forum

Thermaltake Knucker

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
zozo262
Hi? I'm looking for new keyboard and i find this http://www.ttesports.com/Keyboard/33/KN ... PlYmfmG_jU
I read some reviews and people say it's very good keyboard.
What do you think about it? I don't know if I buy this. I know about mechanical keyboard's quality, but it's too noisy and expensive.
Oinari-sama
Moving to G&R. The dev forum is for sharing stuff you've made.
buny
expensive mech kb are a waste of money imo

you're paying for the functionality and quality of a mech kb, if you claim that kb is expensive (haven't checked myself) in comparison to more popular brands then it's not worth
Noobsicle
go for it
B1rd
Blues are the only switch that is really that loud. In my opinion you should just spend a bit more money and get a mech keyboard. You can get entry level mech keyboards with perfectly functional switches for not too much more.
Topic Starter
zozo262
Will o-rings make mechanical keyboard more silent?
buny
misinterpreted it completely wrong
if it's not a mech kb, don't spend more than $10 on it

there's nearly no reason to replace a keyboard unless it's a laptop keyboard, or you are upgrading to a mech kb.

o-rings help with the bottoming out sound
Topic Starter
zozo262

buny wrote:

there's nearly no reason to replace a keyboard unless it's a laptop keyboard, or you are upgrading to a mech kb.

ok thanks for help, I will buy mechanical keyboard, but my wallet will cry ._.
deletemyaccount

Rebbito wrote:

buny wrote:

ok thanks for help, I will buy mechanical keyboard, but my wallet will cry ._.
You can always opt for a mechanical numpad if you dont want to shell out for a full mech keyboard.

I personally don't suggest this though; a mechanical keyboard is an investment and is worth every cent (in my opinion).
Noobsicle
if you don't use a numpad, try getting a tkl keyboard

corsair k65, cmstorm quickfire rapid / tk, or any cheap keyboard you can find with cherry mx switches

cept for razer yo
ZenithPhantasm