forum

Dear osu! Diary, today i [....]

posted
Total Posts
show more
RinRin_RinRin
Dear osu! diary

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
ghoulybits
Dear osu! diary,

Even though I've been playing osu!taiko for a pretty short period of time, I can already feel myself getting better. Here's to improvements.
WitherMite
dear osu diary,

my fingernail got split and I had to cut it extremely short, now I cant acc anything because it feels mushy. rip the next like week of me getting any good scores.
ghoulybits
Dear osu! diary,

I finally cracked into the top 20k on taiko which is pretty neat. Also got 99 pp from a play today, hopefully I'll break the triple digit barrier soon.
YyottaCat
Dear osu! diary,

I finally have a 4-digit pp.
Phantonym
Dear osu! diary,

I managed to sleep on time and wake up early
[ KrulYuno ]
Dear osu! Diary,

I was supposed to take my exams, but here I am browsing through the forums.
Watervapor
Dear osu! diary,

*Data Expunged*
Phantonym
Dear osu!diary,

Today i managed to complete FTL without cheating, it was so firetrucking hard for a low iq human like me
iamjorj
Dear osu!diary,

My computer has sudden lag spikes as of recently. Quitting osu until tech support comes. Will farm pp after.
[ KrulYuno ]
Dear osu! Diary,

I finished all my machine problems and played for about an hour. Will start the Long Exam tomorrow and then play. Please wait for me.
Meguro
Dear osu! diary,

I need to finish omori.
[ KrulYuno ]
Dear osu! diary,

Finally finished type setting someone's work. Now I can rest in peace. Except that family once again scolded me for playing games since AM till PM when what I've been doing since morning till afternoon is take my exams. Why do I have to be always scolded for playing.
myoISHEREowo
Today I finally quit osu
Clicky-
dear osu!diary

today, i finally pass 4-5* map, after several month of training i finally did it
ghoulybits
Dear osu! diary,

Today I got my first 100 pp taiko play. Best part is that it wasn't even the map I was trying to get it on, it just sorta happened.
YyottaCat
Dear osu! diary, today I got my first 3* FC!

GSG95
Dear osu! diary. Today, I've learned something new.
Hydreigon
Dear osu! diary, Today, i didnt learn anything new
TealStar
Dear osu! diary, I broke into the top 40k in osumania by playing 4key, and my fingers hurt, but it was worth it.
Corne2Plum3
Dear osu! diary,
I'm crying because the OT!skin collab is slowly dying, near of the end ;_;
pentaqola
dear osu! diary,
today i realize how trash my hands are, as if the fact that the texture of my hands are of those of a baby's didn't make it that bad already.
GSG95
Dear Osu! Diary, today, I ran out of cigarretes.
YyottaCat
Dear osu! diary,

I'm now in top 90000 LOL.
YyottaCat
Dear osu! diary,

Today I got my first 5* pass!

5* maps aren't that hard apparently.
BluJellu
Today I didn't get any PP and im fuming right now
NekoTowel
Today I am still improving in standard mapping
Sitsumi
Dear osu! diary...

Today I actually learned what AR means. Don't judge. I also got a 2M score on the easy galaxy collapse during this full-day class thing, but the internet was offline so it meant nothing. :')

Why am I even writing this lmao.
ShinRun
Dear osu diary

I finally got myself a in game pp counter

I can finally see how many pp I’m getting when playing 7 stars now
Joon Yorigami
Dear Diary...

Shinrun disgusts me more day by day... I may or may not be plotting something
ShinRun
Dear Diary...

Some homosexual might be planning something against me, but worry not for I will make him regret being born in the first place
YyottaCat
Today the Settings app refused to open.
Markus-
Dear Diary,

Today I’ve gotten word that some homosexual plans on something involving a man who goes by the name “ShinRun”

I can only assume that said thing would be rather inappropriate but to play things safe I might hide in the bushes and plan on recording the event for my own gains
YyottaCat
Dear diary...

Yhuan's betrayal of the feline kind has been getting worse. This is UNACCEPTABLE.
abraker
Dear diary,

Today a few mania players volunteered to collect data for me for difficulty dev by playing the same map 25 times.
NekoTowel
Dear diary,

Today I am still sad that someone decided to stop following me two days ago, and I don't know who. To compensate this loss, I decided to do absolutely nothing.
ghoulybits
Dear osu! diary,

Today my laptop has decided that it wants to burn literally anything brighter than #6D6D6D into my screen despite literally never having done this before. I have no choice but to have the screen brightness at literally the lowest possible setting that isn't pitch black. Guess this means I definitely can't get back to playing osu! anytime soon, gotta work on transferring everything to another device.
YyottaCat
Dear diary,

Today a mail interfered me in the middle of a play.
NekoTowel
Dear diary,

Today I found out you can cheese/spam Lagtrain in most parts when you can't see the patterns as the rows are moving.

Also, I should stop playing inflated 5 stars for pp in mania. Time to improve.
[RUE]Bambinex
Dear osu! diary,

Today, I finally played again after 2 weeks of break, I can barely pass 6* thanks to this. Guess I'll have to get my level back.
show more