DQ is coming shortly don't worry
Chaoslitz

Lolparty wrote:

DQ is coming shortly don't worry
Thanks for telling me that
Nomination Assessment Team

Disqualification Notice

Hello!

Unfortunately, the Quality Assurance Team has decided to disqualify this beatmap. The following is a list of reasons and examples for the disqualification. We do not outline every issue in detail, so make sure to take the idea behind each reason and apply it to the entire beatmap as issues might be found in more than the spots mentioned below. If you have any questions, please reply to this post and we will do our best to clarify any misunderstandings.

captin's Extra

Lack of a concept regarding spacing and rhythm

• The issues mentioned by Loctav have not been addressed - since it was an unsucessfully contested DQ, everything posted there must be fixed before it can proceed towards ranked status.
    The difficulty still seems artificial and lacks a concept in many aspects; There are jumps between essentially all of the objects, so there is no basic spacing the map goes back to. Emphasis for really strong beats through jumps is completely lost, as there are also jumps before weaker beats.
    The rhythm is very dense and consists of a lot of overmapped triplets and extended sliders. Similar to the jumps, those take away the emphasis of triplets and streams that really fit the music and those feel like they were artificially inserted.
    Examples for the above issue:
  1. 00:21:067 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - There are jumps between every pair of objects, even though this is not even the most intense section
  2. 00:52:371 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - All the triplets and extended sliders make the rhythm much more dense than it should be. Most of them are overmapped.
  3. 03:08:024 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - This section is a build-up too the chorus with strong emphasis on the white ticks, yet there are jumps between every objects

If you happen to have concerns about this disqualification, you can contest the decision with this form. Before using this form, please read the instructions carefully.

The Beatmap Nominators may handle this mapset after the issues have been addressed.

Good luck!

###M
Mirtrax
Yeeeey another unrank cause can't map the way it feels nice for the Mapper.
ac8129464363
where's the response to captin's post then?
byfar
the jumps at 00:21:067 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - are at best medium jumps, they aren't even that large compared to the rest of the map.. whats wrong with the jumps here? i think it accents the downbeats fine. (from player perspective)
Mylenium
From a player's perspective this beatmap is perfect ;~;
Xilver15
box
Yomura_old_1
This is bs.
auux
This is just issues according to the QATs... We need people to be experimental. There are way worse maps currently ranked, *cough* *cough* chocobo *cough* *cough*
captin1
hm
VINXIS

deetz wrote:

where's the response to captin's post then?

inb4 posts get removed cuz of "flamewar" when everyone's basicalyl saying the same thing that this is 100% bull lmoa
Epiphany

auux wrote:

This is just issues according to the QATs... We need people to be experimental. There are way worse maps currently ranked, *cough* *cough* chocobo *cough* *cough*

please dont compare VERY OLD MAPS to maps that get ranked these days, jesus christ.

sure this DQ was kinda unnessecary but your point was simply stupid.

i dont even mind anymore when all my top scores suddenly get DQ'd without a reason.
hent2222
Soon the whole qualified shall be disqualified after a few days. I cri
Winnie
That's Cute
Co0ola
OMG...
Ethel
rip my pp... thanks.
Kibbleru

Quality Assurance Team wrote:

Disqualification Notice

1. 03:08:024 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - This section is a build-up too the chorus with strong emphasis on the white ticks, yet there are jumps between every objects jesus christ its almost like you didnt even listen to the song. No offense but, even a noob can tell that the song is very intense here with the huge 1/1 snares and stuff...

by the way it should be 'to'* proper grammar is important here, careful guys ;)

###M
Lolparty
I would say contest but there is no point because the QATs won't even look at it if you do. Actually why don't you just let the QATs map the whole song because regardless of who maps it, they won't let it get ranked unless it looks exactly how they want it to.
Natsu

Kibbleru wrote:

Quality Assurance Team wrote:

Disqualification Notice

1. 03:08:024 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - This section is a build-up too the chorus with strong emphasis on the white ticks, yet there are jumps between every objects jesus christ its almost like you didnt even listen to the song. No offense but, even a noob can tell that the song is very intense here with the huge 1/1 snares and stuff...

by the way it should be 'to'* proper grammar is important here, careful guys ;)

lol, that section actually is asking to be mapped like that, totally agree with Kibbleru.
Kotori-Chan
you shouldnt change it...

For us players that jumps are perfect ;-;

you always have to try something new,,, right!?
Sivies
All my pp :(
Emonal
It's not fair to players right?

before we play the maps, we need to think about ''If the map is unqualified, I will lose the pp I gained from this map? Should I play it?''

why do we need to think of this question? Is osu! not a happy game? this map makes me confused. :(

by the way, I like all the jumps in this map
Nathan
nobody cares about your pp now stop ty
Makyu

Lolparty wrote:

I would say contest but there is no point because the QATs won't even look at it if you do. Actually why don't you just let the QATs map the whole song because regardless of who maps it, they won't let it get ranked unless it looks exactly how they want it to.
Yeah like you said.

this is getting out of control...
show more