forum

Shirokami Project Skin (by ryusakihatsue)

posted
Total Posts
show more
tarora

-ryusakihatsue- wrote:

DOWNLOAD IS NOW OUT!!!!!

Puush
http://puu.sh/gyFWb/037a37c24c.osk
Mediafire
http://www.mediafire.com/download/dmctq ... o_Skin.osk
Yes!!!!! <3
GUAAAAAAA LOVE IT!!!
Rio-
yay finally! :3
*brb downloading
mesinxd
What is this character from?
Topic Starter
-ryusakihatsue-

mesinxd wrote:

What is this character from?

-ryusakihatsue- wrote:

hi there! o/ this is my first skin ( to be posted >.< ) Shirokami Project (shiropro) is a series by my favourite artist, Mishima Kurone, and I made this skin because her art is so awesome and I'd like to share it with everyone (*^▽^*)
they're not from any anime though :p
Topic Starter
-ryusakihatsue-
Oops, I forgot to add, you can PM me if you want a custom scorebar ^^
just tell me what name you would like on it :P

p.s. perhaps i should add a name changing file? :3
EDIT: added.
DeletedUser_4041880
This is a pretty nice skin, js.

I suggest making the combo colors lighter (maybe pastel colors) to fit the theme of the skin. Maybe making the score numbers the same font as the ones for the default numbers would be a bit cuter (maybe for hit0.png, hit50.png, and hit100.png/hit100k.png too).

There are a few things that are a bit low in quality:
-Mod icons
-The little character on scorebar-bg.png
-menu-back.png
-inputoverlay-background.png

The alternative menu-button-background.png needs to be fixed since there are pixels sticking out on the top corners. Also the skin.ini is a bit messed up- at least for me.

Might want to fix it as well if someone else has the same problem.
Topic Starter
-ryusakihatsue-

Frostei wrote:

This is a pretty nice skin, js.

I suggest making the combo colors lighter (maybe pastel colors) to fit the theme of the skin. Maybe making the score numbers the same font as the ones for the default numbers would be a bit cuter (maybe for hit0.png, hit50.png, and hit100.png/hit100k.png too).

There are a few things that are a bit low in quality:
-Mod icons
-The little character on scorebar-bg.png
-menu-back.png
-inputoverlay-background.png

The alternative menu-button-background.png needs to be fixed since there are pixels sticking out on the top corners. Also the skin.ini is a bit messed up- at least for me.

Might want to fix it as well if someone else has the same problem.
aaaaaaaaa those pics which i had to make really small... I'll try to find a way to make their quality better :?
i'm still confused as to how to resize something such that the quality isn't bad :o
EDIT: trying out perfect resize now! :D

as for the skin.ini, i have a feeling that it may be due to the fact that i made this skin on a mac (the only com that I have) but i think i'll check it on another windows computer in my house

thanks for the feedback :D

EDIT: updated.
KanoSet
WAAAA FINALLY IT'S HERE ♥
Simpy
just lovely!! <3
YamiHikari
Beautiful lovely skin owo good job! Really love the section pictures and also the spinner and the colours \o/
Topic Starter
-ryusakihatsue-

KanoSet wrote:

WAAAA FINALLY IT'S HERE ♥
^_^

Cutepally wrote:

just lovely!! <3

YamiHikari wrote:

Beautiful lovely skin owo good job! Really love the section pictures and also the spinner and the colours \o/
Thanks!! Working on my next skin now... :P
sayonara_sekai
very cute.

great fonts
xasuma
nice :)
MakePastaNotWar
dang, this is AMAZING!
keep up the good work!!! :3
Topic Starter
-ryusakihatsue-

-Ruri no Tori- wrote:

very cute.

great fonts

xasuma wrote:

nice :)

Enen wrote:

dang, this is AMAZING!
keep up the good work!!! :3
was surprised to see more comments omy :p

thanks!! will probably be updating more stuff soon? :?
fat pear

CuboidBeats wrote:

[ microism ] wrote:

This is the worst skin ever. When will you people stop using anime girls in your skin? I'm sick and tired of it.
I really hope this is a troll.
Troll? Troll? I am not a troll. Anime girls do not make your skin good, trust me. Also, anime girls are found in almost every skin and makes it impossible to find a skin that doesn't have any disgusting cartoonic girls lonely people look at to feel like they have a girlfriend.

Weeaboos are the worst people in life. They should just stop.
Topic Starter
-ryusakihatsue-

[ microism ] wrote:

Troll? Troll? I am not a troll. Anime girls do not make your skin good, trust me. Also, anime girls are found in almost every skin and makes it impossible to find a skin that doesn't have any disgusting cartoonic girls lonely people look at to feel like they have a girlfriend.

Weeaboos are the worst people in life. They should just stop.

Sorry to hear that you hate anime characters, but can you stop posting negative comments on people's skin? I went to check the forum just now and I saw your comments on other threads; even if you tell them that it's horrible and hate or whatever it's not going to change anything so please just stop.

p.s. : why don't you mix a skin for yourself and remove the anime girls? I think that's the fastest way to get rid of them :D
Rio-

[ microism ] wrote:

Also, anime girls are found in almost every skin and makes it impossible to find a skin that doesn't have any disgusting cartoonic girls lonely people look at to feel like they have a girlfriend.
here you go, "Mr. Genius who doesn't even browse the skinning subforum thoroughly and only post for attention-whoring"
t/257412
t/189843
t/222068
t/168372

*and those are actually the best skins I ever had
SolLess

Weeaboos are the worst people in life. They should just stop.[/quote]

Why are you even commenting on a skin you dislike, there are other skins in the forums. Go elsewhere
Fatal3ty
Skins that does not conform to your taste, you should not write a negative review. And no one is forcing it to use. Take the other skin that you like and keep the flap. Most users may like to female anime characters. The author really made the effort to make good skins and takes a lot of work.

If I do not suits me the skins in my taste, I am not writing a post. I look at it and you're done. :D

For Autor: Your Skin is good. :)
Shey
Love it ♥
Topic Starter
-ryusakihatsue-

Fatal3ty wrote:

For Autor: Your Skin is good. :)

Shyhna wrote:

Love it ♥
Thanks <3

WWW gave me permission to use his default numbers and followpoint yesterday... Maybe I should change them soon since they were originally supposed to match with the score numbers?

EDIT: maybe not.
Topic Starter
-ryusakihatsue-
A friend of mine showed me the the menu background and it seemed pretty bad...
maybe this one is better?

http://puu.sh/gHGHA/dfbea633fe.jpg

name as: menu-background.jpg
lit120
There is something that I want you to change:
  1. ranking-accuracy tells me that it is not fitable for the font with ranking-combo.
  2. section-fail? I'd prefer a red border color. Just need to know that some players need to know are they pass or fail.
  3. the cursor is really small from the cursortrail. I suggest you make a new cursor only and see wheter it fits with cursortrail properly.
  4. why not change the color of the glow into other colors rather than white :)
P.S.: I used my phone and check the skin detail in the main thread
Topic Starter
-ryusakihatsue-

lit120 wrote:

There is something that I want you to change:
  1. ranking-accuracy tells me that it is not fitable for the font with ranking-combo.
  2. section-fail? I'd prefer a red border color. Just need to know that some players need to know are they pass or fail.
  3. the cursor is really small from the cursortrail. I suggest you make a new cursor only and see wheter it fits with cursortrail properly.
  4. why not change the color of the glow into other colors rather than white :)
P.S.: I used my phone and check the skin detail in the main thread
aaa yes that ranking-accuracy...
I tried using red for the section-fail before while doing test-runs for the skin... I thought it would be easier to identify if it was red but it didn't look as nice as blue (but since you pointed it out, i guess i'll be changing it)
the cursor was actually inspired from another skin but oh well i'm gonna make alternatives then :3
hmm i don't really know what colour to change to, my sense of colour is terrible sometimes ;-; and since it is shiropro i guess white would be a good idea? i seem to like the simplicity
lit120
Maybe i can help you out with that
Topic Starter
-ryusakihatsue-

lit120 wrote:

Maybe i can help you out with that
Ahhh it'll be great if you could ^^

p.s. I've fallen sick so it might take a while to do another update ._.
Topic Starter
-ryusakihatsue-

(・∀・) 22.3.15
Fixed bad quality of main menu background
Added more alternatives (added new cursor!)
Changed default pause and fail backgrounds

updated download:

Mediafire
https://www.mediafire.com/?xiiy4a4appm72ma
a1170026950
It's so cute :)
Topic Starter
-ryusakihatsue-

a1170026950 wrote:

It's so cute :)
Thanks <3
Topic Starter
-ryusakihatsue-

(・∀・) 29.3.15
Added video :D
Please note missing hit100k.png, duplicate hit100.png and rename it to hit100k.png

lit120
Btw, i will handle the video soon after your Kancolle skin and the other one (in my way)
Topic Starter
-ryusakihatsue-

lit120 wrote:

Btw, i will handle the video soon after your Kancolle skin and the other one (in my way)
Okay... But if it's too much of a trouble to take I can do it myself hehe
lit120

-ryusakihatsue- wrote:

lit120 wrote:

Okay... But if it's too much of a trouble to take I can do it myself hehe
it won't be long though. This will be 2 video sets. i'm getting used with it when it comes to skinning (if only the skin is really nice)
- Alexmal -
Awesomly cute. Gonna use ti :)
Topic Starter
-ryusakihatsue-

Alexmal wrote:

Awesomly cute. Gonna use ti :)
hehehe >///< thanks
deadbeat
selection-mod-target is missing
might be better to make the fail look less like the pass. maybe just change the blue glow to red?
any thoughts on skinning the selection-mode/mods/random/options?
Topic Starter
-ryusakihatsue-

deadbeat wrote:

selection-mod-target is missing
might be better to make the fail look less like the pass. maybe just change the blue glow to red?
any thoughts on skinning the selection-mode/mods/random/options?
ah yes, planning to add the missing stuff in for the next update

I have alternatives for the pass and fail :D it's in the alternative folder
darkhound
Whoa...mishima kurone's illust themed skin?thx 4 creating this skin :)
Aomi
I love this skin, mainly because of Kurone's artwork haha--
I quit osu, but I play from time to time and I'll use this skin when I feel like playing. ww
show more