Oh well I have 6 min late zzz~
- Metadata : Ok
- Timing : Ok
- AiMod : Ok
- SB : /
- Other: Can you disable Widescreen Support on all diffs pls ?
[Mapping / Rhythm :]
- Natsu's Normal : - Kyshiro's Light Insane : - CBH's Insane : - Extra :
- 02:05:611 (1,2,3) - I guess you will say no, but I dislike a lot this kind of pattern because it force people to do a big movement break from a curved slider when you want to do a curved movement like this example http://puu.sh/pIg4h/60987b77a8.jpg .
- 03:10:094 (6) - Is it possible to avoid this little little overlap on lifebar ?
- If I follow your logic from 00:35:956 - , 00:46:990 (7) - / 00:49:749 (6) - / 00:52:507 (5) - should be NC (
- 02:34:576 (1,2,3) - Could you use same spacing between them pls ?
- 00:32:852 (7,8) - No idea why they're not like 00:31:818 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - :/
- 01:56:645 (1,2,3) - This increased spacing feels forced imo, and don't catch the music correctly. I agree for 01:56:300 (3,1) - but 01:56:645 (1,2,3) - shoud definitly have the same as previous pattern.
- 02:12:507 (1) - Honestly soft hitsound works better at the end of the spinner.
- 02:53:542 (6) - Put it in the center of 02:53:887 (1) - ?
- 00:15:266 (1) - I recomand you to end on 00:15:438 - , because if you listen carefully, there is a sound change at this timing. Also you never do again a end on a blue tic so would be quite strange to have one only here.
- 02:19:231 (1) - Personnal but CTRL+G would make a nice flow and create a good jump who will emphasis with 02:19:749 (2) - .