3:0:0:0:
152,164,161447,1,0,3:0:0:0:
384,132,161611,1,8,0:0:0:0:
284,40,161774,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,152,161937,38,0,B|240:280|240:280|276:320,1,169,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
436,228,162426,2,0,B|424:356|424:356|391:379,1,169,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
332,240,162915,1,8,0:0:0:0:
248,308,163078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,124,163241,5,4,3:0:0:0:
348,216,163404,2,0,L|396:204,2,42.25,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,172,163730,2,0,P|139:184|222:199,1,169,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
168,275,164219,2,0,P|155:316|165:356,1,84.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,232,164545,6,0,P|352:307|314:379,1,169,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
460,360,165034,2,0,P|449:319|440:277,1,84.5,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,88,165361,1,0,3:0:0:0:
348,136,165524,2,0,P|342:177|337:219,1,84.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,152,165850,6,0,P|161:139|99:130,1,126.75,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
99,130,166176,1,6,0:1:0:0:
164,240,166339,1,2,0:1:0:0:
268,76,166502,37,0,3:0:0:0:
372,164,166665,1,0,3:0:0:0:
396,36,166828,1,6,0:1:0:0:
248,180,166991,1,2,0:1:0:0:
400,144,167154,6,0,B|452:180|444:264|444:264|418:286,1,169,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,236,167643,2,0,L|120:220,1,169,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
72,320,168132,1,8,0:0:0:0:
200,272,168295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
40,152,168458,6,0,P|12:200|20:248,1,84.5,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
12,227,168703,1,0,0:0:0:0:
12,227,168784,1,8,0:0:0:0:
128,180,168947,2,0,P|210:196|294:211,1,169,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
392,176,169437,2,0,L|380:280,1,84.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
508,204,169763,6,0,P|534:126|502:50,1,169,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,156,170252,1,0,0:0:0:0:
456,64,170415,2,0,P|414:57|372:49,1,84.5,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
236,160,170741,2,0,P|277:166|319:174,1,84.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,171,171067,38,0,P|450:234|459:297,1,126.75,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
459,297,171393,2,0,P|417:292|375:288,1,84.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,328,171719,1,0,3:0:0:0:
344,316,171882,1,0,3:0:0:0:
256,168,172045,2,0,P|247:209|240:251,1,84.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,216,172371,5,4,3:0:0:0:
344,76,172534,2,0,L|356:128,2,42.25,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,28,172861,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,28,173024,1,0,0:0:0:0:
164,184,173187,5,0,3:0:0:0:
312,84,173350,1,8,0:0:0:0:
260,164,173513,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,284,173676,6,0,P|420:221|406:159,1,126.75,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
406,159,174002,1,8,0:0:0:0:
512,208,174165,1,0,3:0:0:0:
324,216,174328,2,0,P|282:210|240:202,1,84.5,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
272,76,174654,2,0,P|313:81|355:89,1,84.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,240,174980,37,4,3:0:0:0:
224,304,175143,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,304,175225,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,304,175306,1,8,0:0:0:0:
220,168,175469,2,0,P|137:185|54:204,1,169,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
212,144,175958,1,8,0:0:0:0:
312,308,176121,2,0,L|324:240,1,42.25,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,228,176284,6,0,L|376:172,1,42.25,2|0,3:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,160,176447,2,0,L|356:116,1,42.25,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,76,176611,2,0,L|276:92,1,84.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,40,176937,6,0,L|122:32|80:24,1,84.5,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
112,128,177263,2,0,P|96:188|120:252,1,126.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
116,247,177589,5,6,3:2:0:0:
176,112,188024,38,0,L|168:183,1,71.8250013699532,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,248,188350,2,0,P|349:235|385:231,1,71.8250013699532,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,295,188676,2,0,P|184:328|176:363,1,71.8250013699532,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
267,180,189002,2,0,P|281:146|302:117,1,71.8250013699532,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,360,189328,6,0,P|329:350|298:333,1,71.8250013699532,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
91,252,189654,2,0,P|118:228|149:210,1,71.8250013699532,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
396,184,189980,2,0,P|369:207|338:225,1,71.8250013699532,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,152,190306,2,0,P|231:116|239:81,1,71.8250013699532,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,272,190632,6,0,P|227:305|220:340,1,71.8250013699532,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,332,190958,2,0,P|403:298|384:264,1,71.8250013699532,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,111,191284,2,0,P|252:147|261:182,1,71.8250013699532,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,148,191611,2,0,P|400:113|403:77,1,71.8250013699532,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
235,88,191937,6,0,P|200:80|165:74,1,71.8250013699532,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,220,192263,2,0,P|371:227|406:233,1,71.8250013699532,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,196,192589,2,0,P|165:204|130:213,1,71.8250013699532,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,112,192915,2,0,P|390:103|425:94,1,71.8250013699532,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,60,193241,37,8,0:0:0:0:
228,188,193404,1,8,0:0:0:0:
268,100,193567,1,8,0:0:0:0:
288,268,193730,1,8,0:0:0:0:
336,160,193893,5,8,0:0:0:0:
416,296,194056,1,8,0:0:0:0:
276,352,194219,1,8,0:0:0:0:
312,248,194382,1,8,0:0:0:0:
488,216,194545,5,8,0:0:0:0:
484,340,194708,1,8,0:0:0:0:
352,176,194871,1,8,0:0:0:0:
300,320,195034,1,8,0:0:0:0:
424,112,195197,5,8,0:0:0:0:
420,276,195361,1,8,0:0:0:0:
264,76,195524,1,8,0:0:0:0:
200,244,195687,1,8,0:0:0:0:
328,160,195850,5,14,0:1:0:0:
132,120,196176,1,8,0:1:0:0:
132,120,196339,1,14,0:1:0:0:
120,296,196665,1,8,0:1:0:0:
120,296,196828,1,2,0:0:0:0:
152,160,198458,6,0,L|140:252,1,84.5,10|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,272,198947,70,0,L|184:146,1,126.750004835129,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,146,199437,1,0,1:0:0:0:
288,196,199600,22,0,B|377:175|377:219|455:198,1,169,6|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,80,200089,1,8,0:0:0:0:
260,204,200252,2,0,P|291:279|250:350,1,169,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
120,272,200741,2,0,P|78:263|36:256,1,84.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,80,201067,6,0,P|97:121|90:163,1,84.5,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,120,201393,1,8,0:0:0:0:
240,304,201556,2,0,P|236:261|230:220,1,84.5,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,104,201882,1,0,3:0:0:0:
320,192,202045,1,8,0:0:0:0:
240,80,202208,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,104,202371,6,0,B|308:84|308:84|267:98,1,169,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,232,202861,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,204,203024,2,0,L|264:244,2,42.25,0|0|0,3:0|0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
416,196,203350,2,0,L|500:188,1,84.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,172,203676,6,0,B|228:144|228:144|176:164|120:156|120:156|113:137,1,169,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,240,204165,2,0,P|29:319|80:383,1,169,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
192,344,204654,1,8,0:0:0:0:
144,200,204817,1,0,0:0:0:0:
247,280,204980,38,0,P|331:269|415:260,1,169,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
415,260,205469,1,0,3:0:0:0:
312,176,205632,1,0,0:0:0:0:
324,292,205795,1,0,3:0:0:0:
372,100,205958,1,8,0:0:0:0:
324,204,206121,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,100,206284,6,0,P|158:93|116:88,1,84.5,2|0,3:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
149,274,206611,2,0,P|153:232|160:191,1,84.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
362,275,206937,2,0,P|358:233|351:192,1,84.5,0|2,0:0|3:1,0:0:0:0:
228,76,207263,1,8,0:0:0:0:
248,188,207426,1,2,0:1:0:0:
340,76,207589,6,0,B|376:64|416:72|416:72|424:80|436:76|436:76|476:80|504:62,1,169,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,52,208078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,168,208241,1,0,3:0:0:0:
416,168,208322,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,168,208404,1,0,3:0:0:0:
320,304,208567,38,0,L|329:241,1,63.375,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,252,208893,6,0,P|162:218|152:137,1,169,6|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
417,269,209382,2,0,P|458:280|500:276,1,84.5,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
455,127,209708,2,0,P|433:162|397:183,1,84.5,0|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,60,210034,6,0,P|319:100|312:144,1,84.5,0|4,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
184,112,210361,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,112,210524,1,8,0:0:0:0:
16,64,210687,2,0,P|100:72|183:83,1,169,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
88,172,211176,2,0,L|98:255,1,84.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,328,211502,5,4,3:0:0:0:
268,176,211665,1,0,0:0:0:0:
204,252,211828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
304,327,211991,2,0,P|381:295|464:312,1,169,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
484,132,212480,2,0,P|480:173|455:206,1,84.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,76,212806,5,4,3:0:0:0:
420,44,212969,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,240,213132,2,0,L|363:155,1,84.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,148,213458,1,0,3:0:0:0:
248,192,213621,1,0,3:0:0:0:
140,244,213784,2,0,P|181:234|222:226,1,84.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
480,296,214111,38,0,B|432:293|396:280|396:280|352:281|313:268,1,169,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,192,214600,2,0,B|484:148|484:148|440:100|371:107,1,169,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
296,268,215089,1,8,0:0:0:0:
444,204,215252,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,172,215415,6,0,L|316:264,1,84.5,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,200,215741,1,8,0:0:0:0:
355,88,215904,2,0,P|272:76|188:68,1,169,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
72,156,216393,1,8,0:0:0:0:
72,156,216556,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,296,216719,6,0,P|197:255|167:219,1,84.5,2|2,3:1|0:1,0:0:0:0:
280,108,217045,2,0,P|288:156|276:200,1,84.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,232,217371,2,0,P|428:208|448:176,1,84.5,0|2,0:0|3:1,0:0:0:0:
472,348,217697,2,0,P|430:342|394:320,1,84.5,8|2,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
252,144,218024,5,4,3:0:0:0:
236,256,218187,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,252,218350,2,0,P|348:209|351:167,1,84.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,348,218676,1,0,3:0:0:0:
428,308,218839,2,0,L|440:352,2,42.25,0|0|8,3:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
480,224,219165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
332,160,219328,37,4,3:0:0:0:
464,100,219491,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,64,219654,2,0,B|286:77|220:88|220:88|185:69,1,169,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,164,220143,1,0,3:0:0:0:
224,188,220306,2,0,P|239:226|233:268,1,84.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,344,220632,6,0,P|364:305|370:263,1,84.5,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,95,220958,2,0,P|371:135|338:162,1,84.5,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
208,140,221284,2,0,P|185:105|186:63,1,84.5,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
360,68,221611,1,8,0:0:0:0:
308,256,221774,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,168,221937,5,12,3:0:0:0:
128,256,222100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,256,222181,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,256,222263,2,0,L|140:304,2,42.25,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,264,222589,2,0,P|278:266|320:270,1,84.5,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
440,140,222915,1,8,0:0:0:0:
228,160,223078,1,6,0:1:0:0:
384,212,224545,6,0,L|376:300,1,84.5,6|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,84,224871,1,8,0:0:0:0:
464,140,225034,2,0,P|397:184|312:161,1,169,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
160,96,225524,1,8,0:0:0:0:
268,80,225687,1,0,0:0:0:0:
131,204,225850,38,0,L|215:192|299:180,1,169,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,192,226339,2,0,B|100:232|100:232|132:272|124:332|124:332|106:344,1,169,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
295,315,226828,2,0,P|262:291|220:287,1,84.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,280,227154,6,0,L|492:264,1,84.5,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,160,227480,1,8,0:0:0:0:
307,207,227643,2,0,P|281:128|286:44,1,169,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
286,44,228051,1,0,0:0:0:0:
286,44,228132,1,8,0:0:0:0:
336,220,228295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,116,228458,6,0,L|80:88,1,84.5,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,212,228784,2,0,L|67:228,1,84.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,284,229111,2,0,L|260:332,2,42.25,0|0|0,3:0|0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
292,204,229437,2,0,P|333:208|375:214,1,84.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,112,229763,6,0,P|297:89|379:69,1,169,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
472,160,230252,2,0,B|437:183|408:212|408:212|361:201|322:200,1,169,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
224,252,230741,2,0,P|219:294|216:336,1,84.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
220,136,231067,37,4,3:0:0:0:
328,212,231230,1,0,0:0:0:0:
324,68,231393,1,8,0:0:0:0:
192,156,231556,2,0,P|151:145|109:136,1,84.5,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,104,231882,2,0,P|372:93|414:84,1,84.5,0|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
414,84,232127,1,0,0:0:0:0:
414,84,232208,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,204,232371,6,0,B|260:284|304:284|280:370,1,169,2|8,3:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,316,232861,2,0,P|145:290|186:285,1,84.5,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
452,224,233187,1,2,3:1:0:0:
388,304,233350,2,0,P|346:297|304:289,1,84.5,8|2,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
280,104,233676,6,0,P|357:117|452:136,1,169,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,40,234165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,128,234328,2,0,P|259:148|262:169,2,42.25,0|0|0,3:0|0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
152,96,234654,2,0,P|159:158|167:221,1,126.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
167,221,234980,6,0,P|157:262|148:303,1,84.5,6|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,252,235306,1,8,0:0:0:0:
280,252,235469,2,0,P|365:245|449:240,1,169,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
228,168,235958,2,0,P|197:197|184:236,1,84.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,348,236284,38,0,P|313:344|348:321,1,84.5,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
512,252,236611,1,8,0:0:0:0:
436,332,236774,2,0,P|422:248|406:165,1,169,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
304,100,237263,2,0,L|244:92,2,42.25,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
340,256,237589,5,4,3:0:0:0:
228,228,237752,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,112,237915,1,8,0:0:0:0:
340,256,238078,2,0,P|335:298|332:340,1,84.5,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,200,238404,2,0,P|443:206|424:215,2,42.25,0|0|8,3:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,200,238730,1,0,0:0:0:0:
456,64,238893,6,0,P|392:72|344:164,1,169,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,72,239382,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,164,239545,1,0,3:0:0:0:
372,168,239708,1,0,3:0:0:0:
264,96,239871,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,224,240034,1,0,0:0:0:0:
408,164,240197,6,0,P|394:247|384:331,1,169,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,340,240687,2,0,B|272:300|252:256|252:256|204:268|171:253,1,169,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
271,79,241176,2,0,P|284:119|274:160,1,84.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,72,241502,38,0,L|48:60,1,84.5,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,159,241828,2,0,P|76:198|82:240,1,84.5,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
244,180,242154,2,0,L|336:192,1,84.5,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
291,92,242480,2,0,P|306:53|300:11,1,84.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
220,200,242806,6,0,B|225:238|232:268|232:268|232:280|228:288|228:288|244:312|240:365,1,169,2|8,3:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
480,264,243295,2,0,B|448:228|408:216|408:216|364:229|335:253,1,169,0|2,0:0|3:1,0:0:0:0:
240,176,243784,1,8,0:0:0:0:
124,152,243947,1,2,0:1:0:0:
188,280,244111,5,4,3:0:0:0:
220,152,244274,1,2,0:1:0:0:
88,243,244437,2,0,P|65:278|66:320,1,84.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,272,244763,1,0,3:0:0:0:
280,272,244844,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,272,244926,1,0,3:0:0:0:
360,208,245089,2,0,P|353:166|349:124,1,84.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,92,245415,5,8,0:0:0:0:
108,132,245578,2,0,P|66:123|24:116,1,84.5,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
225,81,245904,37,8,0:0:0:0:
348,116,246067,2,0,P|389:107|431:100,1,84.5,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
225,68,246393,5,8,0:0:0:0:
56,220,246556,2,0,P|44:260|56:304,1,84.5,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
233,58,246882,5,8,0:0:0:0:
400,204,247045,2,0,P|412:244|400:288,1,84.5,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
245,55,247371,5,8,0:0:0:0:
156,272,247534,2,0,P|163:313|171:355,1,84.5,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
257,60,247861,37,8,0:0:0:0:
308,252,248024,2,0,P|301:293|293:335,1,84.5,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
264,70,248350,5,8,0:0:0:0:
136,176,248513,2,0,P|94:167|52:160,1,84.5,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
264,83,248839,5,8,0:0:0:0:
348,216,249002,2,0,P|389:207|431:200,1,84.5,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
256,93,249328,5,8,0:0:0:0:
155,8,249491,2,0,P|137:45|139:86,1,84.5,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
243,96,249817,37,8,3:2:0:0:
292,292,249980,2,0,P|312:248|300:196,1,84.5,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
128,120,250306,5,8,0:0:0:0:
336,196,250469,1,8,0:0:0:0:
BeatofIke

sukiNathan wrote:

gogo
pkk
yea same
SPOILER
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: asymmetry.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 1900
PreviewTime: 51312
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 10632,21067,31502,41937,78458,88893,99328,109763,120197,130632,177589,224545,245415,250632
DistanceSpacing: 1.4
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 32
TimelineZoom: 2.3

[Metadata]
Title:Asymmetry
TitleUnicode:アシンメトリー
Artist:Reol
ArtistUnicode:Reol
Creator:Gaia
Version:pk's Hard
Source:
Tags:captin1 P_A_N pan Kibbleru pkk pkmnyab Meyrink No title title- L.Petty Giga GigaP Giga-P れをる reworu utaite
BeatmapID:674080
BeatmapSetID:292077

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:5
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:6
ApproachRate:8
SliderMultiplier:1.5
SliderTickRate:2

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"bg.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
5415,-125,4,2,5,60,0,0
10632,-125,4,2,5,70,0,0
10714,-125,4,2,5,55,0,0
19763,-125,4,2,5,70,0,0
20415,-166.666666666667,4,2,5,70,0,0
21067,-111.111111111111,4,2,5,70,0,0
31502,-166.666666666667,4,2,5,65,0,0
31665,-166.666666666667,4,2,5,55,0,0
41937,-111.111111111111,4,2,5,75,0,0
47154,-111.111111111111,4,2,5,65,0,0
47806,-111.111111111111,4,2,5,70,0,0
48458,-111.111111111111,4,2,5,75,0,0
49111,-111.111111111111,4,2,5,80,0,0
49763,-111.111111111111,4,2,5,85,0,0
51067,-111.111111111111,4,2,5,60,0,0
52371,-100,4,2,5,90,0,1
61828,-100,4,2,5,70,0,1
62480,-100,4,2,5,70,0,0
62806,-100,4,2,5,90,0,1
76991,-100,4,2,7,70,0,0
77072,-100,4,2,5,70,0,0
78132,-100,4,2,5,90,0,0
78458,-100,4,2,5,60,0,0
78540,-100,4,2,5,35,0,0
83676,-125,4,2,5,80,0,0
84328,-125,4,2,6,80,0,0
84409,-125,4,2,5,80,0,0
86937,-125,4,2,6,80,0,0
87018,-125,4,2,5,80,0,0
88241,-125,4,2,5,60,0,0
88730,-125,4,2,5,90,0,0
88893,-111.111111111111,4,2,5,80,0,0
99328,-111.111111111111,4,2,5,90,0,0
99409,-111.111111111111,4,2,5,80,0,0
109763,-166.666666666667,4,2,5,70,0,0
109926,-166.666666666667,4,2,5,60,0,0
120197,-111.111111111111,4,2,5,80,0,0
129328,-111.111111111111,4,2,5,100,0,0
129654,-111.111111111111,4,2,5,70,0,0
130632,-100,4,2,5,90,0,1
140089,-100,4,2,5,70,0,1
140741,-100,4,2,5,70,0,0
141067,-100,4,2,5,90,0,1
151502,-100,4,2,5,90,0,0
166176,-100,4,2,6,90,0,0
166257,-100,4,2,5,90,0,0
166828,-100,4,2,6,90,0,0
166909,-100,4,2,5,90,0,0
177589,-166.666666666667,4,2,5,50,0,0
177670,-166.666666666667,4,2,5,30,0,0
178404,-166.666666666667,4,3,5,30,0,0
179056,-166.666666666667,4,2,5,30,0,0
180197,-166.666666666667,4,3,5,30,0,0
180687,-166.666666666667,4,2,5,30,0,0
181339,-166.666666666667,4,3,5,30,0,0
184763,-166.666666666667,4,2,5,30,0,0
185089,-166.666666666667,4,3,5,30,0,0
187371,-166.666666666667,4,2,5,30,0,0
188024,-111.111111111111,4,2,5,55,0,0
188105,-111.111111111111,4,2,5,60,0,0
189328,-111.111111111111,4,2,5,65,0,0
190632,-111.111111111111,4,2,5,70,0,0
191937,-111.111111111111,4,2,5,75,0,0
193241,-111.111111111111,4,2,5,80,0,0
194545,-111.111111111111,4,2,5,85,0,0
195850,-111.111111111111,4,2,5,90,0,0
196176,-111.111111111111,4,1,6,90,0,0
196339,-111.111111111111,4,2,5,90,0,0
196665,-111.111111111111,4,1,6,90,0,0
196828,-111.111111111111,4,3,6,100,0,0
196909,-111.111111111111,4,2,5,90,0,0
197154,-111.111111111111,4,2,5,70,0,0
198458,-166.666666666667,4,2,5,35,0,0
199437,-166.666666666667,4,3,6,90,0,0
199600,-100,4,2,5,95,0,1
207915,-100,4,2,5,70,0,1
208567,-100,4,2,5,70,0,0
208893,-100,4,2,5,95,0,1
223078,-100,4,2,7,90,0,0
224545,-100,4,2,5,100,0,0
224627,-100,4,2,5,85,0,0
234980,-100,4,2,5,95,0,0
235062,-100,4,2,5,85,0,0
245415,-100,4,2,5,50,0,0
245904,-100,4,2,5,55,0,0
246393,-100,4,2,5,60,0,0
246882,-100,4,2,5,65,0,0
247372,-100,4,2,5,70,0,0
247861,-100,4,2,5,75,0,0
248350,-100,4,2,5,80,0,0
248839,-100,4,2,5,85,0,0
249328,-100,4,2,5,90,0,0
249817,-100,4,2,5,95,0,0
250306,-100,4,2,5,100,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 128,128,128
Combo2 : 192,192,192
Combo3 : 0,128,255
Combo4 : 255,0,0
Combo5 : 255,141,28
Combo6 : 142,251,237

[HitObjects]
104,96,198,5,2,3:2:0:0:
406,192,1502,69,2,3:2:0:0:
108,129,2806,5,2,3:2:0:0:
410,66,4111,69,2,3:2:0:0:
422,81,4763,1,2,3:2:0:0:
439,105,5415,22,0,L|448:185,2,60,6|0|0,3:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
353,162,5904,2,0,L|346:221,1,60,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
326,243,6149,1,0,0:0:0:0:
326,243,6230,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,192,6393,2,0,L|245:132,1,60,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,60,6719,6,0,P|233:88|306:79,1,120,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,46,7208,2,0,P|407:40|456:40,1,60,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
509,82,7534,1,0,0:0:0:0:
437,126,7697,2,0,L|416:164,2,30,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
346,126,8024,6,0,P|293:150|231:138,1,120,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,60,8513,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,114,8676,2,0,L|87:124,2,30,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,197,9002,2,0,P|111:220|100:263,1,60,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,261,9328,6,0,B|225:259|225:259|266:272|266:272|311:268,1,120,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,208,9817,1,0,0:0:0:0:
425,260,9980,2,0,L|418:329,2,60,0|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
470,97,10632,5,4,3:0:0:0:
301,130,11937,5,2,3:2:0:0:
310,153,12589,2,0,L|304:212,2,60,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,63,13241,69,2,3:2:0:0:
208,95,14219,1,0,0:0:0:0:
325,215,14545,5,2,3:2:0:0:
318,180,15197,1,2,3:2:0:0:
154,202,15850,69,2,3:2:0:0:
286,266,17154,5,2,3:2:0:0:
339,137,18458,69,2,3:2:0:0:
197,70,19763,5,2,3:2:0:0:
185,87,20415,2,0,B|178:114|183:141|183:141|172:166|172:166|181:189,1,89.9999972534181,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
154,205,21067,6,0,P|208:175|278:200,1,134.999995880127,4|8,3:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
383,230,21556,2,0,L|401:141,1,67.4999979400635,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
294,230,21882,1,0,3:0:0:0:
294,230,22045,2,0,L|303:305,1,67.4999979400635,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
421,296,22371,6,0,P|455:255|432:171,1,134.999995880127,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
375,105,22861,2,0,P|416:139|500:116,1,134.999995880127,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
419,36,23350,2,0,P|387:25|351:27,1,67.4999979400635,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
266,74,23676,6,0,P|272:113|273:145,1,67.4999979400635,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
185,116,24002,1,8,0:0:0:0:
185,116,24165,2,0,P|168:185|166:251,1,134.999995880127,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
268,300,24654,2,0,L|255:218,1,67.4999979400635,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
351,149,24980,6,0,L|334:229,1,67.4999979400635,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
435,165,25306,1,8,0:0:0:0:
435,165,25469,2,0,P|436:131|425:99,1,67.4999979400635,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
349,56,25795,1,0,3:0:0:0:
263,111,25958,2,0,P|225:106|176:97,1,67.4999979400635,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
93,170,26284,38,0,B|130:163|130:163|153:182|153:182|195:169|243:189,1,134.999995880127,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,141,26774,2,0,P|344:199|322:260,1,134.999995880127,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
424,231,27263,2,0,P|464:211|506:203,1,67.4999979400635,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
421,127,27589,6,0,P|406:99|398:53,1,67.4999979400635,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
303,99,27915,1,8,0:0:0:0:
303,99,28078,2,0,P|263:122|173:106,1,134.999995880127,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
78,146,28567,2,0,P|115:161|138:187,1,67.4999979400635,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
101,276,28893,6,0,B|150:252|150:252|239:266,1,134.999995880127,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
281,193,29382,2,0,B|360:205|360:205|409:181,1,134.999995880127,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
488,142,29871,2,0,P|496:188|488:219,1,67.4999979400635,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
409,181,30197,6,0,L|397:106,1,67.4999979400635,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
317,46,30524,2,0,L|306:112,1,67.4999979400635,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,141,30850,1,0,3:0:0:0:
236,231,31013,1,0,3:0:0:0:
192,141,31176,2,0,P|143:132|98:154,1,101.249996910095,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
68,194,31502,6,0,L|92:43,1,134.999995880127,6|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
215,109,32480,1,0,0:0:0:0:
295,68,32806,2,0,L|316:201,1,134.999995880127,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
437,259,33784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
354,294,34111,6,0,B|313:306|285:288|249:266|203:289,1,134.999995880127,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
145,170,35089,1,0,0:0:0:0:
68,121,35415,2,0,L|50:217,1,89.9999972534181,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
75,247,35904,1,0,0:0:0:0:
75,247,36067,2,0,L|81:302,2,44.999998626709,8|0|0,0:1|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,208,36719,70,0,B|323:196|358:209|358:209|393:201|393:201|428:214,1,134.999995880127,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
467,84,37697,1,0,0:0:0:0:
385,45,38024,2,0,B|346:33|311:46|311:46|276:38|276:38|253:46,1,134.999995880127,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
142,122,39001,1,0,0:0:0:0:
58,88,39328,6,0,P|12:133|16:216,1,134.999995880127,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,262,40306,1,0,0:0:0:0:
201,209,40632,70,0,L|294:202,1,89.9999972534181,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,165,41121,2,0,L|405:171,1,89.9999972534181,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
482,104,41611,1,8,0:0:0:0:
482,104,41937,22,0,P|498:133|508:192,1,67.4999979400635,4|0,3:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
421,184,42263,2,0,P|405:213|395:272,1,67.4999979400635,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,165,42589,2,0,L|306:86,1,67.4999979400635,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,215,42915,2,0,L|225:149,1,67.4999979400635,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,167,43241,6,0,P|87:230|120:305,2,134.999995880127,4|8|0,3:0|0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
180,111,44056,1,0,0:0:0:0:
180,111,44219,2,0,P|204:68|212:34,1,67.4999979400635,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
303,88,44545,6,0,B|355:108|355:108|448:84,1,134.999995880127,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
510,127,45034,1,0,0:0:0:0:
453,194,45197,2,0,P|431:247|428:287,1,67.4999979400635,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
351,314,45524,2,0,L|341:226,1,67.4999979400635,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
281,185,45850,5,4,3:0:0:0:
200,228,46013,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,228,46094,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,228,46176,2,0,L|118:215,1,67.4999979400635,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
149,132,46502,2,0,L|67:119,1,67.4999979400635,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
197,52,46828,2,0,P|235:53|278:37,1,67.4999979400635,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
405,34,47154,38,0,P|367:87|386:149,1,134.999995880127,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
471,133,47643,1,0,3:0:0:0:
506,213,47806,1,0,3:0:0:0:
506,213,47969,1,0,3:0:0:0:
446,277,48132,1,0,3:0:0:0:
446,277,48295,1,0,3:0:0:0:
369,233,48458,6,0,L|286:219,1,67.4999979400635,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
167,283,48784,2,0,L|236:277,1,67.4999979400635,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
98,219,49111,2,0,L|183:182,1,67.4999979400635,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
21,173,49437,2,0,L|84:117,1,67.4999979400635,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
191,113,49763,5,4,3:2:0:0:
341,36,50089,1,0,0:0:0:0:
341,36,50252,1,4,3:2:0:0:
335,206,50578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
335,206,50741,1,4,3:2:0:0:
191,113,51067,5,2,0:0:0:0:
191,113,51393,2,0,P|146:151|152:239,2,134.999995880127,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
342,58,52371,38,0,P|387:96|379:190,1,150,4|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
289,204,52861,2,0,L|197:190,1,75,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,264,53187,1,0,3:0:0:0:
148,264,53350,2,0,L|43:276,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,175,53676,6,0,P|122:162|149:136,1,75,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
222,72,54002,2,0,L|242:164,1,75,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
320,28,54328,2,0,L|314:105,1,75,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
393,175,54654,2,0,L|398:100,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
491,158,54980,6,0,P|510:229|490:303,1,150,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
399,272,55469,2,0,L|306:262,1,75,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
306,158,55795,1,0,3:0:0:0:
306,158,55958,2,0,L|225:182,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
325,78,56284,6,0,P|380:121|377:199,2,150,4|8|0,3:0|0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
228,96,57100,1,0,3:0:0:0:
228,96,57263,1,8,0:0:0:0:
121,51,57589,38,0,B|99:96|99:96|111:133|111:133|86:171|96:208,1,150,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
190,195,58078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
125,268,58241,2,0,P|89:275|54:264,2,75,0|0|8,0:0|3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
190,195,58730,6,0,B|241:173|267:202|297:236|350:192,1,150,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
391,125,59219,2,0,L|421:209,1,75,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
486,126,59545,2,0,L|473:53,2,75,0|0|8,0:0|3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
394,44,60034,6,0,P|353:31|259:82,1,150,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,170,60524,2,0,L|179:87,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
101,40,60850,2,0,L|85:113,1,75,0|2,0:0|3:1,0:0:0:0:
90,210,61176,1,8,0:0:0:0:
196,170,61339,6,0,P|250:151|346:178,1,150,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
426,284,61827,2,0,B|432:252|408:212|408:212|425:178|406:123,2,150,8|0|8,0:0|3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
499,105,62806,38,0,P|459:56|364:56,1,150,4|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
317,127,63295,2,0,P|279:122|232:102,1,75,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,60,63621,1,0,3:0:0:0:
160,60,63784,2,0,L|134:132,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,254,64111,6,0,L|207:165,1,75,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,184,64437,2,0,P|318:144|352:114,1,75,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
473,117,64763,2,0,P|414:148|329:114,1,150,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
99,105,65415,6,0,B|187:86|187:86|244:115,1,150,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
331,146,65904,2,0,L|436:135,2,75,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
254,220,66393,2,0,P|216:218|183:199,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,117,66719,6,0,P|149:169|121:267,1,150,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
166,348,67208,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,302,67371,2,0,L|334:292,1,75,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
326,292,67697,1,8,0:0:0:0:
460,208,68024,38,0,P|467:134|429:72,1,150,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,56,68513,1,0,0:0:0:0:
255,116,68676,2,0,P|248:189|286:251,1,150,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,305,69165,2,0,B|268:283|268:283|199:311,1,150,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
101,262,69654,2,0,L|174:233,1,75,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
240,165,69980,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,165,70143,2,0,L|335:199,1,75,0|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
405,167,70469,1,0,0:0:0:0:
491,212,70632,6,0,P|504:145|443:77,1,150,2|8,3:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,90,71121,2,0,B|319:113|287:92|287:92|246:106|246:106|209:93,1,150,0|2,0:0|3:1,0:0:0:0:
106,113,71611,2,0,P|134:137|159:178,1,75,8|2,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
206,269,71937,6,0,P|216:234|235:201,1,75,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
327,251,72263,2,0,P|363:241|394:221,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
473,163,72589,2,0,P|500:196|513:246,2,75,0|0|8,3:0|3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
381,130,73078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
295,197,73241,6,0,L|217:187,1,75,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
154,268,73567,2,0,L|228:277,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
326,181,73893,2,0,L|248:171,1,75,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
412,125,74219,2,0,P|377:111|348:87,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
202,105,74545,38,0,P|169:170|201:236,2,150,4|8|0,3:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
307,52,75361,1,0,3:0:0:0:
307,52,75524,2,0,L|227:22,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,50,75850,6,0,P|101:83|93:119,1,75,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,150,76094,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,150,76176,2,0,L|122:209,3,37.5,8|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
147,219,76502,2,0,L|139:305,1,75,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
214,357,76828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
289,295,76991,5,6,0:1:0:0:
424,188,77317,1,0,0:0:0:0:
424,188,77480,1,0,0:0:0:0:
350,123,77643,1,0,0:0:0:0:
350,123,77725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
350,123,77806,2,0,L|368:63,2,37.5,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
258,157,78132,5,8,3:1:0:0:
256,192,78458,12,0,79763,0:0:0:0:
50,54,83676,38,6,B|26:85|58:106|58:106|33:137|33:137|80:169|51:222,1,180,0|0,0:0|0:0,3:2:0:0:
177,149,84328,2,0,P|141:204|160:272,1,120,6|4,0:1|0:3,0:0:0:0:
227,284,84817,1,0,0:0:0:0:
303,200,84980,6,0,L|296:118,1,60,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,230,85306,2,0,L|366:303,1,60,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
445,132,85632,2,0,L|464:200,1,60,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
355,135,85958,2,0,P|315:117|267:126,1,90
242,153,86284,6,0,B|202:170|202:170|148:163|148:163|115:188|58:175,1,180,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
137,64,86937,2,0,B|184:72|184:72|220:48|254:60,1,120,6|0,0:1|3:0,0:0:0:0:
396,162,87589,6,0,L|408:92,1,60,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
306,164,87915,2,0,L|316:223,1,60,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
219,156,88241,2,0,L|198:108,3,30,8|8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,173,88567,2,0,B|112:162,1,60,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
148,58,88893,38,0,P|194:38|277:70,1,134.999995880127,14|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
342,114,89382,1,0,0:0:0:0:
342,114,89545,2,0,L|419:106,1,67.4999979400635,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
460,209,89871,2,0,L|383:201,1,67.4999979400635,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
322,266,90197,6,0,P|273:233|189:233,1,134.999995880127,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
119,268,90687,1,0,3:0:0:0:
121,180,90850,2,0,L|109:97,1,67.4999979400635,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
206,53,91176,2,0,L|194:136,1,67.4999979400635,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
290,111,91502,6,0,P|321:149|309:244,1,134.999995880127,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
230,241,91991,1,0,0:0:0:0:
230,241,92154,2,0,P|181:229|153:228,1,67.4999979400635,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
213,330,92480,2,0,P|246:326|278:316,1,67.4999979400635,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
337,221,92806,6,0,L|367:298,1,67.4999979400635,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
414,145,93132,2,0,L|423:225,1,67.4999979400635,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
507,105,93458,2,0,L|498:181,2,67.4999979400635,0|0|8,3:0|3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
383,43,94111,38,0,P|326:63|243:55,1,134.999995880127,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
119,103,94600,2,0,L|184:123,1,67.4999979400635,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
253,176,94926,1,0,3:0:0:0:
253,176,95089,2,0,P|292:176|346:163,1,67.4999979400635,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,124,95415,6,0,B|425:162|415:208|415:208|426:231|426:231|421:262,1,134.999995880127,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
307,316,95904,2,0,P|316:275|334:247,1,67.4999979400635,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
253,176,96230,1,0,3:0:0:0:
253,176,96393,2,0,L|228:241,1,67.4999979400635,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,115,96719,6,0,P|240:96|284:102,1,67.4999979400635,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
351,140,97045,1,8,0:0:0:0:
440,66,97208,2,0,L|301:31,1,134.999995880127,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
221,25,97697,1,8,0:0:0:0:
130,122,97861,6,0,P|203:138|266:87,1,134.999995880127,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
349,92,98350,2,0,L|389:103,3,33.7499989700318
406,128,98676,2,0,L|435:164,3,33.7499989700318
436,190,99002,2,0,L|438:237,3,33.7499989700318,8|0|0|0,0:1|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
407,256,99328,38,0,L|330:242,1,67.4999979400635,12|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
271,190,99654,1,8,0:0:0:0:
271,190,99817,2,0,L|204:199,1,67.4999979400635,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
122,168,100143,1,0,3:0:0:0:
122,168,100306,2,0,L|60:210,1,67.4999979400635,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
90,91,100632,6,0,P|123:87|156:94,1,67.4999979400635,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
221,152,100958,1,8,0:0:0:0:
288,95,101121,2,0,L|370:88,1,67.4999979400635,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
429,178,101447,1,0,3:0:0:0:
429,178,101611,2,0,L|347:171,1,67.4999979400635,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
247,227,101937,6,0,P|201:174|217:100,1,134.999995880127,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,63,102426,2,0,L|66:54,2,67.4999979400635,0|0|0,3:0|0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
105,145,102915,2,0,P|71:175|57:201,1,67.4999979400635,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
105,297,103241,6,0,P|135:309|171:307,1,67.4999979400635,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
207,284,103486,1,0,0:0:0:0:
207,284,103567,2,0,L|296:275,1,67.4999979400635,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
346,227,103893,1,0,3:0:0:0:
402,294,104056,1,0,3:0:0:0:
424,183,104219,2,0,P|389:150|352:138,1,67.4999979400635,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
253,193,104545,38,0,B|218:212|189:195|154:178|116:192,1,134.999995880127,0|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
39,142,105034,2,0,L|30:68,2,67.4999979400635,0|0|0,3:0|0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
120,93,105524,2,0,L|129:19,1,67.4999979400635,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
228,90,105850,6,0,P|206:137|248:225,1,134.999995880127,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,255,106339,2,0,P|350:208|308:120,1,134.999995880127,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
228,90,106828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
150,130,106991,1,0,0:0:0:0:
72,48,107154,6,0,B|56:90|56:90|66:135|66:135|51:188,1,134.999995880127,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
100,259,107643,2,0,P|127:219|165:195,1,67.4999979400635,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
245,230,107969,1,0,3:0:0:0:
245,230,108132,2,0,L|227:141,1,67.4999979400635,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
293,83,108458,6,0,P|314:110|346:133,1,67.4999979400635,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
385,132,108703,1,0,0:0:0:0:
385,132,108784,2,0,L|477:122,1,67.4999979400635,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
373,219,109111,2,0,L|281:209,1,67.4999979400635,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
226,160,109437,1,8,0:0:0:0:
226,160,109763,6,0,L|161:167,2,44.999998626709,6|0|0,3:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,101,110252,2,0,L|341:113,2,44.999998626709,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
391,40,110741,2,0,L|449:28,1,44.999998626709,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
478,123,111067,6,0,B|465:158|479:184|479:184|468:223,1,89.9999972534181,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
406,265,111556,1,0,0:0:0:0:
406,265,111719,2,0,P|376:227|336:209,1,89.9999972534181,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
258,238,112208,1,0,0:0:0:0:
170,204,112371,70,0,L|160:152,1,44.999998626709,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,78,112697,2,0,L|241:130,1,44.999998626709,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
337,187,113024,2,0,B|370:179|370:179|407:190|440:185,1,89.9999972534181,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
480,121,113513,1,0,0:0:0:0:
480,121,113676,6,0,P|460:97|448:65,1,44.999998626709,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
382,37,114002,2,0,L|365:93,1,44.999998626709,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
275,74,114328,2,0,L|235:117,1,44.999998626709,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
161,72,114654,2,0,L|107:94,1,44.999998626709,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
32,163,114980,70,0,B|65:161|65:161|93:178|140:172,1,89.9999972534181,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
207,154,115469,1,0,0:0:0:0:
207,154,115632,2,0,L|266:164,1,44.999998626709,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
318,102,115958,2,0,L|369:99,1,44.999998626709,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
433,165,116284,6,0,P|451:138|459:113,2,44.999998626709,2|0|0,3:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
355,211,116774,1,0,0:0:0:0:
355,211,116937,2,0,L|339:268,1,44.999998626709,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
253,264,117263,2,0,L|269:321,1,44.999998626709,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,299,117589,70,0,L|145:208,1,89.9999972534181,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
199,139,118078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
301,102,118241,2,0,L|278:189,1,89.9999972534181,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
337,264,118730,1,0,0:0:0:0:
456,185,118893,6,0,P|414:163|370:160,1,89.9999972534181,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
277,189,119382,1,0,0:0:0:0:
277,189,119545,2,0,P|237:210|193:214,1,89.9999972534181,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,199,120197,6,0,L|166:283,1,67.4999979400635,6|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
83,281,120524,1,8,0:0:0:0:
83,281,120687,2,0,L|97:214,2,67.4999979400635,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
14,212,121176,2,0,L|28:145,1,67.4999979400635,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
118,97,121502,6,0,P|171:88|196:69,1,67.4999979400635,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
233,152,121828,2,0,P|284:157|309:168,1,67.4999979400635,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
367,94,122154,2,0,L|434:83,2,67.4999979400635,0|0|8,0:0|3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
166,106,122806,6,0,P|153:170|197:225,1,134.999995880127,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
290,235,123295,2,0,P|302:170|258:115,1,134.999995880127,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
166,106,123784,2,0,P|177:68|211:36,1,67.4999979400635,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,40,124111,6,0,L|379:33,1,67.4999979400635,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
402,116,124437,2,0,L|476:137,1,67.4999979400635,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,208,124763,2,0,B|335:213|335:213|294:197|294:197|242:202,1,134.999995880127,0|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
170,231,125252,1,0,0:0:0:0:
89,195,125415,38,0,P|71:158|78:108,1,67.4999979400635,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
107,108,125659,1,0,3:0:0:0:
107,108,125741,2,0,L|182:99,1,67.4999979400635,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
253,136,126067,2,0,L|333:140,1,67.4999979400635,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
382,227,126394,2,0,L|314:223,1,67.4999979400635,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
253,285,126719,5,4,3:0:0:0:
174,225,126882,1,0,0:0:0:0:
174,225,126964,1,0,3:0:0:0:
174,225,127045,2,0,L|104:205,1,67.4999979400635,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
189,131,127371,2,0,L|134:83,1,67.4999979400635,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
263,75,127697,2,0,L|233:8,1,67.4999979400635,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
359,70,128024,6,0,P|352:113|331:149,1,67.4999979400635,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,162,128268,1,0,3:0:0:0:
308,162,128350,1,8,0:0:0:0:
367,226,128513,2,0,L|382:301,1,67.4999979400635,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
309,343,128839,1,0,3:0:0:0:
309,343,129002,2,0,L|295:276,1,67.4999979400635,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
193,262,129328,1,4,3:2:0:0:
180,272,129654,5,2,0:0:0:0:
94,184,129817,1,2,0:0:0:0:
94,184,129899,1,2,0:0:0:0:
94,184,129980,2,0,L|175:179,1,67.4999979400635,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
182,94,130306,2,0,L|263:89,1,67.4999979400635,10|4,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
315,192,130632,38,0,P|286:114|343:61,1,150,6|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
422,62,131121,2,0,P|417:105|388:142,1,75,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
489,170,131447,1,0,3:0:0:0:
489,170,131611,2,0,L|503:251,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,245,131937,6,0,P|359:231|317:231,1,75,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
275,327,132263,2,0,P|312:323|347:311,1,75,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
246,238,132589,1,0,0:0:0:0:
175,304,132752,1,0,3:0:0:0:
96,246,132915,2,0,P|66:240|12:232,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,165,133241,6,0,B|206:151|206:151|243:169|243:169|310:154,1,150,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
278,52,133730,2,0,P|315:54|353:66,1,75
409,146,134056,1,0,3:0:0:0:
474,73,134219,2,0,P|497:110|506:154,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
439,227,134545,6,0,B|397:247|364:227|324:209|288:227,1,150,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
222,293,135034,1,0,0:0:0:0:
217,180,135197,2,0,P|244:153|281:141,1,75,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
376,150,135524,1,8,0:0:0:0:
160,118,135850,38,0,P|132:184|169:247,1,150,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,269,136339,1,0,0:0:0:0:
339,207,136502,2,0,B|385:185|455:211|455:211|430:237,1,150,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,269,136991,6,0,P|240:201|272:135,1,150,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
385,42,137480,2,0,L|355:127,1,75,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
284,50,137806,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,50,137969,2,0,P|246:66|188:68,1,75,0|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
115,59,138295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,152,138458,6,0,B|178:183|229:175|229:175|259:192|259:192|292:176,1,150,2|8,3:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
371,125,138947,2,0,B|390:165|378:217|378:217|407:227|407:227|412:267,1,150,0|2,0:0|3:1,0:0:0:0:
303,256,139437,1,8,0:0:0:0:
215,318,139600,6,0,P|169:331|56:305,1,150,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
43,219,140089,2,0,L|57:146,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
151,169,140415,2,0,L|194:108,1,75,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
266,174,140741,2,0,L|330:137,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
370,260,141067,38,0,P|319:206|337:129,1,150,6|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
318,41,141556,2,0,L|253:77,1,75,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
162,39,141882,1,0,3:0:0:0:
162,39,142045,2,0,P|144:92|145:131,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
220,170,142371,6,0,L|320:154,1,75,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
415,238,142697,2,0,P|369:237|327:216,1,75,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
481,174,143024,2,0,P|500:205|507:242,1,75,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
393,144,143350,2,0,P|411:112|439:87,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,44,143676,6,0,P|283:69|185:46,1,150,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
102,82,144165,2,0,L|76:163,2,75,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
180,140,144654,2,0,L|195:218,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,300,144980,6,0,L|271:145,1,150,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
319,67,145469,1,0,0:0:0:0:
430,93,145632,2,0,L|417:177,1,75,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
370,252,145958,1,8,0:0:0:0:
370,252,146284,38,0,P|327:223|216:223,1,150,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
149,271,146774,1,0,0:0:0:0:
81,164,146937,2,0,P|155:165|219:129,1,150,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,216,147426,6,0,P|313:141|359:80,1,150
257,47,147915,2,0,L|181:40,1,75,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
100,128,148241,2,0,L|176:121,2,75,0|0|8,0:0|3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,206,148730,6,0,B|208:220|240:207|240:207|284:219|284:219|319:206,1,150,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
405,176,149219,2,0,P|423:215|430:252,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
493,163,149545,2,0,L|503:88,1,75,0|2,0:0|3:1,0:0:0:0:
405,92,149871,2,0,L|395:17,1,75,8|2,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
312,68,150197,6,0,P|271:88|171:73,2,150,4|8|0,3:0|0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
405,92,151013,1,0,3:0:0:0:
405,92,151176,2,0,L|397:176,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
313,221,151502,38,0,L|332:311,1,75,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
233,188,151828,2,0,L|207:277,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,120,152154,2,0,L|113:182,1,75,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
134,46,152480,2,0,P|172:31|223:40,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
274,114,152806,6,0,B|317:131|349:116|375:101|421:116,1,150,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
484,190,153295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
410,253,153458,2,0,P|381:276|355:312,1,75,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
294,237,153784,2,0,L|212:261,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
126,160,154111,6,0,P|183:182|268:141,1,150,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
334,84,154600,1,0,0:0:0:0:
401,153,154763,2,0,L|411:236,1,75,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
488,169,155089,2,0,L|496:94,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
413,44,155415,6,0,B|380:64|339:48|299:32|255:46,1,150,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
193,108,155904,1,0,0:0:0:0:
102,71,156067,2,0,P|69:89|46:119,1,75,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
59,215,156393,1,8,0:0:0:0:
132,279,156556,38,0,B|199:296|242:278|242:278|223:240,1,150,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,152,157045,2,0,P|228:145|265:154,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
362,153,157371,2,0,L|342:228,1,75,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
415,291,157698,1,8,0:0:0:0:
497,207,157861,6,0,L|479:59,1,150,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,102,158350,2,0,P|349:64|312:52,1,75,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
305,150,158676,2,0,B|212:164|212:164|155:146,1,150,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
97,71,159328,6,0,P|133:135|84:210,1,150,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
25,259,159817,1,0,0:0:0:0:
58,137,159980,2,0,P|123:101|194:137,1,150,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
251,202,160469,1,0,0:0:0:0:
325,139,160632,5,4,3:0:0:0:
403,197,160795,2,0,L|421:290,2,75,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
482,147,161284,2,0,L|486:66,1,75,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
387,79,161611,2,0,P|357:46|306:22,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
231,123,161937,38,0,P|255:164|227:260,1,150,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,190,162426,2,0,P|132:122|161:55,1,150,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
254,29,162915,1,8,0:0:0:0:
320,100,163078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,100,163241,6,0,B|352:124|390:110|390:110|419:126|419:126|468:116,1,150,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
474,213,163730,2,0,B|425:233|379:202|379:202|350:220|310:223,1,150,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
254,161,164219,1,8,0:0:0:0:
473,78,164545,6,0,P|410:123|331:112,1,150,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
259,63,165034,1,0,0:0:0:0:
259,63,165197,2,0,L|239:147,1,75,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
143,138,165524,2,0,L|163:222,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
72,252,165850,6,0,P|126:302|205:295,1,150,4|6,3:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
280,245,166339,1,2,0:1:0:0:
280,245,166502,2,0,L|367:257,1,75,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
423,187,166828,1,6,0:1:0:0:
423,187,166991,1,2,0:1:0:0:
353,118,167154,38,0,P|412:88|495:123,2,150,4|8|0,3:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
285,188,167969,1,0,3:0:0:0:
285,188,168132,2,0,L|203:176,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
119,143,168458,6,0,P|93:178|91:228,1,75,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,247,168703,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,247,168784,1,8,0:0:0:0:
195,297,168947,2,0,B|236:278|268:294|309:313|353:295,1,150,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
430,255,169437,2,0,L|511:283,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
494,145,169763,6,0,P|434:173|339:144,1,150,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,92,170252,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,92,170415,2,0,L|251:178,1,75,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
194,238,170741,2,0,L|170:166,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
125,80,171067,6,0,P|77:134|87:213,2,150,4|8|0,3:0|0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
218,51,171882,1,0,3:0:0:0:
289,117,172045,1,8,0:0:0:0:
289,117,172371,38,0,P|328:107|376:109,1,75,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
386,136,172616,1,0,0:0:0:0:
386,136,172697,2,0,P|427:142|465:140,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
428,233,173024,2,0,P|391:265|377:296,1,75,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
323,211,173350,2,0,P|280:236|239:242,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
185,173,173676,5,4,3:0:0:0:
112,108,173839,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,108,173920,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,108,174002,2,0,L|79:191,1,75,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
126,265,174328,1,0,0:0:0:0:
126,265,174491,1,0,3:0:0:0:
202,203,174654,2,0,P|254:228|326:211,1,112.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
329,193,174980,6,0,L|406:188,1,75,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
469,116,175306,1,8,0:0:0:0:
469,116,175388,1,0,0:0:0:0:
469,116,175469,1,0,0:0:0:0:
361,89,175632,2,0,L|284:84,1,75,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
205,30,175958,1,8,0:0:0:0:
130,92,176121,1,0,0:0:0:0:
130,92,176203,1,0,0:0:0:0:
130,92,176284,6,0,L|106:145,2,37.5,4|0|0,3:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
239,150,176611,2,0,P|261:223|205:303,2,150,8|0|8,0:0|3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
57,187,177589,21,6,3:2:0:0:
362,169,178730,1,0,0:0:0:0:
266,102,179056,2,0,L|208:96,1,44.999998626709,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
106,175,179545,2,0,L|206:187,1,89.9999972534181,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
283,111,180197,69,0,0:0:0:0:
221,223,180524,2,0,L|281:232,1,44.999998626709,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
419,180,181012,2,0,P|372:194|327:179,1,89.9999972534181,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
228,118,181665,1,0,0:0:0:0:
228,118,181828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
204,139,182154,2,0,L|108:131,1,89.9999972534181,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
40,83,182643,1,0,0:0:0:0:
40,83,182806,5,0,0:0:0:0:
32,106,183458,1,0,0:0:0:0:
32,106,183621,1,0,0:0:0:0:
156,188,183947,1,0,0:0:0:0:
183,181,184762,2,0,L|166:272,1,89.9999972534181,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,236,185415,69,0,0:0:0:0:
313,221,186067,2,0,L|302:284,1,44.999998626709,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
426,270,186556,1,0,0:0:0:0:
430,248,187371,6,0,L|423:359,1,89.9999972534181
320,262,188024,6,0,P|298:225|264:201,1,67.4999979400635,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,254,188350,2,0,L|136:260,1,67.4999979400635,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
129,167,188676,2,0,L|58:163,1,67.4999979400635,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
197,73,189002,2,0,L|126:77,1,67.4999979400635,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
218,161,189328,6,0,P|272:186|354:154,1,134.999995880127,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
431,119,189817,1,0,0:0:0:0:
431,119,189980,2,0,L|441:194,1,67.4999979400635,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,315,190306,2,0,L|381:237,1,67.4999979400635,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
290,251,190632,6,0,P|257:278|227:292,1,67.4999979400635,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
215,196,190958,2,0,P|172:191|141:180,1,67.4999979400635,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
222,112,191284,2,0,P|255:85|285:71,1,67.4999979400635,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
299,160,191610,2,0,P|341:164|372:175,1,67.4999979400635,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
423,237,191937,5,8,0:0:0:0:
222,112,192263,1,8,0:0:0:0:
61,280,192589,1,8,0:0:0:0:
290,326,192915,1,8,0:0:0:0:
290,326,193241,38,0,L|324:246,1,67.4999979400635,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
231,242,193567,2,0,L|239:166,1,67.4999979400635,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,240,193893,2,0,P|146:287|164:320,1,67.4999979400635,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
54,225,194219,2,0,P|72:187|97:166,1,67.4999979400635,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
177,162,194545,6,0,P|198:117|203:85,1,67.4999979400635,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,33,194871,2,0,L|291:111,1,67.4999979400635,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
334,192,195197,2,0,P|372:151|407:139,1,67.4999979400635,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
480,223,195524,2,0,P|436:228|404:223,1,67.4999979400635,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
468,113,195850,5,14,0:1:0:0:
314,60,196176,1,8,0:1:0:0:
314,60,196339,1,14,0:1:0:0:
189,163,196665,1,8,0:1:0:0:
189,163,196828,1,2,0:0:0:0:
57,138,198458,38,0,P|38:258|145:231,1,269.999991760254,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
197,158,199600,6,0,P|247:135|340:159,1,150,6|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
452,196,200089,2,0,L|436:122,1,75,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
374,233,200415,2,0,L|364:317,1,75,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
281,243,200741,2,0,P|236:272|196:282,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
86,252,201067,6,0,B|59:217|63:181|63:181|42:149|42:149|44:107,1,150,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
151,43,201556,2,0,L|131:119,1,75,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,174,201882,1,0,3:0:0:0:
208,174,202045,2,0,P|176:219|176:257,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
265,238,202371,6,0,P|331:221|419:221,2,150,4|8|0,3:0|0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
210,310,203187,1,0,3:0:0:0:
122,290,203350,1,8,0:0:0:0:
122,290,203676,6,0,P|87:242|112:139,1,150,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,83,204165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
196,83,204327,2,0,P|231:131|206:234,1,150,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,210,204817,38,0,B|356:238|356:238|394:228|394:228|434:254|486:233,1,150,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
505,122,205306,2,0,P|467:143|439:172,1,75,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
409,81,205632,1,0,0:0:0:0:
409,81,205795,2,0,P|347:97|308:93,1,75,0|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
263,32,206121,1,0,0:0:0:0:
158,58,206284,6,0,P|114:110|136:206,1,150,2|8,3:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
219,191,206774,2,0,L|310:181,1,75,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
375,265,207100,2,0,L|284:255,1,75,2|8,3:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,172,207426,6,0,P|398:96|347:39,1,150,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,72,207915,2,0,P|211:89|171:89,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
107,42,208241,1,0,3:0:0:0:
41,114,208404,1,0,3:0:0:0:
94,195,208567,2,0,P|128:221|210:200,1,112.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
226,188,208893,6,0,P|268:178|316:184,1,75,6|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
381,231,209219,1,8,0:0:0:0:
471,191,209382,2,0,P|495:119|458:35,1,150,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
377,28,209871,1,8,0:0:0:0:
292,96,210034,38,0,B|250:113|250:113|209:98|209:98|153:112|123:100,1,150,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
74,40,210524,2,0,L|52:111,1,75,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
109,190,210850,2,0,P|142:246|121:330,1,150,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
306,211,211502,6,0,P|287:140|321:75,1,150,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
418,151,211991,2,0,P|436:221|402:286,1,150,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
314,328,212480,1,8,0:0:0:0:
232,265,212643,6,0,B|196:264|176:253|176:253|143:264|143:264|108:246|73:251,1,150,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,170,213132,2,0,B|181:163|181:163|226:180,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,205,213458,2,0,P|290:150|347:79,1,150,0|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
369,81,214111,6,0,L|211:55,1,150,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,67,214600,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,163,214763,2,0,P|180:188|251:152,1,150,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
329,208,215252,38,0,P|287:151|332:69,1,150,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,112,215741,2,0,L|492:98,1,75,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
476,197,216067,2,0,P|451:229|445:273,1,75,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
473,355,216393,1,8,0:0:0:0:
378,330,216556,1,0,0:0:0:0:
323,248,216719,6,0,P|272:230|165:271,1,150,2|8,3:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,323,217208,1,0,0:0:0:0:
25,278,217371,2,0,L|15:193,1,75,0|2,0:0|3:1,0:0:0:0:
111,151,217697,2,0,L|102:225,1,75,8|2,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
194,133,218024,6,0,P|254:118|333:165,1,150,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
411,209,218513,1,0,0:0:0:0:
411,209,218676,2,0,L|442:119,1,75,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
368,18,219002,2,0,L|375:106,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
273,89,219328,6,0,P|235:74|186:70,1,75,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
146,169,219654,2,0,P|183:163|217:149,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,201,219980,2,0,L|381:194,1,75,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
451,278,220306,2,0,L|370:271,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
243,270,220632,38,0,P|209:191|252:129,1,150,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,84,221121,1,0,3:0:0:0:
392,144,221284,2,0,L|477:136,2,75,0|0|8,0:0|3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,84,221774,1,0,0:0:0:0:
255,160,221937,6,0,P|215:178|171:175,1,75,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
138,162,222181,1,0,0:0:0:0:
138,162,222263,2,0,L|116:124,2,37.5,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
41,172,222589,2,0,P|19:216|17:253,1,75,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
72,320,222915,1,8,0:0:0:0:
167,298,223078,5,6,0:1:0:0:
167,298,224545,6,0,P|218:289|261:264,1,75,6|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
301,204,224871,1,8,0:0:0:0:
301,204,225034,2,0,L|387:228,2,75,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
286,101,225524,2,0,P|242:115|217:139,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
119,123,225850,38,0,B|153:181|153:181|139:239|155:286,1,150,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
247,278,226339,2,0,P|238:244|242:202,1,75,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
335,234,226665,1,0,3:0:0:0:
335,234,226828,2,0,P|365:190|385:176,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
478,218,227154,6,0,P|505:159|478:63,1,150,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
391,71,227643,2,0,L|295:51,1,75,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,142,227969,2,0,L|189:157,1,75,0|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
139,232,228295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
219,287,228458,6,0,P|253:301|290:304,1,75,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
379,204,228784,2,0,P|341:207|307:221,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
414,111,229111,2,0,P|452:115|486:129,1,75,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
358,43,229437,2,0,P|392:29|431:29,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
331,127,229763,6,0,P|282:135|181:102,1,150,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
123,33,230252,1,0,0:0:0:0:
57,105,230415,2,0,B|42:146|42:146|65:200|52:253,1,150,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
122,317,230904,38,0,B|154:265|140:215|140:215|153:183|187:165,1,150,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,246,231393,2,0,P|295:217|314:195,1,75,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
369,141,231719,1,0,0:0:0:0:
425,220,231882,1,0,3:0:0:0:
504,165,232045,2,0,P|515:128|516:84,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
412,52,232371,6,0,B|376:38|337:46|337:46|288:65|239:44,1,150,2|8,3:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
179,105,232861,2,0,B|196:139|238:148|238:148|243:196|298:204,1,150,0|2,0:0|3:1,0:0:0:0:
364,150,233350,1,8,0:0:0:0:
469,200,233513,6,0,B|496:252|471:314|471:314|436:295,1,150,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
409,283,233920,1,0,0:0:0:0:
409,283,234002,2,0,P|369:273|321:274,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
279,192,234328,2,0,L|191:208,1,75,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
120,156,234654,2,0,L|93:128,3,37.5,8|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
98,80,234980,6,0,L|171:66,1,75,6|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
249,125,235306,2,0,B|301:135|301:135|349:120|349:120|406:130,1,150,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
467,192,235795,1,0,3:0:0:0:
484,70,235958,2,0,L|394:51,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
306,134,236284,38,0,P|261:168|166:147,1,150,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
108,79,236774,2,0,P|73:126|106:224,1,150,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
170,267,237263,1,8,0:0:0:0:
359,313,237589,6,0,P|402:272|393:169,1,150,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,118,238078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
332,118,238241,2,0,L|253:133,1,75,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
180,73,238567,1,8,0:0:0:0:
180,73,238730,1,0,0:0:0:0:
67,110,238893,6,0,P|51:159|55:196,1,75,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
154,232,239219,2,0,P|152:194|138:160,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
234,146,239545,1,0,3:0:0:0:
234,146,239708,1,0,3:0:0:0:
307,210,239871,2,0,L|380:194,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
397,90,240197,6,0,L|323:74,1,75,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
239,23,240524,2,0,P|194:38|168:76,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
155,153,240850,1,0,0:0:0:0:
215,229,241013,1,0,3:0:0:0:
289,166,241176,2,0,L|383:152,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
483,172,241502,38,0,P|431:209|435:297,1,150,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
355,352,241991,1,0,3:0:0:0:
297,273,242154,2,0,L|211:254,1,75,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
147,317,242480,2,0,L|61:298,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
95,196,242806,6,0,P|130:154|112:58,2,150,2|8|0,3:1|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
11,246,243621,1,2,3:1:0:0:
66,326,243784,1,8,0:0:0:0:
150,276,243947,6,0,B|186:255|223:270|223:270|257:256|257:256|306:280,1,150,2|2,0:1|0:1,0:0:0:0:
314,286,244355,1,0,0:0:0:0:
314,286,244437,2,0,L|399:273,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
446,177,244763,1,0,3:0:0:0:
483,267,244926,1,0,3:0:0:0:
451,146,245089,1,8,0:0:0:0:
451,146,245415,6,0,L|460:68,2,75,8|0|0,0:0|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
349,172,245904,2,0,L|340:94,2,75,8|0|0,0:0|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
252,155,246393,2,0,P|202:136|152:137,1,75,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
88,165,246719,37,0,3:0:0:0:
126,258,246882,2,0,P|162:252|197:237,1,75,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
252,155,247208,1,0,3:0:0:0:
326,219,247371,2,0,L|409:231,2,75,8|0|0,0:0|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0: