forum

Konuko - Toumei Elegy

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Litharrale
How was this map requalified if there are still 'problems' with it?

This system...
blahpy

Lust wrote:

[list][*]According to many, the AR is just too low for the patterns you implemented. AR9.7 or even AR10 would make the play a lot smoother and inevitably solve issues on some patterns that were awkward
If someone is calling AR9.7 too low, then they need to learn to read.
Brazzers_old_1

Xytox wrote:

I was one of the testers, even if my opinion wasn't heavily considered. But I can tell you EZ has nothing to do with this. http://puu.sh/gifRW/36e4733e0e.jpg

I was one of those who said the AR was too low. Admittedly, I'm not used to this star rating on this AR, and I did tell them that. So it's just my own fault really, or so I believe at least.
"I'm not used"
Rickput

Rickput wrote:

I feel that 00:33:857 (1,2) - (Another diff) is awkwardly quite far to the edge of the map. I think it should be moved in about half a circle's length personally, or perhaps to like this:

this since i'm awesome for modding while still qualified
GhostFrog
Maps can be disqualified over the AR being too low? Seriously? Can we start disqualifying maps for having AR that's too high too now? I really want to see the shitstorm that comes out of that.

This is a really sad day for mapping.
Alumetorz
the map is not getting unqualified solely because of the ar. it's just one of all the reasons.
Xytox

Brazzers wrote:

Xytox wrote:

I was one of the testers, even if my opinion wasn't heavily considered. But I can tell you EZ has nothing to do with this. http://puu.sh/gifRW/36e4733e0e.jpg

I was one of those who said the AR was too low. Admittedly, I'm not used to this star rating on this AR, and I did tell them that. So it's just my own fault really, or so I believe at least.
"I'm not used"
I would appreciate if you could comprehend that I was blaming myself for my inability of reading this approach rate at this star difficulty and actually in no way supported the idea of increasing it. Thanks.

Maybe I should learn to type out stuff literally so it can't be misunderstood.
cr1mmy
ar10 for everything pls :!:
AustinsGuitar
the OD on the hardest diff is toooooo high. don't be overly ambitious. your map is not 100 percent perfectly timed. OD 9 will suffice. also i do agree that the ar should go up. just my two cents...
Raddy
"The lazy man works twice as hard."
Rori Vidi Veni
ayy
Yuudachi-kun

GhostFrog wrote:

Maps can be disqualified over the AR being too low? Seriously? Can we start disqualifying maps for having AR that's too high too now? I really want to see the shitstorm that comes out of that.

This is a really sad day for mapping.
And yet taisou and rainbow dash are ar9.