It's been ages since I seriously modded actively, so eerything is kinda covered in rust.Fixed everything except the "dubstep" tag because I really don't think this one needs it.
- General stuff like dubstep and FOB would be quite useful in the tags. think if there's anything else missing, but I don't really think so.
- Combo Colour 1 is dark brown, might fade a bit with the BG. How about making it slightly brighter?
- 00:03:197 (1,2) - try to avoid 3/2 beats, as they are tricky for beginners and may trouble or puzzle them. Especially when you start your map with them. Why not try this instead?
- 00:08:714 (1,2) - try to avoid spacing patterns like this. Players might ignore the reverse arrow and hit (2) too early.
- 01:15:611 (2) - might get overlapped with the HP-Bar on smaller and non-widescreen displays.
- 01:30:438 - finish the slider (2) - here, as the vocals suggest. This will make much more sense, as newbies focus on stronger stuff.
No creative custom diff name this time?
- 00:17:335 (3,4) - minor - probably that'd be better if you could make these two similar to each other. Just a personal preference.
- 00:49:749 (4) - normally, I would advice to stress SV changes with new combos. These are pretty readable, though. You might try to place an NC here just to see whether you like it or not, though.
Note: in case you like the idea with NCs for SV changes, do this more often!
That is a nice one, too!
That is a pretty neat set. Call me back!