forum

Can't play easy songs

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sh0keR
May sounds weird but yes, i can't play anything below ar 9 ,i will get around 80-85 accuracy and tons of misses. playing on ar 9 or more i get around 95
Vuelo Eluko
ok
woqx
Play more easy maps, obviously.
Topic Starter
Sh0keR

woqx wrote:

Play more easy maps, obviously.
it's not easy as it sounds, it's frustrating as hell
Saphirshroom
And why do you even want to play them?

I can't read ar8 either, I don't care.
Yuudachi-kun

Saphirshroom wrote:

Low ar disgusting pig
Eddy EX

Riince wrote:

ok
ZenithPhantasm
Learn HR or quit the game 8-)
-sev

Kheldragar wrote:

Saphirshroom wrote:

Low ar disgusting pig
git gud
Gumpy
I can't do easy maps either
Lanturn
And here I play ht ez hd fl nf so on easy/normal maps. Try to play with your ears more, not so much your eyes :p
gregest
EZ is fun
Yuudachi-kun

Kaienyuu wrote:

git gud
Better than you :^)
-sev
m0m get the camera
E m i

Kheldragar wrote:

Kaienyuu wrote:

git gud
Conor
Nathan
stop getting better then
_Tyler
I personally enjoy old cs5 ar8- maps, but I think it's nice to be able to read most ARs in general. Ar8 is also pretty good for practicing snapping in my opinion, given the large amount of time given to read each note. As always, playing more will help you improve at anything.
Etowl
There should be a system-generated reply in this forum. As soon as someone creates a thread with the keywords "improve" , "why i do not get better" etc.
The Auto Reply should look like : " 1. Play more , 2. Play more , 3. Do what you like , play more and/or quit the game.."
Many people would save their time posting in these threads..

No seriously , it is interesting how people here have problems to give a useful answer. Of course "Play more" is the key to everything (same for real instruments) but i think it makes sense that people want to improve more quickly and/or want a problem solved more effiently than just by investing a big amount of time in it(what will happen anyways)..

Just my thoughts on this kind of threads
Mahogany
People would just keep quoting that bot so it just makes it easier to spam B)
bigfeh
play more™

also if you can play ar9s why the fuck do you even bother playing easy maps
Sero
You are relying on visual feedback more than audio feedback.

At the moment, AR9 feels comfortable because you are accustomed to the time between the circle appearing and you hitting it. If you want to get a high accuracy on lower ARs you have to watch the approach circle closely and listen to the beat.

Turn up your hitsounds, give it some time and play to the music...make yourself aware of your timing at all times, and your experience should improve.

(Another issue could be the hit object density, but I don't think AR8 maps are that complex to make such a difference there...)
GhostFrog
Play EZ on low bpm insanes for a while. It's fun and you'll learn how to actually read.
leepdesu
learn ar 10.3 easy game