Wow, can't have an honest opinion these days? Seriously, control yourself.
Maeglwn wrote:wtf do you mean I seriously need to fix the insane diff?
don't post on my maps unless you're going to be constructive and actually help
- 00:02:395 (1,2) - Jumps like these don't really fit anywhere in a song like this.
- 00:13:743 (5,6,7,8,9) - Same goes for this
- 00:16:482 (4,5) - Same
- 00:27:439 (1,2) - ^
- 00:33:700 (1,2,3,4) - ^ + following up with 00:35:265 (6,7) - doesn't play right.
- 00:36:830 (4,5) - Doesn't follow any rhythm (except (2))
- 01:17:004 (9,10) - This is just...
Basically, it's unclear in this diff if it is a jump, or if it isn't, and even if it's a jump, its just a ridiculous jump that doesn't fit the song. Maybe it fits with soundclowns, but on songs like this one, it really doesn't. Seriously, this whole diff is one jumping mess.
I think you get my point. Now control yourself and accept the fact that people can have opinions on maps. Either you like it, or you don't, but don't react like a douche once someone says anything of this sort.