forum

EME Gaming Keyboard/Cash Tournament! [STD] [RANK 1K +] 2015

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
RlKU

Poofie wrote:

Rlku i can't participate.. I am on a trip when the tournament is on, sorry for causing trouble ..
No problem man its all good.
Poofie
Cool tournament idea tho! In the future i will be joining :)
Topic Starter
RlKU

Poofie wrote:

Cool tournament idea tho! In the future i will be joining :)
Thank you, we would be glad to have you. :)
[NEX]
I am so sorry but I'm a idiot and didn't realize I have a thing the day of the competition. It's been planned for months too ;w;. I'm going to have to withdraw my entry Rlku, I apologize sincerely. But I do implore you to host more tournaments in the future, I would love to see osu! grow in esports and will definitely try and participate in future events. Very sorry. :C
Topic Starter
RlKU

[NEX] wrote:

I am so sorry but I'm a idiot and didn't realize I have a thing the day of the competition. It's been planned for months too ;w;. I'm going to have to withdraw my entry Rlku, I apologize sincerely. But I do implore you to host more tournaments in the future, I would love to see osu! grow in esports and will definitely try and participate in future events. Very sorry. :C
No problem I'll withdraw your registration. You are welcomed in the future :)
Te Amo
Me!?
nigelf
so close.. lets see how far i can rank..
Xilver15
Topic Starter
RlKU

Xilver wrote:

Ok why are you using OWC mappool lol, I mean I personally don't mind but it just seems...rushed. Good idea nonetheless, I registered :)
Its just convenient, no other reason. In the future we might make our own. Glad to have you on board :)
MiruHong
Get me in on this
Topic Starter
RlKU

MiruHong wrote:

Get me in on this
Register homie.
MiruHong

Rlku wrote:

MiruHong wrote:

Get me in on this
Register homie.
Done babe
Chippy
Just cause a couple 9-8k players say its too hard doesn't mean it should be reduced to top 1k
I'm 1.6k and with a little practice this map pool would be fine for me lol.
Topic Starter
RlKU

Chippy wrote:

Just cause a couple 9-8k players say its too hard doesn't mean it should be reduced to top 1k
Hey chippy you made my twitch overlay a while back so ill make an exception for you. Go ahead and register.
DT-_old_1
This map pool is literally the easiest thing in existence and I'm being forced to farm to under 1k rank.

#whatisequality
Topic Starter
RlKU

DT- wrote:

This map pool is literally the easiest thing in existence and I'm being forced to farm to under 1k rank.

#whatisequality
What can I say, I owe him.
DT-_old_1
and breaking your own tournament's rules because of some personal stuff that has nothing to do with the tournament.

lol.
Topic Starter
RlKU

DT- wrote:

and breaking your own tournament's rules because of some personal stuff that has nothing to do with the tournament.

lol.
#whatisequality
Te Amo
Is that you loctav? *runs away*
uzzi

Rlku wrote:

DT- wrote:

lol.
#whatisequality
Responding with that makes no sense at all. DT- is right in the sense that there isn't any reason to break the rules that you set just to have a player join for personal reasons. Either you raise the cap, or you be fair.
Chippy

Rlku wrote:

Chippy wrote:

Hey chippy you made my twitch overlay a while back so ill make an exception for you. Go ahead and register.
Not joining unless the cap is made higher. Unfair.
Topic Starter
RlKU

- [ U z z I ] - wrote:

Rlku wrote:

#whatisequality
Responding with that makes no sense at all. DT- is right in the sense that there isn't any reason to break the rules that you set just to have a player join for personal reasons. Either you raise the cap, or you be fair.
Fair enough ill raise the cap to 2k. Not that it really matters, all spots are already filled, and everyone else that would register would just be runner ups.
Chippy

Rlku wrote:

Rlku wrote:

Fair enough ill raise the cap to 2k. Not that it really matters, all spots are already filled, and everyone else that would register would just be runner ups.
If it's full with me in it please take me out keep the cap at 1k and let the next top 1k player you find join please.
Topic Starter
RlKU
Alright, screw it no exceptions, #unexperiencedtournyorganizerhere . Tournament will stay for ranks 1K+.
kablaze
is there still space? i registered :D
Topic Starter
RlKU

kablaze wrote:

is there still space? i registered :D
There are 2 players who have reserved spots, if they dont get to me on time, you are in :)
xmbrx
Eyy Jose ya need some map pickers? :v I'm free to volunteer
Topic Starter
RlKU

[Rei-tan] wrote:

Eyy Jose ya need some map pickers? :v I'm free to volunteer
In the future maybe c:
Topic Starter
RlKU
Bump