forum

[Archived] Long notes appear separated. osu!mania

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LinkTaylord
Problem Details:
The long notes of osu!mania instead of appearing together are separated... :(
Already tried changing Stable Experimental and nothing.
All this happened after the upgrade game.

When I Download the game a few weeks ago, I download the OLD INSTALLER, because My computer is somewhat slow, And my friend who invited me to play, recommended it.... He download the old installer too. Do not know if he has the same problem as me, because lately has not played ...

(Excuse bad writing, it is a mix between google translator and my little knowledge of English. I speak spanish xD)

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2852432

osu! version: 20150305.1cuttingedge
Blaizer
Does switching to the default skin change anything? Looks like your mania-noteH images are missing.
Topic Starter
LinkTaylord

Blaizer wrote:

Does switching to the default skin change anything? Looks like your mania-noteH images are missing.
No use skins. And I think that may be true what you say, missing images mania mode.
If I use one skin, the bug is fixed?

Remember that this happened after the update ... If I have to use a skin so that the problem is fixed, I do it! :(
Topic Starter
LinkTaylord
I need help with this!!!

Please :(

That problem make me confused gaming...
Blaizer
Try deleting all the .dll (Application Extension type) files in your osu folder, then run osu again. It should redownload these files, and hopefully fix your problem. Doing this is easier, but if you decide you want to reinstall osu, make sure you back up your Songs folder and all your .db files (Data Base File type).

After you've done that, the only thing I can think of is just to make sure you're on the default skin.