forum

Community Mentor Recruitment 2015 (Spring-Summer Cycle!)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Tari
I want to be a mentor :O

pmed him.
Kibbleru

Nyquill wrote:

reminder to mentors that FILL OUT YOUR CONTACT INFO OR I'LL HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOU.
nooo not the leggsss ;w;
Topic Starter
Nyquill
Finalizing mentor participation. Applications will start soon.
hehe
hype
Topic Starter
Nyquill
Pupil applications are now open. Please refer to opening post for details.
Kibbleru
wewt. im gunna be the one nobody picks
Sieg

Kibbleru wrote:

Natteke desu

Kibbleru wrote:

Topic Starter
Nyquill
Dear friendok,

I love you
jonathanlfj
i feel honored
if you know what i mean
Gaia

Nyquill wrote:

If you are interested in becoming a pupil, please fill out this form before April 24th: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1KDbuYs ... =send_form
a google account is required to access that link o3o?
Topic Starter
Nyquill
I'm closing applications tommorow at 9:00 eastern. Get in those applications!
Loctav

Nyquill wrote:

I'm closing applications tommorow at 9:00 eastern. Get in those applications!
wtf is eastern. Put UTC time, nothing else.
Topic Starter
Nyquill
I didnt want to do the conversion after coming baxk yesterday and dying, but rest assured everything else around here is without a doubt UTC lmao.

Its tommorow at 2AM UTC
meii18

Gaia wrote:

Nyquill wrote:

If you are interested in becoming a pupil, please fill out this form before April 24th: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1KDbuYs ... =send_form
a google account is required to access that link o3o?
yes unfortunately ;w;
Topic Starter
Nyquill
Pupil applications are now closed. If you didn't get to submit an application, you will have another chance in 3-4 months.

Pairing will happen now. Expect to wait 2 weeks before all pairs are finalized, but you may be contacted beforehand by a mentor interested in you to either try to get to know you personally or to get a head start on orientation.
Kibbleru
hey

Nathan
:O
Topic Starter
Nyquill
Hey guys, all of our available mentors managed to find a mentee, so mentorship is now officially underway! We'll see all of you back here in 90 days when the time comes for the ending event, which will be done through the course of 2 weeks.

If you didn't get picked, please please please apply again next time! It is very likely a mentor won't have the same mentee twice, so there will be plenty of chances in the future!.

hehe
e