forum

[resolved] Score submission failed

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sakura_rocks
Problem Details:

"Score submission failed", and also on my profile it says I haven't done anything recently but I've been playing all the time, and all modes.. Can someone tell me what's wrong? :?

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

http://oi59.tinypic.com/qx2z4k.jpg

http://oi58.tinypic.com/2h6syep.jpg

osu! version: 20150305 (latest)
RvNovae
do you have stable internet?

sometimes the recently thing doesn't work so fine (happens to me as well)

maybe your firewall w/e is blocking your osu from uploading the score
Topic Starter
Sakura_rocks
My internet is fine and I've already turned off my firewall, so I don't think that's the prob
RvNovae
did you try playing on another computer or another connection might?
Topic Starter
Sakura_rocks
I tried with other connection, nothing changed.. And I only have one computer
SadisticSenpai

Sakura_rocks wrote:

and also on my profile it says I haven't done anything recently but I've been playing all the time, and all modes..
By Recent Activity it shows only Scores when you are under 1000# in Global Ranking.

Are you using Router? Maybe try disabling firewall in it.
Topic Starter
Sakura_rocks
I tried everything, I've even uninstalled then reinstalled osu, still the same problem
SadisticSenpai
Are you using AntiVirus? Try disabling it for a moment and see if it works.
Also, is your osu! up-to-date?
Are you using Stable release stream?

That's all i can think of :(

Here is also something from osu!wiki:

My scores are not submitting, and I have everything updated!

Check if you were connected to the internet while achieving score - your internet might have just died when you achieved the score.
Delete all *.dll files in your osu! directory, and run the updater. Also make sure you don’t have any firewalls, and close all programs running in background.
Check if score submission is online - There is small possibility that while you have achieved your record, osu!'s submission system was offline, and therefore it couldn't send record. In that case, don't close osu! until issues with score system are resolved since game will try to send scores up to 1 hour in case of failure.

Unfortunately, we cannot upload scores for you - even by request. If you cannot submit a score for whatever reason due to technical issues or otherwise, you will need to reattempt the score at a later date once the issues are resolved. Sorry!
Topic Starter
Sakura_rocks
Thanks everybody, I appreciate your help.. But still, nothing changed, I removed my AntiVirus, I don't have any .dll files, I'm running the last Osu! version and I have a great internet connection ... I'll just give it time ):
SadisticSenpai
Sadly, your problem is still not solved. I can't think of anything more, sorry :(

If i was you then i would install new Windows
RvNovae
if you haven't already, I would try it on a friends pc;

if THAT doesn't even work I would try contacting accounts@ppy.sh about your problem (if you haven't already)
Topic Starter
Sakura_rocks
I haven't tried on another pc... >w< I don't have that much friends.. Maybe a cyber cafe. I'll try as soon as I can
Prophecy
- Please Check that you have a Stable Internet connection.
- - If you not confirmed, please Click here!
Topic Starter
Sakura_rocks
I tried playing using my brother's computer and it worked just fine, what's wrong with mine?
RvNovae

Sakura_rocks wrote:

I tried playing using my brother's computer and it worked just fine, what's wrong with mine?
any software like cheatengine or similiar running the background will make osu not submit scores
Topic Starter
Sakura_rocks
I don't use that cheat thing. But recently many software stopped working like before, fr example office, skype etc... maybe it's some virus, idk
RvNovae
sounds like some problem with your windows then, tried reinstalling it?
if so many things stop working it's more than worth it
abraker
Sounds like a virus. Unless you don't have to much on your computer, do what Olivarus said. Otherwise scan your computer with an antivirus such as Avast!, Avg, or (my personal favorite) Comodo. Just don't use McAfee, that thing has issues.
RvNovae
i would also clean my pc with something like glary afterwards, just to get rid of some chunk but...yeah ^
Wingman626

abraker wrote:

Sounds like a virus. Unless you don't have to much on your computer, do what Olivarus said. Otherwise scan your computer with an antivirus such as Avast!, Avg, or (my personal favorite) Comodo. Just don't use McAfee, that thing has issues.
the prefered way to do a virus scan is to start your windows computer in safe mode and then perform the virus scan.

usually with 'certain' computers, i spend a couple hours and scan using multiple engines (better safe than sorry)
sometimes i feel like im waisting my time, but i have had instances where one anti-virus says the computer is clean while the other says it missed a spot.
Topic Starter
Sakura_rocks
THANK YOUUU EVERYONE, there was some virus and I also found some useless files, I cleaned my computer and now it works better than before. You people are amazing !!!
abraker
I'm glad that helped, you're welcome! :D