Mark Ronson - Uptown Funk (feat. Bruno Mars)

posted
Total Posts
25
show more
ApplesRDBST
<3
Shuu Maiko
Great beatmap and the timing seems to be good. Hope it reaches the ranked status! 8-)
despicablealex
6744tty
George
just because I feel like it

(I know it isnt finished yet but I've had this map for a while now and I want to see it turn out good, as well I need to get to my actual queue so I'm only modding maeglwn diffs)

---Beginner---
>>>>Needs a lot of NC work<<<<
00:02:395 (1) - remove NC and I would try to reshape this slider to fix the little dent pic
00:06:569 (1) - remove NC
00:11:265 (1) - Move this slider up so it continues the line the end of 00:08:656 (1) makes
00:14:917 (1) - ^
00:37:874 (1) - I would lower the end point of this slider so it makes a clean path between that and the previous slider pic
00:56:656 (3) - IMO a new player would ~probably~ get confused on this slider

---Insane---
>>>>Check AIMod<<<<
I'd highly recommend not changing the DS so much, it can make a map really look poopy

00:30:569 (5,6,7) - Fix flow
00:32:395 (4,5) - Do the line thing I said for beginner
00:35:265 (6) - I would make this slider "symmetrical" by moving the last red onto the same Y axis as the first one
02:05:526 - Hitsound from here until kiai the same way you did before
02:11:787 (1,2,3) - Remove anti-jump
Cancel
you seriously need to fix the insane diff.
Topic Starter
Maeglwn

Cancel wrote:

you seriously need to fix the insane diff.
wtf do you mean I seriously need to fix the insane diff?

don't post on my maps unless you're going to be constructive and actually help
Topic Starter
Maeglwn

George wrote:

just because I feel like it

(I know it isnt finished yet but I've had this map for a while now and I want to see it turn out good, as well I need to get to my actual queue so I'm only modding maeglwn diffs)

---Beginner---
>>>>Needs a lot of NC work<<<<
00:02:395 (1) - remove NC and I would try to reshape this slider to fix the little dent pic
00:06:569 (1) - remove NC
00:11:265 (1) - Move this slider up so it continues the line the end of 00:08:656 (1) makes
00:14:917 (1) - ^
00:37:874 (1) - I would lower the end point of this slider so it makes a clean path between that and the previous slider pic
00:56:656 (3) - IMO a new player would ~probably~ get confused on this slider

---Insane---
>>>>Check AIMod<<<<
I'd highly recommend not changing the DS so much, it can make a map really look poopy

00:30:569 (5,6,7) - Fix flow
00:32:395 (4,5) - Do the line thing I said for beginner
00:35:265 (6) - I would make this slider "symmetrical" by moving the last red onto the same Y axis as the first one
02:05:526 - Hitsound from here until kiai the same way you did before
02:11:787 (1,2,3) - Remove anti-jump
I'll look at this in a bit, the beginner is definitely not close to done though :P
Cancel

Maeglwn wrote:

wtf do you mean I seriously need to fix the insane diff?

don't post on my maps unless you're going to be constructive and actually help
Wow, can't have an honest opinion these days? Seriously, control yourself.

  1. 00:02:395 (1,2) - Jumps like these don't really fit anywhere in a song like this.
  2. 00:13:743 (5,6,7,8,9) - Same goes for this
  3. 00:16:482 (4,5) - Same
  4. 00:27:439 (1,2) - ^
  5. 00:33:700 (1,2,3,4) - ^ + following up with 00:35:265 (6,7) - doesn't play right.
  6. 00:36:830 (4,5) - Doesn't follow any rhythm (except (2))
  7. 01:17:004 (9,10) - This is just...

    Basically, it's unclear in this diff if it is a jump, or if it isn't, and even if it's a jump, its just a ridiculous jump that doesn't fit the song. Maybe it fits with soundclowns, but on songs like this one, it really doesn't. Seriously, this whole diff is one jumping mess.


I think you get my point. Now control yourself and accept the fact that people can have opinions on maps. Either you like it, or you don't, but don't react like a douche once someone says anything of this sort.
Topic Starter
Maeglwn

Cancel wrote:

I think you get my point. Now control yourself and accept the fact that people can have opinions on maps. Either you like it, or you don't, but don't react like a douche once someone says anything of this sort.
control myself?

let me put it this way, when somebody makes a painting and then some random ass goes up to them and says "wow, this painting really needs to be fixed" and then walks away and says NOTHING else, giving no other opinion or input whatsoever on what needed to be fixed, just saying it needed to be fixed and that was it, man, that's probably PRETTY annoying for the painter, isn't it?

how about you phrase your "opinions" in a more sensible fashion for me to understand and maybe I won't get angry at your opinion? personally I'm glad you have an opinion on my map and I'm glad you looked at it, but I'm NOT glad that 1) you said absolutely nothing when it came to what needed to be fixed and then 2) got mad at me for 100% justifiably being upset over the fact that you come into my map, write one sentence and nothing else saying my map "needs to be fixed" without any context whatsoever?

control YOURSELF and your opinions next time. don't tell me that I'm in the wrong when you clearly didn't state your opinion correctly.
Cancel
I see. So not even bringing up everything else I pointed out about the diff, and still only make up a long story for no single reason. I'm done, good luck with your shitty diff.
Topic Starter
Maeglwn

Cancel wrote:

I see. So not even bringing up everything else I pointed out about the diff, and still only make up a long story for no single reason. I'm done, good luck with your shitty diff.
"you seriously need to fix the insane diff."

you sure pointed out a lot of things in that first post

I'm not talking about your second post
whymeman

Cancel wrote:

I see. So not even bringing up everything else I pointed out about the diff, and still only make up a long story for no single reason. I'm done, good luck with your shitty diff.
If you're going to troll useless offensive crap in your mod posts, then don't even post in the beatmap forum. This isn't the place to see BS pissing people off. If you can't understand that, then there's people to help you with it. I'm sick of seeing posts like these just because people feel they can say and do so.

@ Maeg: Don't get too caught up with the trolling. Its not worth it. You have a right to ignore the post (or all posts from certain users in general) and seek out other people to check on your map.
Cancel

whymeman wrote:

Cancel wrote:

I see. So not even bringing up everything else I pointed out about the diff, and still only make up a long story for no single reason. I'm done, good luck with your shitty diff.
If you're going to troll useless offensive crap in your mod posts, then don't even post in the beatmap forum. This isn't the place to see BS pissing people off. If you can't understand that, then there's people to help you with it. I'm sick of seeing posts like these just because people feel they can say and do so.

@ Maeg: Don't get too caught up with the trolling. Its not worth it. You have a right to ignore the post (or all posts from certain users in general) and seek out other people to check on your map.
Okay, so you're also ignoring the fat that I tried to explain what I meant. Great.

I tried to help Maeg after my first post was pretty biased. Then he/she/it/whatever reacted pretty overreactive (imo). That is why I said that he could've reacted differently, and not like a spastic 15-year old tumblr user. He kinda pissed me off with the last post, and when I saw that post, I was appearantly in a bipolar mood (sorry that I have bipolar disorder btw), which means that I react to stuff more heavily. And now just because of that post, I'm being marked as a troll. But thats wrongly put, since I actually help out people with problems regarding the mod and accept any modders/players opinion. Unlike some people.

So, in YOUR words, I'm a troll just because of this. At least I don't have a salt shaker as my profile picture. TicClick posted some pretty harsh stuff too, but at least I answered (or tried) to dignify his opinions with a normal response l, and not go all ballistic. Appearantly at the time, no one cared since he was a QAT.

I love how this community is well put together. Now please stop posting on this thread, since it'll most likely be a whole page of a flame war.

(I typed this on a phone, so expect son grammatical errors.)
Topic Starter
Maeglwn

Cancel wrote:

Okay, so you're also ignoring the fat that I tried to explain what I meant. Great.

I tried to help Maeg after my first post was pretty biased. Then he/she/it/whatever reacted pretty overreactive (imo). That is why I said that he could've reacted differently, and not like a spastic 15-year old tumblr user. He kinda pissed me off with the last post, and when I saw that post, I was appearantly in a bipolar mood (sorry that I have bipolar disorder btw), which means that I react to stuff more heavily. And now just because of that post, I'm being marked as a troll. But thats wrongly put, since I actually help out people with problems regarding the mod and accept any modders/players opinion. Unlike some people.

So, in YOUR words, I'm a troll just because of this. At least I don't have a salt shaker as my profile picture. TicClick posted some pretty harsh stuff too, but at least I answered (or tried) to dignify his opinions with a normal response l, and not go all ballistic. Appearantly at the time, no one cared since he was a QAT.

I love how this community is well put together. Now please stop posting on this thread, since it'll most likely be a whole page of a flame war.

(I typed this on a phone, so expect son grammatical errors.)
your disorders don't make up for your excessively rude behavior over the course of your "mod"

your first post still without a doubt was heavily biased and didnt help at all, and is still the main focus of why I'm mad. Everything else just added onto it

like maybe if you just admitted you were in the wrong by not explaining anything and then trying to get mad at me this would be easier
Cancel

Maeglwn wrote:

your disorders don't make up for your excessively rude behavior over the course of your "mod"

your first post still without a doubt was heavily biased and didnt help at all, and is still the main focus of why I'm mad. Everything else just added onto it

like maybe if you just admitted you were in the wrong by not explaining anything and then trying to get mad at me this would be easier
I literally tried to say that I didn't like my behaviors (1st and last post), since I had a bipolar day. Did you read it wrong or did I typed it wrong? Both are possible.

And just to clear up about my bp: Do you know what it is? It's when people have extremely overreacted mood swings all the time. So in this case, my bpd DOES have something to do with the stuff I posted.

They often make poorly thought out decisions with little regard to the consequences.
(In the second post I actually tried to help you, though, although you don't seem to care I did.)
Topic Starter
Maeglwn

Cancel wrote:

I literally tried to say that I didn't like my behaviors (1st and last post), since I had a bipolar day. Did you read it wrong or did I typed it wrong? Both are possible.

And just to clear up about my bp: Do you know what it is? It's when people have extremely overreacted mood swings all the time. So in this case, my bpd DOES have something to do with the stuff I posted.

They often make poorly thought out decisions with little regard to the consequences.
(In the second post I actually tried to help you, though, although you don't seem to care I did.)
I'm well aware of what bipolar disorder is

regardless this should probably end at this point, this is unnecessary since its not getting anywhere
Makyu
O Hi Maeg, poke me when someone mods my diff c:
keep going with the map
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.
Please sign in to reply.

New reply