Hotaka Miyabi (CV:Imamura Ayaka) xTachibana Tomoe (CV:Suwa A

posted
Total Posts
39
show more
Topic Starter
Owntrolf

zkf wrote:

Yay I'm back at square one of mapping/modding, maybe this time I'll get the hang of it >o<

also lol @ Aerous

I present: Schroedinger's mod. Shit and not shit at the same time until you read it.

Quantum physics have however already pre-determined my mods to be shit, so uhh.../me hides

General

I've noticed a tendency of scoreboard-overlapping notes on the left side of the screen, especially in 1/2 and 2/2.
From what I heard in #modhelp, that's not unrankable, but it drives the cosmetic value down a little bit.


1/8

00:22:154 (2) - For some reason, I feel like this breaks flow...not sure though.
Maybe trying to modify the bottom curve of 00:23:445 (1) - into something that's blankable, and then blanket it with 00:22:154 (2) - ,again not sure.

00:31:832 (2,1,2,3) - This might be extremely confusing for beginners. I dont think 3 in a row is that hard for easy though :d
The start of the song feels mapped to vocals, the shift to the instrument here feels a bit off.
Maybe http://i.imgur.com/UVLoWse.jpg might work, but I didn't really have any ideas for how to design the new return slider.
Red 2 & 3 would probaly have to be put before before the yellow 1.

00:45:219 (6,1) - Overlap intended? Definitely possible to put an overlap there, just feels a bit rough in the current form IMO.

00:59:574 (3) - Is it intended that it overlaps the middle of the previous red 5 and yellow 1? Well there is enough time inbetween


1/4

00:01:993 (5,3) - I feel like the start of green 5 and blue 3 should be matched, might flow a bit better (and give people on HD nightmares Kappa)

00:11:025 (2) - I don't hear any sound on that note, and the part feels a bit "empty". http://i.imgur.com/GNT2yuU.jpg seems to fit pretty well
(needs to be polished though, just a rough example)

00:53:606 (2,3,4,5) - Feels a bit weird to play, probably just me though Fixed


1/2

00:07:719 (8) - No sound on that note - listen on 25%. The actual sound this is probaly mapped to is 1/8 away from the slider end, Fillers
but I somehow doubt a 1/8 sliderend note should be in a Hard difficulty o/

00:12:962 (2) - This feels off-place considering there were 2 blankets right before it.
Really simple fix though: http://i.imgur.com/aBD6LuD.jpg RIP symmetry :d

00:27:316 (1,1) - Overlap, probably not intended. Also, a lot of opportunities to reuse points in that section if you want to piss off HD players Kappa I dont the overlap is a problem right now, Ill see if others say anything about it

00:33:606 (4) - I'd say cosmetic > DS and move this under yellow 4 sliderend. Done

00:35:541 (2,1) - Not sure if this overlap is intended, but it might actually fit - just a bit rough right now. Again Ill wait for other opinions
Maybe try to make red 2 sliderstart exactly in the middle of yellow 1?

00:55:703 (1,2,3,4) - 1 breaks the cosmetic of the 2-4 triangle, not sure how to fix Moar waiting

01:00:541 (3,1) - Blanket opportunity. I like my leading :< blankets can go sleep

01:18:767 (6) - That's a pretty hefty jump for a Hard diff. Intended? Yus intended

01:21:993 (2,1) - IMO I'm not a fan of slider-overlaps that span over more than 1/3 of the slider, but that's just my own opinion. When half life 3 comes out moar wait

01:24:735 (3) - Slight curve might look good: http://i.imgur.com/6Kbp3rL.jpg Done

01:26:670 (1) - New combo isn't really needed here I think I'm just following my NC every big white tick


2/2

00:07:719 (5) - As pointed out in difficulty 1/2, there is no sound on this note. Muh fillers

00:16:025 (2,5) - Might look better to hide this perfectly under the start (/end) of yellow 3, a lot has to be moved though. Changed

00:45:219 (5,6,7,8,9,10,11) - A stack that spaces out into a stream at 00:46:509 - might fit better here, I don't hear to what sounds the reverse sliders are mapped to. Im confused

01:00:864 (1) - Possible blanket? I dont think a blanket would be good because it doesnt feel like it will lead together

01:08:928 (2,4,5,6) - Not sure how I feel about blue 2...it doesn't really fit within the line of 4-5-6.
Possible relocations: Under blue 6 (a bit awkward to play though), under blue 1 slider end (makes for a kinda hefty jump though)
or over blue 2 slider start (for a note-slider double). If you're lazy, I'd pick the last. Wat

01:12:154 (5,1) - Overlap intended? Changed a little bit
Lol you forgot to enable colors so you're stuck with default colors so im sort of confused :<
Okoratu
moddingback lol
you really like absolute duo (stop the salt about your op not getting ranked) HABI BUBBLES ARE FUCKING SPOOKY

[General]
  1. I think it would more sense to have the diffnames End in 2/2 being the hardest considering song name you're suggesting that 3/2 is 150% overdone (if you want to suggest that o k )
  2. I'm afraid you won't get away with longer streams like 00:45:218 (5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - in the hardest diff when you do repeats only (and 3 circles but really) in the second hardest, places like that will end up being spread issues so places like that should reasonably decrease in difficulty throughout the set
  3. any reason to tag Tomoe Tachibana and Miyabi Hotoka when they are in the artist
  4. shouldn't there be uhhh a vid for that
  5. Gaia wrote:

    that low quality bg ;w;
  6. why is offset negative, i don't see any reason for not having it at 219? not doing that puts the finishes the nightcore mod adds automatically out of sync with the thing.
  7. audioleadin of 2 seconds is recommended if your mp3 starts at 58 ms ok
  8. btw since you're mapping the first two kiais half bpm style you could half ncs in these parts
  9. atm
    1. 3/2: CS 5 AR 9 OD 7.5 HP 7
    2. 2/2: CS 4 AR 8 OD 6 HP 6
    3. 1/2: CS 4 AR 7 OD 4.5 HP 4.5
    4. 1/4: CS 3 AR 5 OD 3 HP 3
    5. 1/8: CS 3 AR 3 OD 2 HP 2


    What i would suggest about that:
    1. 3/2: CS 5 AR 9.2 OD 8 HP 7
    2. 2/2: CS 4 AR 8.5 OD 6.5 HP 6
    3. 1/2: CS 4 AR 7~7.3ish OD 5 HP 4.5
    4. 1/4: CS 3 AR 5 OD 3 HP 3
    5. 1/8: CS 3 AR 3 OD 2 HP 2


    reasoning for increasing od on 3 higher diffs is that the amount of 1/4 and stuffin Hard and Insane is quite low so that low OD is more forgiving for about everything where it doesn't need to be
  10. noticed that you have some unsnapes by 1ms in all your diffs example would be 00:47:315 (1) - in hard etc, just resnap all objects ok


[3/2]
  1. I like ARs higher than 9 on things with smaller circles and high svs, 9.2 could be better idk
  2. 00:00:058 (1,2,3,4) - first thing is already rhythm complaint because 00:00:218 (3) - is a held sound and you got a slider in 00:00:380 (4) - , resulting in 00:00:541 - is more stressed than the sliderhead, but sliderend is weaker so whole thing might end up feeling weird
  3. 00:00:864 (6,7,8,9) - something like the first explanation but that you should use one 1/2 slider for these because otherwise intro might feel overpowering compared to the other combos which use more sliders etc o.o
  4. 00:03:041 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - while i'm not sure if that shoudl be a stream to begin with i think manually drawing these causing random spacing in places like 00:03:202 (4) - 00:03:525 (8) - etc. looks weird to me, are you not a fan of evenly spaced streams by using Compose -> convert slider to stream?
  5. 00:03:606 (9,10) - doing so low spacing here might be weird because 00:03:767 (10,11,1) - are evenly stressed and spaced but 9,10 are so close in comparison to that lol
  6. 00:04:089 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - btw i have a problem with this whole pattern as well because 00:06:670 (1,2,3,4) - are sliders while the buildup drumhits would be better represented by using some circles and the first place is mapping all circles, inverting that logic might be more fitting (first thing more sliders, 2nd thing less sliders)
  7. 00:08:202 (3,4) - i don't think these are necessary, it could make a better effect to delete these and adding a circle for the drum in 00:08:444 - , because that thing is more obvious in comparison ..?
  8. 00:11:186 (5,6,1) - having the stop of movement on the sliderhead would represent vocal better
  9. 00:18:122 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - idea is cool. stuff like 00:18:283 (3,1,2) - stacks ingame though so the circles and the slider barely touch which looks ugh, also this kind of stacking can be difficult to read had to AR 4 for this example might also work just as good btw 00:19:573 (3) - mapping over strong red tick sound might be not my kind of thing :c
  10. 00:20:702 - i don't like how you ignore the vocal while 00:20:218 (4,5) - are mapping it uhh
  11. 00:21:670 - 00:22:960 - no idea why you ignore the kick
  12. 00:29:251 (3,4) - 00:47:476 (2,2) - etc. doing stuff like that generally looks a bit sloppy / unclean whateverrr
  13. 00:45:218 (5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - not a fan of this streamshape because of random space differences as well as it not even being able to blanket the circle :c
  14. 00:46:671 (9,10) - more space to put more pressure on 10 because the sound would allow it ?
  15. 00:56:831 (6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - i just don't like your streamshapes i think.
  16. 00:57:476 (7,8,9,10,11,1) - the star could really be smaller because everything before and after is smaller so doing a big star jump like that can really throw people off
  17. 01:05:864 - and 01:06:025 - you could add circles for vocals here and letting spinner start on blue tick
  18. 01:06:025 (1) - ending it on the red tick is actually acceptable because it makes sense musically nvm that feels weird af
  19. 01:16:347 (1) - does not fit the sounds it's mapping that much because triangle or square or whatever would be better for representing soundss
  20. I think spacing in last 2 kiai sections is a bit overdone in places like 01:20:864 (4,5,6,7) - 01:22:799 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - 01:08:606 (1,2,3,4) -


[2/2]
  1. AR 8.5 for the sake of god, an AR 8 186 bpm insane feels weird :c
  2. parts of the rhythm stuff from last diff apply also i think this should be less relying on distancesnap because the next diff is quite jumpy, so you should consider using more small jump patterns as well as a bit more 1/4 for reason mentioned in general
  3. 00:12:477 (1) - why nc
  4. 00:18:122 (4,1,2,1,2,1) - why comboing differently than 3/2 diff
  5. 00:43:928 (4,1) - antijump feels really really weird
  6. 00:55:703 (1,2) - would fit vocal and intensity better if you removed the repeat and added a circle
  7. 01:20:864 (3,4,5,6,1) - this is pretty ewww because it's just a big circular motion and then the circle you draw there looks like uhh an egg or something idk .-.
  8. you could polish this diff further by rechecking blankets in low sv kiais because these are noticably off most times.


[1/2]
  1. slightly higher AR would make 1/4 things look less weird - overlapping approachcircles uh,
  2. 00:04:735 (3,4,5,1) - watch this pattern ingame and you will see why moving 00:05:218 (4,5,1) - would make sense
  3. ncs:
    00:06:670 (5) - forgot
    00:12:477 (1) - i don't understand
  4. 00:29:090 (2,3) - can be confusing polarity wise because of the way it flows and because the constant 1/1 whitetick bass doesn't stop, would do 1/2 slider and 2 circles or 2 1/2 sliders instead
  5. 00:45:219 (5) - woah. cool
  6. 00:46:832 (6,1) - space should be 1.45~1.5x judging by 00:46:832 (6) - currently it's 1.3x effectively because of SV change, so adding more space is acceptable
  7. 00:59:412 (4) - space not consistent with rest
  8. 01:14:251 (2,1) - don't touch please
  9. 01:18:767 (6,1) - 01:25:219 (4,1) - jump is unpredictable and should be avoided because this is so very easy to misread
  10. 01:19:896 (4) - this is minor but should also be avoided
    damn this diff is nice.


[1/4]
  1. 00:00:864 (3,4) - doing same rythm as 00:51:832 (4,5) - could actually fit better here
  2. 00:12:799 (5) - pls don't break ds to force fancy looks in editor while noone will care about that when playing.
  3. 00:20:864 (1,2) - the break after this feels rather weird, doing that 00:35:058 (3,4,5) - that rythm would actually land on sounds so has potential to feel less weird, same applies to the other 5/2 break with soudns in it
  4. 00:47:316 - a 2/1 break should be OK in this kind of diff, if you ask me a 1/1 slider could be here
  5. 00:51:832 (4,5) - i used this rhythm as an example but actually something like this or this could be less weird because it then maps both sliders the same way (1) or just fits the music better overall (2)
  6. 01:06:025 (1) - same thing about me thinking 2/1 is enough for a break in a normal
  7. 01:21:509 (1,3) - the blankets look weird compared to everywhere else
  8. 01:26:348 (1) - i don't think ncing is worth


[1/8]
  1. this diff is very very very very simple compared to the next higher one, it using more 1/1 rhythms would not hurt the spread in the slightest because the normal uses many 1/2 rhythms so at least having more 1/1 rhythms and less 4/1 or 2/1 rhythms would be better for the spread
  2. 00:25:058 (2,3,4,1) - having 4 objects in a row like this is arguably a difficulty spike, you should do that more often or not at all
  3. ok nah i give up this is far easier than the normal and should be more complex. star rating in this area is kind of broken so your easy might end up at 1.6ish would be totally fine if you decide to redo stuff in it


sorry for cutting short on the easy, the 2 hardest diffs and the lowest one need most of the work which is necessary to rank this lol ok
Topic Starter
Owntrolf

Okoratu wrote:

moddingback lol
you really like absolute duo (stop the salt about your op not getting ranked) HABI BUBBLES ARE FUCKING SPOOKY

[General]
  1. I think it would more sense to have the diffnames End in 2/2 being the hardest considering song name you're suggesting that 3/2 is 150% overdone (if you want to suggest that o k ) Renamed 2/2 to 3/4 and 3/2 to 2/2
  2. I'm afraid you won't get away with longer streams like 00:45:218 (5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - in the hardest diff when you do repeats only (and 3 circles but really) in the second hardest, places like that will end up being spread issues so places like that should reasonably decrease in difficulty throughout the set
  3. any reason to tag Tomoe Tachibana and Miyabi Hotoka when they are in the artist
  4. shouldn't there be uhhh a vid for that Uh I think its too NSFW
  5. Gaia wrote:

    that low quality bg ;w; Nothing good on pixiv yet
  6. why is offset negative, i don't see any reason for not having it at 219? not doing that puts the finishes the nightcore mod adds automatically out of sync with the thing.Fixed
  7. audioleadin of 2 seconds is recommended if your mp3 starts at 58 ms ok
  8. btw since you're mapping the first two kiais half bpm style you could half ncs in these parts
  9. atm
    1. 3/2: CS 5 AR 9 OD 7.5 HP 7
    2. 2/2: CS 4 AR 8 OD 6 HP 6
    3. 1/2: CS 4 AR 7 OD 4.5 HP 4.5
    4. 1/4: CS 3 AR 5 OD 3 HP 3
    5. 1/8: CS 3 AR 3 OD 2 HP 2


    What i would suggest about that:
    1. 3/2: CS 5 AR 9.2 OD 8 HP 7 Applied OD and AR changes
    2. 2/2: CS 4 AR 8.5 OD 6.5 HP 6 Changed to od6.5 Keeping ar 8 for the dt fr33 pp
    3. 1/2: CS 4 AR 7~7.3ish OD 5 HP 4.5
    4. 1/4: CS 3 AR 5 OD 3 HP 3
    5. 1/8: CS 3 AR 3 OD 2 HP 2


    reasoning for increasing od on 3 higher diffs is that the amount of 1/4 and stuffin Hard and Insane is quite low so that low OD is more forgiving for about everything where it doesn't need to be
  10. noticed that you have some unsnapes by 1ms in all your diffs example would be 00:47:315 (1) - in hard etc, just resnap all objects ok I resnapped everything by hand qq


[3/2]
  1. I like ARs higher than 9 on things with smaller circles and high svs, 9.2 could be better idk
  2. 00:00:058 (1,2,3,4) - first thing is already rhythm complaint because 00:00:218 (3) - is a held sound and you got a slider in 00:00:380 (4) - , resulting in 00:00:541 - is more stressed than the sliderhead, but sliderend is weaker so whole thing might end up feeling weird Fixed changed the start
  3. 00:00:864 (6,7,8,9) - something like the first explanation but that you should use one 1/2 slider for these because otherwise intro might feel overpowering compared to the other combos which use more sliders etc o.o Done
  4. 00:03:041 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - while i'm not sure if that shoudl be a stream to begin with i think manually drawing these causing random spacing in places like 00:03:202 (4) - 00:03:525 (8) - etc. looks weird to me, are you not a fan of evenly spaced streams by using Compose -> convert slider to stream?Manually fixed so they're x0.59-x0.61 ds away from eachother
  5. 00:03:606 (9,10) - doing so low spacing here might be weird because 00:03:767 (10,11,1) - are evenly stressed and spaced but 9,10 are so close in comparison to that lol Fixed
  6. 00:04:089 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - btw i have a problem with this whole pattern as well because 00:06:670 (1,2,3,4) - are sliders while the buildup drumhits would be better represented by using some circles and the first place is mapping all circles, inverting that logic might be more fitting (first thing more sliders, 2nd thing less sliders)
  7. 00:08:202 (3,4) - i don't think these are necessary, it could make a better effect to delete these and adding a circle for the drum in 00:08:444 - , because that thing is more obvious in comparison ..? Did something similar
  8. 00:11:186 (5,6,1) - having the stop of movement on the sliderhead would represent vocal betterDid I do it right?
  9. 00:18:122 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - idea is cool. stuff like 00:18:283 (3,1,2) - stacks ingame though so the circles and the slider barely touch which looks ugh, also this kind of stacking can be difficult to read had to AR 4 for this example might also work just as good btw 00:19:573 (3) - mapping over strong red tick sound might be not my kind of thing :c I think I fixed it now
    ---
  10. 00:20:702 - i don't like how you ignore the vocal while 00:20:218 (4,5) - are mapping it uhh
  11. 00:21:670 - 00:22:960 - no idea why you ignore the kick Ill just wait and see of more people ask about it since I think its too quiet so .-.
  12. 00:29:251 (3,4) - 00:47:476 (2,2) - etc. doing stuff like that generally looks a bit sloppy / unclean whateverrr
  13. 00:45:218 (5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - not a fan of this streamshape because of random space differences as well as it not even being able to blanket the circle :c
  14. 00:46:671 (9,10) - more space to put more pressure on 10 because the sound would allow it ?
  15. 00:56:831 (6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - i just don't like your streamshapes i think.
  16. 00:57:476 (7,8,9,10,11,1) - the star could really be smaller because everything before and after is smaller so doing a big star jump like that can really throw people off
  17. 01:05:864 - and 01:06:025 - you could add circles for vocals here and letting spinner start on blue tick Done
  18. 01:06:025 (1) - ending it on the red tick is actually acceptable because it makes sense musically nvm that feels weird af
  19. 01:16:347 (1) - does not fit the sounds it's mapping that much because triangle or square or whatever would be better for representing soundss
  20. I think spacing in last 2 kiai sections is a bit overdone in places like 01:20:864 (4,5,6,7) - 01:22:799 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - 01:08:606 (1,2,3,4) -


[2/2]
  1. AR 8.5 for the sake of god, an AR 8 186 bpm insane feels weird :c
  2. parts of the rhythm stuff from last diff apply also i think this should be less relying on distancesnap because the next diff is quite jumpy, so you should consider using more small jump patterns as well as a bit more 1/4 for reason mentioned in general
  3. 00:12:477 (1) - why nc I was definitely high :<
  4. 00:18:122 (4,1,2,1,2,1) - why comboing differently than 3/2 diff Fixed
  5. 00:43:928 (4,1) - antijump feels really really weird Fixed
  6. 00:55:703 (1,2) - would fit vocal and intensity better if you removed the repeat and added a circle Done
  7. 01:20:864 (3,4,5,6,1) - this is pretty ewww because it's just a big circular motion and then the circle you draw there looks like uhh an egg or something idk .-. It is now a star weeeee
  8. you could polish this diff further by rechecking blankets in low sv kiais because these are noticably off most times.


[1/2]
  1. slightly higher AR would make 1/4 things look less weird - overlapping approachcircles uh,
  2. 00:04:735 (3,4,5,1) - watch this pattern ingame and you will see why moving 00:05:218 (4,5,1) - would make sense Fixed
  3. ncs:
    00:06:670 (5) - forgot Fixed
    00:12:477 (1) - i don't understand Fixed I derped
  4. 00:29:090 (2,3) - can be confusing polarity wise because of the way it flows and because the constant 1/1 whitetick bass doesn't stop, would do 1/2 slider and 2 circles or 2 1/2 sliders instead Fixed
  5. 00:45:219 (5) - woah. cool Np
  6. 00:46:832 (6,1) - space should be 1.45~1.5x judging by 00:46:832 (6) - currently it's 1.3x effectively because of SV change, so adding more space is acceptable Fixed
  7. 00:59:412 (4) - space not consistent with rest Fixed
  8. 01:14:251 (2,1) - don't touch please Fixed
  9. 01:18:767 (6,1) - 01:25:219 (4,1) - jump is unpredictable and should be avoided because this is so very easy to misread Done
  10. 01:19:896 (4) - this is minor but should also be avoided Fixed
    damn this diff is nice.


[1/4]
  1. 00:00:864 (3,4) - doing same rythm as 00:51:832 (4,5) - could actually fit better here Done
  2. 00:12:799 (5) - pls don't break ds to force fancy looks in editor while noone will care about that when playing. Fixed
    ---
  3. 00:20:864 (1,2) - the break after this feels rather weird, doing that 00:35:058 (3,4,5) - that rythm would actually land on sounds so has potential to feel less weird, same applies to the other 5/2 break with soudns in it
  4. 00:47:316 - a 2/1 break should be OK in this kind of diff, if you ask me a 1/1 slider could be here Used a single circle
  5. 00:51:832 (4,5) - i used this rhythm as an example but actually something like this or this could be less weird because it then maps both sliders the same way (1) or just fits the music better overall (2) Went with 1
  6. 01:06:025 (1) - same thing about me thinking 2/1 is enough for a break in a normal Changed
  7. 01:21:509 (1,3) - the blankets look weird compared to everywhere else Fixed
  8. 01:26:348 (1) - i don't think ncing is worth Fixed


[1/8]
  1. this diff is very very very very simple compared to the next higher one, it using more 1/1 rhythms would not hurt the spread in the slightest because the normal uses many 1/2 rhythms so at least having more 1/1 rhythms and less 4/1 or 2/1 rhythms would be better for the spread
  2. 00:25:058 (2,3,4,1) - having 4 objects in a row like this is arguably a difficulty spike, you should do that more often or not at all
  3. ok nah i give up this is far easier than the normal and should be more complex. star rating in this area is kind of broken so your easy might end up at 1.6ish would be totally fine if you decide to redo stuff in it


sorry for cutting short on the easy, the 2 hardest diffs and the lowest one need most of the work which is necessary to rank this lol ok
-Nanaka-
hi :)
from My Modding Queues
I do not like this song so much
Sorry quick mod


red: unrankable issue.
blue: maybe unrankable issue,Highly recommended.
bold: should fix.

General

  1. be wrong MetaDate
    Artist: 穂高みやび(CV:今村彩夏)×橘巴(CV:諏訪彩花)
    Romanised: Hotaka Miyabi (CV:Imamura Ayaka) x Tachibana Tomoe (CV:Suwa Ayaka)

    [quote="Ranking Criteria":1337]Eastern artists must be written in the proper 'surname firstname' format (e.g. Japanese/Chinese/Korean). For artists which have a preferred romanisation, use this one. If you're unsure of your artist's name, then check previously ranked maps, Google, Wikipedia, or ask a BN for help
  2. 2/2 Widescreen unchack

1/8

  1. 00:23:444 (1,2,3,4) - 00:23:444 (1) - why here ignore the rhythm? 00:25:057 (2,3,4) - Gap between here occurs. I'm sure you can make it...
  2. 00:44:089 (4) - NC
  3. 00:46:670 - Missing Finish & whistle, Sample Drum Add soft
  4. 00:55:702 (5) - NC
  5. 01:00:864 (4) - ^
  6. 01:07:960 (5) - Missing Clap
  7. 01:08:606 - Missing Finish
  8. 01:08:606 (6,1) - switch NC, Kiai Start 01:08:606 (6) - Fit than now
  9. 01:09:896 (1) - Please be a smooth curve, I think that it not suitable to Easy

1/4

  1. 00:08:122 (2) - 00:08:606 - This rhythm is inappropriate because the sound is off
  2. 00:24:735 (3,4) - change to 1/1 slider? imo this rhythm is out of place since the higher diffs use a more basic rhythm here.
  3. 00:47:315 (1) - Drum Finish & Clap? same as Easy
  4. 00:50:541 (6) - NC Please consider the HP drain
  5. 01:00:864 (6) - ^
  6. 01:08:606 - Missing Finish
  7. 01:20:218 (2) - Remove Finish
  8. 01:26:670 (1) - Rem NC for consistency

    The vocal or rhythm, please clear you can either get either :?
    01:09:896 (2,1,2) - 01:11:186 (1,2) - etc...

1/2

  1. 00:24:735 (1,2,3,4) - change to 1/2 slider x4? Fit than now
  2. 01:08:122 (2) - Clap (if u accept, also change on other diffs)
  3. 01:08:606 - Missing Finish
your hitsound use is very inconsistent. Clap and whistle I feel No pattern
for example...2/2 Diff
00:24:735 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - whistle 00:25:057 (3,7) - Clap Etc. etc.
Here the direction of whistle is stronger than Clap

Please revise this to have more consistent hitsound pattern.


mod time: 1hour

gl
Topic Starter
Owntrolf

-Nanaka- wrote:

hi :)
from My Modding Queues
I do not like this song so much
Sorry quick mod


red: unrankable issue.
blue: maybe unrankable issue,Highly recommended.
bold: should fix.

General

  1. be wrong MetaDate
    Artist: 穂高みやび(CV:今村彩夏)×橘巴(CV:諏訪彩花)
    Romanised: Hotaka Miyabi (CV:Imamura Ayaka) x Tachibana Tomoe (CV:Suwa Ayaka)

    [quote="Ranking Criteria":1337]Eastern artists must be written in the proper 'surname firstname' format (e.g. Japanese/Chinese/Korean). For artists which have a preferred romanisation, use this one. If you're unsure of your artist's name, then check previously ranked maps, Google, Wikipedia, or ask a BN for help
  2. 2/2 Widescreen unchack

1/8

  1. 00:23:444 (1,2,3,4) - 00:23:444 (1) - why here ignore the rhythm? 00:25:057 (2,3,4) - Gap between here occurs. I'm sure you can make it... Fixed
  2. 00:44:089 (4) - NC Fixed I forgot
  3. 00:46:670 - Missing Finish & whistle, Sample Drum Add soft Fixed I forgot
  4. 00:55:702 (5) - NC Fixed I forgot
  5. 01:00:864 (4) - ^Fixed I forgot
  6. 01:07:960 (5) - Missing Clap Fixed I forgot
  7. 01:08:606 - Missing Finish Fixed I forgot
  8. 01:08:606 (6,1) - switch NC, Kiai Start 01:08:606 (6) - Fit than now Switched the nc
  9. 01:09:896 (1) - Please be a smooth curve, I think that it not suitable to Easy I asked Tari about it and they said its ok

1/4

  1. 00:08:122 (2) - 00:08:606 - This rhythm is inappropriate because the sound is off
  2. 00:24:735 (3,4) - change to 1/1 slider? imo this rhythm is out of place since the higher diffs use a more basic rhythm here.
  3. 00:47:315 (1) - Drum Finish & Clap? same as Easy
  4. 00:50:541 (6) - NC Please consider the HP drain
  5. 01:00:864 (6) - ^
  6. 01:08:606 - Missing Finish
  7. 01:20:218 (2) - Remove Finish
  8. 01:26:670 (1) - Rem NC for consistency

    The vocal or rhythm, please clear you can either get either :?
    01:09:896 (2,1,2) - 01:11:186 (1,2) - etc...

1/2

  1. 00:24:735 (1,2,3,4) - change to 1/2 slider x4? Fit than now
  2. 01:08:122 (2) - Clap (if u accept, also change on other diffs)
  3. 01:08:606 - Missing Finish
your hitsound use is very inconsistent. Clap and whistle I feel No pattern
for example...2/2 Diff
00:24:735 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - whistle 00:25:057 (3,7) - Clap Etc. etc.
Here the direction of whistle is stronger than Clap

Please revise this to have more consistent hitsound pattern.


mod time: 1hour

gl
Will update more later
Naitoshi

Short lil mod from queue~
[General]
Now I'm home
You have the right tools for the hitsounds but how they're used currently seems unfitting to the song... I'll touch upon this a bit while modding your hardest diff
Whistle spam and trashbin (clap) spam just isn't fitting the song imo. Hitsounds should just follow the song. (Or at least this one)

[2/2]
00:00:219 (3,4,5,6) - For these and so on... for the slider head... why not just put a normal-sampleset on each head? For the kick sound. Normal samplesets for soft kick sounds like these are much more fitting than the trashbin sound.
00:10:380 (1) - same for slider end here. You could try normal-sampleset finish?
00:20:864 - for this section I think you should only have the trashbin claps in places like 00:21:348 - , 00:21:831 - , 00:22:638 - , 00:23:122 - , 00:23:928 - , 00:24:412 - ... etc. and then normal samplesets on the big white ticks like 00:20:864 - and 00:22:154 -
00:27:315 - and then for here you could have claps ever 2nd and 4th white tick
00:38:928 - clap all those slider ends instead of whistle?

Not to confuse this with forcing ideas upon you.... I don't want it to seem like that lol I just feel that these are some ideas you could try and like.

Like I said if you really want hitsound help or want to follow some of these suggestions, please talk to me via irc... NOOOW onto non-hitsound stuff

00:03:928 (11) - stack with 00:03:283 (5) - ?
00:05:057 (8) - finish this?
00:08:122 (2) - maybe have high-spaced 1/1 sliders here? and 00:08:606 (1) - here? It could strengthen the intensity
00:36:025 - you could maybe map a stream here? (for the strings)
00:45:218 (5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - That seems overmapped. Even a finish circle+spinner could suffice
00:52:638 - it would be so cool to change the rhythm here and map that red tick because off-beat finishes are sexy
00:56:186 (4,5) - maybe two cool flowing 1/2 sliders? and then maybe a 1/1 slider here? 00:56:831 -
00:56:831 (6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - nice finish but please don't whiste-spam :?
01:04:896 - map this maybe?
01:08:606 - (I know I said I was gonna stop mentioning hitsounds) the claps on 2 and 4 are cool but the ones on 1 and 3 just sound cheesy. I know it's for emphasis but the song isn't like that lol
01:18:606 - ignored triple. Could be cool to map that

If you followed some of the hitsound suggestions don't forget to apply thoughout all diffs

Annnd that's all I got for rhythm/placement here cause I'm bad

[3/4]
00:02:638 - map this?
01:04:896 - and this?
00:52:638 - same as the other diff

3 starts at 00:52:477 -

[1/2]
01:18:767 (6) - I know triangles are cool but that could be difficult to play. Maybe put 6 out side? near 1?

cool

[1/4]
00:52:315 (10) - OMG YOU BETTER FINISH DAT SLIDER END ;_; and remove finish from head. I'm surprised that it was the normal that had this mapped
cool

[1/8]
00:45:218 (3) - c'man finish head
00:57:638 (4) - delete this and readjust? Three circles in a row could be a bit hard in the lowest diff.

I a bad at moddodrin in general laower diffs. I tried.

That's allll I got heh. Sorry for short bad mod >.>
GL and contact me in-game if you have any questions
pls no kd if I didn't help
Topic Starter
Owntrolf

Naitoshi wrote:


Short lil mod from queue~
[General]
Now I'm home
You have the right tools for the hitsounds but how they're used currently seems unfitting to the song... I'll touch upon this a bit while modding your hardest diff
Whistle spam and trashbin (clap) spam just isn't fitting the song imo. Hitsounds should just follow the song. (Or at least this one)

[2/2]
00:00:219 (3,4,5,6) - For these and so on... for the slider head... why not just put a normal-sampleset on each head? For the kick sound. Normal samplesets for soft kick sounds like these are much more fitting than the trashbin sound.
00:10:380 (1) - same for slider end here. You could try normal-sampleset finish?
00:20:864 - for this section I think you should only have the trashbin claps in places like 00:21:348 - , 00:21:831 - , 00:22:638 - , 00:23:122 - , 00:23:928 - , 00:24:412 - ... etc. and then normal samplesets on the big white ticks like 00:20:864 - and 00:22:154 -
00:27:315 - and then for here you could have claps ever 2nd and 4th white tick
00:38:928 - clap all those slider ends instead of whistle?

Not to confuse this with forcing ideas upon you.... I don't want it to seem like that lol I just feel that these are some ideas you could try and like.

Like I said if you really want hitsound help or want to follow some of these suggestions, please talk to me via irc... NOOOW onto non-hitsound stuff

00:03:928 (11) - stack with 00:03:283 (5) - ? Done
00:05:057 (8) - finish this? Done
00:08:122 (2) - maybe have high-spaced 1/1 sliders here? and 00:08:606 (1) - here? It could strengthen the intensity
00:36:025 - you could maybe map a stream here? (for the strings) It felt really weird because the rythym switches
00:45:218 (5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - That seems overmapped. Even a finish circle+spinner could suffice
00:52:638 - it would be so cool to change the rhythm here and map that red tick because off-beat finishes are sexy Done
00:56:186 (4,5) - maybe two cool flowing 1/2 sliders? and then maybe a 1/1 slider here? 00:56:831 -
00:56:831 (6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - nice finish but please don't whiste-spam :?
01:04:896 - map this maybe? I find the sound too low to map it
01:08:606 - (I know I said I was gonna stop mentioning hitsounds) the claps on 2 and 4 are cool but the ones on 1 and 3 just sound cheesy. I know it's for emphasis but the song isn't like that lol
01:18:606 - ignored triple. Could be cool to map that

If you followed some of the hitsound suggestions don't forget to apply thoughout all diffs Thats for later when I get better hitsounding

Annnd that's all I got for rhythm/placement here cause I'm bad

[3/4]
00:02:638 - map this?
01:04:896 - and this? It would be weird to suddenly increase density
00:52:638 - same as the other diff Welp I only applied it to 2/2

3 starts at 00:52:477 -

[1/2]
01:18:767 (6) - I know triangles are cool but that could be difficult to play. Maybe put 6 out side? near 1?

cool

[1/4]
00:52:315 (10) - OMG YOU BETTER FINISH DAT SLIDER END ;_; and remove finish from head. I'm surprised that it was the normal that had this mapped
cool

[1/8]
00:45:218 (3) - c'man finish head
00:57:638 (4) - delete this and readjust? Three circles in a row could be a bit hard in the lowest diff. Done

I a bad at moddodrin in general laower diffs. I tried.

That's allll I got heh. Sorry for short bad mod >.>
GL and contact me in-game if you have any questions
pls no kd if I didn't help
Winnie


Hey sexy I'm here to mod your map as requested from my modding queue.


General - I want to point out that from what I hear the hitsounds themselves are relevant and are very usable in the song, I'm not a hitsound person but the way I see it you're portraying the sounds in the wrong areas and it doesn't seem to catch my attention. There are distinct parts in the music that can use claps but some parts of the hitsounds disregards them or instead adds in a different hitsound where deeming it isn't necessary. I will thoroughly go over them in my mod to explain more in depth of what I mean.

[1/8]
  • 00:00:219 (1,2) - Example here and here has the same 3 clap patterns but one in the middle here 00:05:057 (3) - doesn't have a whistle but the other one does, which makes it inconsistent, tbh I would add whistle to just the end of the clap instead
    00:05:380 (1) - Whistle on tail to match with previous slider
    00:10:541 - Here the song takes a toll and eases down a bit more, but you only dragged volume down 5% I believe lowering to 25%-20% would make the sound quality better since the finishes you have in there are really strong
    00:11:831 (1) - During the start of here I suggest making this slow sections into whistles itself, I don't see how good claps are because they are a bit overwhelming during this section of the song and overtakes the music, the whistle drags down the melody a notch to suffix for the music and let it play out more.
    01:07:960 (2) - Idk about this custom clap
    01:09:896 (2) - Also overlap on (2) doesn't look appealing
    Apply the hitsound in the areas I mentioned and figure out the patterns on the other difficulties as well and you will be finding good quality sounds. :)

[1/4]
  • 00:01:670 (4) - This is unecessary as it is rushed and the claps makes it overwhelm the music. I would just put a circle here 00:01:670 and it will be good
    00:02:799 (1,2,3,4,5) - Too much consecutive claps are irrelevant since it causes problems just be hit by themselves without any resolve in each clap
    00:07:315 (5) - I would extend this to a red tick and remove the next note as it doesn't play on a proper key in the music and really changes in tempo
    00:08:122 (1) - During this part the reverse on repeat is controlling what is to be a good spinner quality something like this would work http://puu.sh/gNfbm/8c9164bac8.jpg
    00:35:541 (4) - Can be moved a little more to the left
    01:06:025 (1) - Same clap as before here mmh...?

[1/2]
  • It's ok just hitsounding in the same areas as mentioned above

TBH it seems fine, the only thing I'm worried about is the inconsistency in hitsounding. Find your rhythm and find out what works best I will be back here shortly or you can call me again so I can check this badboy out 1 more time you have my word on that 8-)
Ringating
bg suggestions

using a frame from the show as a bg is less than ideal, so here are 3 possible alternatives

or this jpg version, since this image is over 1 MB as lossless png
no kds
HabiHolic
Hi. From BNG Queue

[1/8]

  1. 00:07:315 (1) - Awkward this spiner start. i think batter starting 00:07:960 - here and add finish delete clap
  2. 00:19:573 - for drum sound flowing please so clap add
  3. 01:07:960 (2) - drum samplset add here?
  4. 01:18:606 (4) - this can ignore vocal. cuz this is no vocal sound. so delete note batter imo.


[1/4]

  1. Small fast AR.. -0.5 batter diff spread
  2. 00:11:025 (2) - i don't understand this note. don't ignore vocal please..
  3. 00:21:831 - note? and add clap


[1/2]

  1. 00:42:154 (3,1) - patten swap flow batter


call me back your already
pishifat
i guess habi's gonna bubble it, but there's some things i'd at least want to mention first. if you think your map's perfect already then okay, but just know that i'd pop a bubble with this many concerns (not that i will in this case)

[general]
offset -9

[extra?]
  1. a lot of your rhythms are focusing too much on vocals in a way that detriment everything else. your hitsounds are emphasizing claps/finishes, which is usual, but your mapping is ignoring them completely. it just feels unnatural to have so much passive hitsounding. simple example is 00:10:380 (1) - you're going for the "long vocal so i have to slider!" thing, but it just sounds terrible. the downbeat there is the introduction of the instrumental stuff, so using a slider end sounds pretty gross even though the vocal phrase started before it and that's what you're mapping. mapping vocals is fine as long as it doesnt cause issues with other parts of the music. 00:15:541 (7,1) - sounds a lot better because you've got the vocal mapped with 7, then the strong instrumental thing mapped with a slider head.
  2. 00:56:831 (6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - is a stream mapped to practically nothing (maybe there's a sound there, but it's not prominent enough to justify endless clicking), then there's the most clear 1/4 of all time between 00:57:799 (9,10,11,1) - that you completely skippped out on and put some jumps. i dont get the logic. you do it again at 01:17:557 (4,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - as well as ignoring obvious 1/4 stuff at 00:47:154 - 01:08:283 - 00:30:864 - 00:36:025 - etc and adding pointless 1/4 at 00:43:283 (2,3,4,5,6) - 00:45:218 (5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - etc. there's more places of concern, but those were most wat
  3. the first two kiais have almost no spacing variation. it's consistent, sure, but it just doesn't reflect the song at all. points that are emphasized like 00:53:122 (1) - would be more fitting with larger spacing, while like 00:53:928 (4,5) - is fine with smaller spacing. waht you've got is 100% rankable, but that doesn't exactly mean it's good.
  4. 00:19:735 - such a loud sound to ignore :/
  5. 00:27:315 (1,2,3,1) - this is some pretty weird flow and i'm not very good at describing why. when you've got a large timeline gap (the beat between 1,2), cursor will move up to 2 and stay there, anticipating the hitting of the beat. you'll lose almost all momentum, so having smooth movement between 1,2,3 gets into the zone of uncomfortable. pretty much whenever there's a 1/1 or larger timeline gap that you have mapped with large spacing (so not an antijump/stack), you'll want to have a sharper movement. this kind of thing feels right. it wouldn't work with everything you have mapped after this, but at least try to understand why it could be better, since it applies more to your other insane at like 00:27:315 (1,2,3) -
  6. 00:35:057 (1,2,3) - i don't have an issue with overmapped triples, but when you've got them in places like this, they just don't fit. you pretty much always want them leading into a strong sound, not starting on a strong sound. so for example, shifting 00:35:057 (1,2,3) - back by 1/2 so the triple ends on the downbeat (which is mucho strongo) just feels a lot more correct. this also applies countless other places
a lot of this stuff transfers over to other difficulties as well
[]

going more specific with what i dislike would probably be too much and therefore not helpful. right now rhythm is my main concern, but objects' placements, spacing, and flow are all still not great across all difficulties. i can mention more of those if you want, but whether or not it would be useful is up to your willingness to accept that some parts of your map are plain bad.
Leorda
Hello, sorry for delay

[General]
* Whole diff name would confusing for players to find which one is easier or harder. Maybe you could rename it like "Insane", "Easy", etc.

[1/8]
00:32:468 (1) - Why new combo here? It doesn't seems necessary here
00:41:500 (1) - Add finish at head slider for emphasizing
01:18:274 (3) - Add finish like you do at 01:13:435 (2)

[1/4]
00:50:532 (6) - Add new combo here to prevent of long combo
01:00:855 (6) - ^
01:08:597 (1) - Use purple combo color or dark one to prevent from getting blended with default spinner (colored blue and light blue)
01:08:597 (1) - Add finish at head slider
01:18:919 (1) - Use clap at start slider only. Having clap in repeating slider and end slider are noisy

[1/2]
00:07:709 (4) - I think remove this note would be better for better rhythm IMO
01:07:951 (1) - Use purple combo color or dark one to prevent from getting blended with default spinner (colored blue and light blue)
01:15:693 (1,2) - Swap new combo for your combo pattern?

[3/4]
00:45:209 (5) - Add new combo to preventing of long combos

That's all~ good luck
Topic Starter
Owntrolf
Onwards to the holdering


Hey sexy I'm here to mod your map as requested from my modding queue.


General - I want to point out that from what I hear the hitsounds themselves are relevant and are very usable in the song, I'm not a hitsound person but the way I see it you're portraying the sounds in the wrong areas and it doesn't seem to catch my attention. There are distinct parts in the music that can use claps but some parts of the hitsounds disregards them or instead adds in a different hitsound where deeming it isn't necessary. I will thoroughly go over them in my mod to explain more in depth of what I mean.

[1/8]
  • 00:00:219 (1,2) - Example here and here has the same 3 clap patterns but one in the middle here 00:05:057 (3) - doesn't have a whistle but the other one does, which makes it inconsistent, tbh I would add whistle to just the end of the clap instead
    00:05:380 (1) - Whistle on tail to match with previous slider
    00:10:541 - Here the song takes a toll and eases down a bit more, but you only dragged volume down 5% I believe lowering to 25%-20% would make the sound quality better since the finishes you have in there are really strong
    00:11:831 (1) - During the start of here I suggest making this slow sections into whistles itself, I don't see how good claps are because they are a bit overwhelming during this section of the song and overtakes the music, the whistle drags down the melody a notch to suffix for the music and let it play out more.
    01:07:960 (2) - Idk about this custom clap
    01:09:896 (2) - Also overlap on (2) doesn't look appealing Welp im just following DS
    Apply the hitsound in the areas I mentioned and figure out the patterns on the other difficulties as well and you will be finding good quality sounds. :)

[1/4]
  • 00:01:670 (4) - This is unecessary as it is rushed and the claps makes it overwhelm the music. I would just put a circle here 00:01:670 and it will be good Done
    00:02:799 (1,2,3,4,5) - Too much consecutive claps are irrelevant since it causes problems just be hit by themselves without any resolve in each clap
    00:07:315 (5) - I would extend this to a red tick and remove the next note as it doesn't play on a proper key in the music and really changes in tempo
    00:08:122 (1) - During this part the reverse on repeat is controlling what is to be a good spinner quality something like this would work http://puu.sh/gNfbm/8c9164bac8.jpg
    00:35:541 (4) - Can be moved a little more to the left Fixed
    01:06:025 (1) - Same clap as before here mmh...?

[1/2]
  • It's ok just hitsounding in the same areas as mentioned above

TBH it seems fine, the only thing I'm worried about is the inconsistency in hitsounding. Find your rhythm and find out what works best I will be back here shortly or you can call me again so I can check this badboy out 1 more time you have my word on that 8-)

Im going to recheck my hitsounding
[1/8]

  1. 00:07:315 (1) - Awkward this spiner start. i think batter starting 00:07:960 - here and add finish delete clap Done
  2. 00:19:573 - for drum sound flowing please so clap add
  3. 01:07:960 (2) - drum samplset add here?
  4. 01:18:606 (4) - this can ignore vocal. cuz this is no vocal sound. so delete note batter imo.Done


[1/4]

  1. Small fast AR.. -0.5 batter diff spread Done
  2. 00:11:025 (2) - i don't understand this note. don't ignore vocal please.. Done
  3. 00:21:831 - note? and add clap Added note without clap


[1/2]

  1. 00:42:154 (3,1) - patten swap flow batter Wat


call me back your already
i guess habi's gonna bubble it, but there's some things i'd at least want to mention first. if you think your map's perfect already then okay, but just know that i'd pop a bubble with this many concerns (not that i will in this case)

[general]
offset -9 Applied

[extra?]
  1. a lot of your rhythms are focusing too much on vocals in a way that detriment everything else. your hitsounds are emphasizing claps/finishes, which is usual, but your mapping is ignoring them completely. it just feels unnatural to have so much passive hitsounding. simple example is 00:10:380 (1) - Onwards to the world of long sliersyou're going for the "long vocal so i have to slider!" thing, but it just sounds terrible. the downbeat there is the introduction of the instrumental stuff, so using a slider end sounds pretty gross even though the vocal phrase started before it and that's what you're mapping. mapping vocals is fine as long as it doesnt cause issues with other parts of the music. 00:15:541 (7,1) - sounds a lot better because you've got the vocal mapped with 7, then the strong instrumental thing mapped with a slider head.
  2. 00:56:831 (6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - is a stream mapped to practically nothing (maybe there's a sound there, but it's not prominent enough to justify endless clicking), then there's the most clear 1/4 of all time between 00:57:799 (9,10,11,1) - that you completely skippped out on and put some jumps. i dont get the logic. you do it again at 01:17:557 (4,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - as well as ignoring obvious 1/4 stuff at 00:47:154 Done- 01:08:283 - Done- 00:30:864 -Done- 00:36:025 - etc and adding pointless 1/4 at 00:43:283 (2,3,4,5,6) - 00:45:218 (5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - etc. there's more places of concern, but those were most wat
  3. the first two kiais have almost no spacing variation. it's consistent, sure, but it just doesn't reflect the song at all. points that are emphasized like 00:53:122 (1) - would be more fitting with larger spacing, while like 00:53:928 (4,5) - is fine with smaller spacing. waht you've got is 100% rankable, but that doesn't exactly mean it's good.
  4. 00:19:735 - such a loud sound to ignore :/ I did something
  5. 00:27:315 (1,2,3,1) - this is some pretty weird flow and i'm not very good at describing why. when you've got a large timeline gap (the beat between 1,2), cursor will move up to 2 and stay there, anticipating the hitting of the beat. you'll lose almost all momentum, so having smooth movement between 1,2,3 gets into the zone of uncomfortable. pretty much whenever there's a 1/1 or larger timeline gap that you have mapped with large spacing (so not an antijump/stack), you'll want to have a sharper movement. this kind of thing feels right. it wouldn't work with everything you have mapped after this, but at least try to understand why it could be better, since it applies more to your other insane at like 00:27:315 (1,2,3) -
  6. 00:35:057 (1,2,3) - i don't have an issue with overmapped triples, but when you've got them in places like this, they just don't fit.Done you pretty much always want them leading into a strong sound, not starting on a strong sound. so for example, shifting 00:35:057 (1,2,3) - back by 1/2 so the triple ends on the downbeat (which is mucho strongo) just feels a lot more correct. this also applies countless other places
a lot of this stuff transfers over to other difficulties as well
[]

going more specific with what i dislike would probably be too much and therefore not helpful. right now rhythm is my main concern, but objects' placements, spacing, and flow are all still not great across all difficulties. i can mention more of those if you want, but whether or not it would be useful is up to your willingness to accept that some parts of your map are plain bad.
Hello, sorry for delay

[General]
* Whole diff name would confusing for players to find which one is easier or harder. Maybe you could rename it like "Insane", "Easy", etc.

[1/8]
00:32:468 (1) - Why new combo here? It doesn't seems necessary here Done[/color
00:41:500 (1) - Add finish at head slider for emphasizing
01:18:274 (3) - Add finish like you do at 01:13:435 (2)

[1/4]
00:50:532 (6) - Add new combo here to prevent of long combo
01:00:855 (6) - ^ Done
01:08:597 (1) - Use purple combo color or dark one to prevent from getting blended with default spinner (colored blue and light blue) Done
01:08:597 (1) - Add finish at head slider
01:18:919 (1) - Use clap at start slider only. Having clap in repeating slider and end slider are noisy

[1/2]
00:07:709 (4) - I think remove this note would be better for better rhythm IMO
01:07:951 (1) - Use purple combo color or dark one to prevent from getting blended with default spinner (colored blue and light blue) Done
01:15:693 (1,2) - Swap new combo for your combo pattern? Wat

[3/4]
00:45:209 (5) - Add new combo to preventing of long combos

That's all~ good luck
tutuhaha
hmmmmmmmm
diff name should be Extra/Insane/hard/Normal/Easy, or unrank
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/295510
At least do something like this^

[2/2]
00:03:032 (2) - delete
00:03:193 (4) - delete
00:03:355 (6) - delete
00:03:516 (8) - delete
unnecessary rhythm
and then you can do something like this
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3001038
00:15:129 (4) - delete
00:19:645 (4) - delete and try something like this
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3001052
00:37:145 (x) - add note
01:02:226 (2) - delete and then move 01:02:306 (2) - to x344 y264
01:04:564 (x) - +note
01:20:129 (6) - delete

[3/4]
00:11:500 (3) - ctrl+g and move to x392 y112
00:11:822 (1) - normal hitsound at the end
00:18:758 (1) - move to x224 y248
00:19:564 (2) - use this rhythm
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3001187
01:09:080 (3) - hmmm clap here is so weird
01:15:693 (3) - add clap at the end
01:22:871 (2) - delete

[1/4]
00:20:855 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - actually what I think is too hard for normal diff

GL
Topic Starter
Owntrolf

tutuhaha wrote:

hmmmmmmmm
diff name should be Extra/Insane/hard/Normal/Easy, or unrank Renamed to Easy, Normal, Hard, Insane, then 2/2 for custom hardest diff name
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/295510
At least do something like this^

[2/2]
00:03:032 (2) - delete
00:03:193 (4) - delete
00:03:355 (6) - delete
00:03:516 (8) - delete
unnecessary rhythm Done above^ did something different below
and then you can do something like this
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3001038
00:15:129 (4) - delete Fixed
00:19:645 (4) - delete and try something like this Done
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3001052
00:37:145 (x) - add note I dont think theres enough sound for a note
01:02:226 (2) - delete and then move 01:02:306 (2) - to x344 y264 done
01:04:564 (x) - +note Done and added some changes to ones around it
01:20:129 (6) - delete Ill keep it as is unless more people ask about it because I like how it makes it feel fast

[3/4]
00:11:500 (3) - ctrl+g and move to x392 y112
00:11:822 (1) - normal hitsound at the end Done
00:18:758 (1) - move to x224 y248 Done
00:19:564 (2) - use this rhythm Done
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3001187
01:09:080 (3) - hmmm clap here is so weird Done
01:15:693 (3) - add clap at the end Done
01:22:871 (2) - delete I think the background sound supports it

[1/4]
00:20:855 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - actually what I think is too hard for normal diff Done

GL
Xinely
Hi Owntrolf ~ from m4m




  • General
  1. unsnapped preview time, 9ms late lol, better on 01:07:790 -

  • Easy
  1. the distance spacing is so low here, you use slow bpm for this time so imo you need to increase the distance spacing with 1,4x since 1,0x has overlapped for every object even with 1/1 rhythm but it's just my taste, not a thing that should be fixed
  2. 00:00:210 - actually you can use soft finish too here but it depends with your taste prefer soft finish or normal hitnormal, both are fine
  3. 00:15:048 (2) - add clap? the drum hears a little bit strong just like 00:12:468 - imo
  4. 00:19:564 - would be nicer if you add clap here to emphasize the drum
  5. 00:20:855 (1) - im sure you forgot to add finish on head since the music has cymbal background
  6. 00:22:145 (2) - tbh i dont get what pattern do you make on this slider since it looks not really well for design when comparing with previous and next sliders, i'd say curve this slider like http://puu.sh/heeMO.jpg to give at least a circular shape pattern here
  7. 00:23:435 (1,3) - if possible try make them symmetrical to look, it would be neater to see for design
  8. 00:41:500 (1) - add finish on head too because the cymbal
  9. 00:45:209 (3) - ^
  10. 00:42:790 (3) - dont you want go to give normal sampleset for head and tail? somehow i feel something empty there
  11. 00:47:145 - nazi but, redundant greenline
  12. 00:47:951 (1) - same as 00:41:500 (1) -
  13. 00:56:822 (3) - ^
  14. 01:03:435 - ^
  15. 01:15:693 (2,3) - whistle and then clap to following the background music :<
  16. 01:17:468 (2) - finish on head for the strong (so stroong) piano
  17. 01:26:661 (1) - the spinner looks unsnapped, if you ask i'd say end to 01:28:032 - since the last piano sounds at that time (if you apply so do for all diffs)
  18. Hitsound what you have fixed from Easy, apply all to all diffs :3

  • Normal
  1. 00:04:726 (5) - the slider tail has repeat so it should be not overlapped with previous slider, move tail to 224,20 looks better for me
  2. 00:09:564 - would you like to add note here since it has cymbal background music?
  3. 00:11:016 (2) - the rhythm sounds not really well here, the louder drum sounds at 00:11:177 - and it would be better to move this circle to that time imo
  4. 00:17:629 - at least i would give whistle here. 00:17:306 (5,6) - sound empty for me
  5. 00:19:564 (3) - the slider should be ended in 00:19:726 - as the last drum music there
  6. 00:29:080 (2) - add whistle here to emphasize the guitar snare sound?
  7. 00:33:758 (1) - so nazi but i'd say 1 grid right to make 00:32:468 (3,1) - tails not placed closely together
  8. 00:43:919 (6) - well i can understand you're following vocal here but it's just my taste that skip drum at 00:43:744 - sounds not really well for me and
    i prefer move this circle to that drum time
  9. 00:47:306 (1) - i'd say use 1/2 slider here, i can understand you are trying follow drum but the drums sound from 00:47:145 - and it's weird to skip it,
    while you cant map it because spinner recovery time, i'd say try vocal instead
  10. 00:52:306 (5) - whistle on head because piano, finish on tail because cymbal
  11. 00:52:790 - also i'd say add note here with clap since skip drum always sounds bad for me
  12. 01:08:113 - unused greenline
  13. 01:11:339 (2) - i can understand again about follow vocal but this slider works not really well for me, sounds quite bad. i'd say 1/1 slider repeat for 01:11:500 - at least sounds better for me to follow drum
  14. 01:15:693 (5,6) - whistle, clap :3
  15. 01:22:790 (1) - remove nc for consistency

WIP mod, please dont kudosu me first, im quite busy and i can be lazy sometimes if get kd for wip mod


  • Hard
  1. HP 5 please, 4,5 is too low :<
  2. 00:04:726 (3) - when the slider is curving to down and you do it again for next slider in row, the flow and design look not really well for me, i'd say

    try tweak 00:04:242 (2,3) - become like https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3018574
  3. 00:19:564 (1) - same as Normal
  4. 00:36:339 (1) - somehow i feel the flow on curve works not really well, i'd say try make like http://puu.sh/hfQiJ.jpg
  5. 00:47:951 - until 01:05:693 - i know you make the slow sv because the musics sound not really loud but.. kiai times with slow sv feel not really well for me. at least i'd say use 1,0x here
  6. for the design, you improved a little bit from last map i modded xD , but imo your hard is too easy w/o any jump here, at least i'd say give some jumps about 5 jumps

  • Insane
  1. 00:46:661 (11,1) - should be swap nc here to give notice about 1/2

Insane with 1/2 diffs same with 00:47:951 - until 01:05:693 - in Hard
about the rhythms, i agree with pishifat's statement, somehow when i play the diffs, i cant feel what the rhythms was working that at that time

good luck ~
alacat
Hi, M4M

[General]
  1. Romanised Artist : Hotaka Miyabi (CV:Imamura Ayaka) xTachibana Tomoe (CV:Suya Ayaka)
  2. Artist : 穂高みやび(CV:今村彩夏)×橘巴(CV:諏訪彩花)
    Pic :
    Link : http://absoluteduo.com/cd.html
  3. 01:07:951 - I recommend you to use this hitsound on here, it's very much in this music :3
    http://puu.sh/hg2bo/5bb9a96c34.zip


[Easy]
  1. 00:02:790 - Please remove clap from the head of the slider since it follows nothing. Then, I think it's better to use only whistle for piani sound.
  2. 00:31:822 (2) - add a new combo for your pattern.
  3. 01:13:113 - ,01:13:435 - add a clap instead of finish to here. I can't hear the crash cymbal in the music.


[Normal]
  1. 00:17:306 (5) - try to set normal sound on Sampleset.
  2. 00:24:403 (2) - I feel this part looks crowded. You should consider using more distance to here or stacking on a note 00:23:113 (4) - same as your pattern 00:21:822 (2,4) - .
  3. 00:52:629 - add a finish to take the crash cymbal
  4. 01:11:339 (2) - You took the many sounds on this repeat slider. Please remake other rhythm like this :


[Hard]
  1. 00:07:709 (4) - Please remove this note from here because it's unsnapped on 1/4 rhythm and you didn't take this sound at your 2/2 diff. then, The sound is here 00:07:683 - (it's 1/6 rhythm) Please recheck it again.
  2. 01:05:371 (2) - try to use ctrl + g, The flow would be natural for playing.
  3. 01:12:790 (2,3) - Same as Easy diff. It's too loud to me.
  4. 01:26:177 - add a note to here ? I feel kind of empty here, It is better to use 1/2 rhythm for playing also i can hear a sound of snare drum. So please consider adding a note here


[Insane]
  1. 00:07:709 (5) - Same as Hard diff.
  2. 00:45:209 (5,6) - These repeat sliders are overmapped. I can't hear any sounds on repeat. I hope you remake this part on sound.
  3. 01:10:613 (4) - ,01:11:903 (3) - ^


[2/2]
  1. 00:45:209 (5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - I can't hear any sounds again. If you took vocal sounds, it's not 1/4 rhythm.
  2. 00:56:822 (6,7,1,2,3,4) - Same.
    Nice diff except that stream.


It's enough for qualify but I'm worry a few points about stream. Good luck with your 1st rank ~
Topic Starter
Owntrolf

Xinely wrote:

Hi Owntrolf ~ from m4m




  • General
  1. unsnapped preview time, 9ms late lol, better on 01:07:790 -

  • Easy
  1. the distance spacing is so low here, you use slow bpm for this time so imo you need to increase the distance spacing with 1,4x since 1,0x has overlapped for every object even with 1/1 rhythm but it's just my taste, not a thing that should be fixed
  2. 00:00:210 - actually you can use soft finish too here but it depends with your taste prefer soft finish or normal hitnormal, both are fine Im just using normalhit
  3. 00:15:048 (2) - add clap? the drum hears a little bit strong just like 00:12:468 - imo done
  4. 00:19:564 - would be nicer if you add clap here to emphasize the drum done
  5. 00:20:855 (1) - im sure you forgot to add finish on head since the music has cymbal background Done
  6. 00:22:145 (2) - tbh i dont get what pattern do you make on this slider since it looks not really well for design when comparing with previous and next sliders, i'd say curve this slider like http://puu.sh/heeMO.jpg to give at least a circular shape pattern here done
  7. 00:23:435 (1,3) - if possible try make them symmetrical to look, it would be neater to see for design Done
  8. 00:41:500 (1) - add finish on head too because the cymbal Done
  9. 00:45:209 (3) - ^ Done
  10. 00:42:790 (3) - dont you want go to give normal sampleset for head and tail? somehow i feel something empty there done
  11. 00:47:145 - nazi but, redundant greenline --------Done
  12. 00:47:951 (1) - same as 00:41:500 (1) - Wait wut thats my klai starter ;-;
  13. 00:56:822 (3) - ^ Fixed
  14. 01:03:435 - ^ Fixed
  15. 01:15:693 (2,3) - whistle and then clap to following the background music :< Fixed
  16. 01:17:468 (2) - finish on head for the strong (so stroong) piano Fixed
  17. 01:26:661 (1) - the spinner looks unsnapped, if you ask i'd say end to 01:28:032 - since the last piano sounds at that time (if you apply so do for all diffs) I think its fine, its like in 1/6 since the sound end some time inbetween the blue and white tick
  18. Hitsound what you have fixed from Easy, apply all to all diffs :3

  • Normal
  1. 00:04:726 (5) - the slider tail has repeat so it should be not overlapped with previous slider, move tail to 224,20 looks better for me I thought normals had to have constant ds;-;
  2. 00:09:564 - would you like to add note here since it has cymbal background music? Done
  3. 00:11:016 (2) - the rhythm sounds not really well here, the louder drum sounds at 00:11:177 - and it would be better to move this circle to that time imo Done
  4. 00:17:629 - at least i would give whistle here. 00:17:306 (5,6) - sound empty for me Done
  5. 00:19:564 (3) - the slider should be ended in 00:19:726 - as the last drum music there Done
  6. 00:29:080 (2) - add whistle here to emphasize the guitar snare sound? Done
  7. 00:33:758 (1) - so nazi but i'd say 1 grid right to make 00:32:468 (3,1) - tails not placed closely together Done
  8. 00:43:919 (6) - well i can understand you're following vocal here but it's just my taste that skip drum at 00:43:744 - sounds not really well for me and Fixed
    i prefer move this circle to that drum time
  9. 00:47:306 (1) - i'd say use 1/2 slider here, i can understand you are trying follow drum but the drums sound from 00:47:145 - and it's weird to skip it,
    while you cant map it because spinner recovery time, i'd say try vocal instead
  10. 00:52:306 (5) - whistle on head because piano, finish on tail because cymbal Done
  11. 00:52:790 - also i'd say add note here with clap since skip drum always sounds bad for me Done
  12. 01:08:113 - unused greenline ----- Done
  13. 01:11:339 (2) - i can understand again about follow vocal but this slider works not really well for me, sounds quite bad. i'd say 1/1 slider repeat for 01:11:500 - at least sounds better for me to follow drum Done
  14. 01:15:693 (5,6) - whistle, clap :3 Done
  15. 01:22:790 (1) - remove nc for consistencyDone

WIP mod, please dont kudosu me first, im quite busy and i can be lazy sometimes if get kd for wip mod


  • Hard
  1. HP 5 please, 4,5 is too low :< Done
  2. 00:04:726 (3) - when the slider is curving to down and you do it again for next slider in row, the flow and design look not really well for me, i'd say Done

    try tweak 00:04:242 (2,3) - become like https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3018574
  3. 00:19:564 (1) - same as Normal Done
  4. 00:36:339 (1) - somehow i feel the flow on curve works not really well, i'd say try make like Done http://puu.sh/hfQiJ.jpg
  5. 00:47:951 - until 01:05:693 - i know you make the slow sv because the musics sound not really loud but.. kiai times with slow sv feel not really well for me. at least i'd say use 1,0x here
  6. for the design, you improved a little bit from last map i modded xD , but imo your hard is too easy w/o any jump here, at least i'd say give some jumps about 5 jumps

  • Insane
  1. 00:46:661 (11,1) - should be swap nc here to give notice about 1/2 done

Insane with 1/2 diffs same with 00:47:951 - until 01:05:693 - in Hard Isnt that like ok ;-;
about the rhythms, i agree with pishifat's statement, somehow when i play the diffs, i cant feel what the rhythms was working that at that time

good luck ~
Topic Starter
Owntrolf
[sp

alacat wrote:

Hi, M4M

[General]
  1. Romanised Artist : Hotaka Miyabi (CV:Imamura Ayaka) xTachibana Tomoe (CV:Suya Ayaka)
  2. Artist : ?????(CV:????)×??(CV:????)
    Pic :
    Link : http://absoluteduo.com/cd.html
  3. 01:07:951 - I recommend you to use this hitsound on here, it's very much in this music :3
    http://puu.sh/hg2bo/5bb9a96c34.zip


[Easy]
  1. 00:02:790 - Please remove clap from the head of the slider since it follows nothing. Then, I think it's better to use only whistle for piani sound. Done
  2. 00:31:822 (2) - add a new combo for your pattern. Done
  3. 01:13:113 - ,01:13:435 - add a clap instead of finish to here. I can't hear the crash cymbal in the music.Done


[Normal]
  1. 00:17:306 (5) - try to set normal sound on Sampleset. Done
  2. 00:24:403 (2) - I feel this part looks crowded. You should consider using more distance to here or stacking on a note 00:23:113 (4) - same as your pattern 00:21:822 (2,4) - . I think I have it fixed now
  3. 00:52:629 - add a finish to take the crash cymbal Done
  4. 01:11:339 (2) - You took the many sounds on this repeat slider. Please remake other rhythm like this : Done
    Its a bit confusing since all I just saw was 2, maybe highlight the other notes that will be changed?


[Hard]
  1. 00:07:709 (4) - Please remove this note from here because it's unsnapped on 1/4 rhythm and you didn't take this sound at your 2/2 diff. then, The sound is here 00:07:683 - (it's 1/6 rhythm) Please recheck it again.Done
  2. 01:05:371 (2) - try to use ctrl + g, The flow would be natural for playing. Done
  3. 01:12:790 (2,3) - Same as Easy diff. It's too loud to me. Done to all difficulties
  4. 01:26:177 - add a note to here ? I feel kind of empty here, It is better to use 1/2 rhythm for playing also i can hear a sound of snare drum. So please consider adding a note here I think its fine as is because I find that sound to be too quiet


[Insane]
  1. 00:07:709 (5) - Same as Hard diff. Done
  2. 00:45:209 (5,6) - These repeat sliders are overmapped. I can't hear any sounds on repeat. I hope you remake this part on sound. I think I fixed it
  3. 01:10:613 (4) - ,01:11:903 (3) - ^ I think I fixed it


[2/2]
  1. 00:45:209 (5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - I can't hear any sounds again. If you took vocal sounds, it's not 1/4 rhythm.Probably fixed
  2. 00:56:822 (6,7,1,2,3,4) - Same. Probably fixed
    Nice diff except that stream.


It's enough for qualify but I'm worry a few points about stream. Good luck with your 1st rank ~
neonat
Easy

00:45:209 (3) - use a slider shape that fully shows all of the slider's sides

Normal

00:03:758 (3,4,5) - this looks cramped up with the overlaps, I really suggest you don't do so
00:48:597 (2,3,5) - swap such patterns, slider would suit better earlier, and circles later, especially since 00:49:887 has no vocals there:

Hard

00:00:048 (1,2,3) - I rather you not straight away introduce the Hard with triplet circles, use a repeat slider instead
00:47:306 (1,2,1) - try to make their spacing look identical still for this section, after all it's the lead up to the slower section, they are still in a sense 1 pattern itself
00:51:822 (1,2,3,4) - feels weird, because this rhythm is filler, and kinda clashes with the percussion in the music that becomes the most prominent there
01:06:016 (1) - I know it's Hard, but 0.3 of a second is really pretty short for time before object after spinner, I would expect this in maybe Insane, but not in Hard

Insane

00:11:500 (3,1) - idk if you really like this pattern/movement, but if you can shape/position them more fittingly with each other, it can look better
00:45:209 (1) - have a finish
00:46:661 (10) - NC?
00:51:822 (1,2,3,4) - same as Hard

2/2

00:13:274 (2,3,4) - adjust this pattern please, the angle from this from previous pattern is really sharp and rigid, doesn't feel good
00:19:564 (3,4) - honestly find this spacing questionable, relating to the music, I can't really figure out why you space it as such
00:37:629 (1,2,3) - unnecessary triplet, nothing at 00:37:709
00:41:580 (2) - ^
00:45:774 (4) - ^
Your triplets are really questionable. They are pretty much filler imo, and not really on anything, it;s not like the drums on places like 00:47:145 (1,2,3) - which do fit.
00:51:822 (1,2,3,4) - really can be more fulfilling by following the percussion instead of being a filler, really.
01:09:726 (2,3,4) - somehow rhythm doesn't really fit, also this kinda halts movement to me
01:19:887 (5,6,1) - can't really sense the rhythm sense here either

The triplets, some streams, I really can't tell how it relates to the music, I really find them troubling, you should get more opinion, but as for me, I disagree especially with most of the triplets, like 01:22:790 (1,2,3)


GL
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply