forum

[Archived] My Tablet Is Dying On Me. Help ;-;

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Strider
Problem Details: I have a Bamboo CTL-460 Tablet. Frequently, I would be playing a map, it doesnt matter which map, and my cursor will just freeze.
My mouse still works and the tablet still works but only outside of the osu! window. What is wrong?

Video or screenshot showing the problem: None

osu! version: 20150305 (latest)
Mofu kun
is raw input on?

also make sure drivers are up to date
RvNovae
also make sure windows flicks are disabled and you disabled mouse buttons etc.
Zuune
There's a lot of thread likes this before, dear. have you checked them out? maybe you can find your solution within this links:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/176635

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/188130

They are all archived so they can be read by other's who are experiencing the same problem. You can find them on the Technical Support > Resolved Issues.

Have you updated your driver? you can update your tablet's driver in here:
http://us.wacom.com/en/support/drivers/
Chocolat
Update tablet drivers
Raw input off
v-sync on
Mouse Sensitivity to 1.0x

If this hasn't happened before a driver update, consider downgrading to a previous driver might solve your issue.
Bara-

Chocolat wrote:

Update tablet drivers
Raw input off
v-sync on
Mouse Sensitivity to 1.0x

If this hasn't happened before a driver update, consider downgrading to a previous driver might solve your issue.
NO

Do NOT use drivers
Instead, enable raw input and set sensitivity in-game
VeilStar

baraatje123 wrote:

NO

Do NOT use drivers
Instead, enable raw input and set sensitivity in-game
Are you serious? We're not talking about a Huion 420 here.

StriderHD wrote:

I have a Bamboo CTL-460 Tablet.
Bara-
It works for all tablets ya know
VeilStar

baraatje123 wrote:

It works for all tablets ya know
ya know
actually not
Bara-
All Huion/Wacom at least
Tom made it to work properly for all tablets, but there might be a few on which it doesn't work properly
VeilStar

baraatje123 wrote:

All Huion/Wacom at least
Tom made it to work properly for all tablets, but there might be a few on which it doesn't work properly
Raw input, yes.
But running a wacom tablet w/o drivers and changing the in-game sensitivity? No...?
Bara-
It does work
Try it out for yourself if you don't believe it, but I'm 100% you should NOT use drivers, but set sensitivity in-game if you use it for Osu only (the sensitivity)
Chocolat

baraatje123 wrote:

It does work
Try it out for yourself if you don't believe it, but I'm 100% you should NOT use drivers, but set sensitivity in-game if you use it for Osu only (the sensitivity)
My wacom CTL-480 can't work without drivers installed first so I'm not sure about that :s
Bara-
Aren't all tablets plug and play?
Then probably only for those needed to be used normally need drivers, the others ones don't then
VeilStar

baraatje123 wrote:

Aren't all tablets plug and play?
Nope. Huion 420 is. Wacom's aren't.
Bara-
But my wacom is (which is why I thought it)