the death of a culture

posted
Total Posts
55
show more
- Marco -
RIP Crappy Thread :(

Can i ask why?
[ Mephisto ]
rip in peace
AutoMedic
ripperino

oh and we should blame for the lack of moderators
GSG95
If off topic dies, does that mean FG dies? FG isn't so dead.
Lally

GSG95 wrote:

If off topic dies, does that mean FG dies? FG isn't so dead.
^this

and why are you killing OT? o3o
Trash Boat
they are just bluffing IMO
AutoMedic
Ot is dead because of you

not you trash boat, god the last two posts might give me a goddamn coronary
a1l2d3r4e5d6
So... OT is being decommissioned?
AutoMedic
Where's Shellghast when we need him
Trash Boat
will deadbeat's beard be big enough to shield all of us when it comes?
Chokladboll
everything is automedic's/Riince's fault lol
AutoMedic

Chokladboll wrote:

everything is automedic's/Riince's fault lol
Lol go fuk urself u meme shitpaster xdxdxdxdxdxd

u memelard scrub bitch cyka cyka suck my meepo DICK SHOELACE!!!!!11!!1!one
Gumpy

Trash Boat wrote:

will deadbeat's beard be big enough to shield all of us when it comes?
Yes.
deadbeat

Gumpyyy wrote:

Trash Boat wrote:

will deadbeat's beard be big enough to shield all of us when it comes?
Yes.
i like that you think i'd try save this hell hole :p
CuboidBeats
I feel like the only guy that'll actually miss seeing random posts here. By the way, if off topic is being discontinued, does that mean surveys and forum games will be discontinued too?
Vish024
Used to be a decent laugh. No idea what it is now. RIP. Life goes on.
Friendan

CuboidBeats wrote:

I feel like the only guy that'll actually miss seeing random posts here. By the way, if off topic is being discontinued, does that mean surveys and forum games will be discontinued too?
haha
B1rd
Brian is the chosen one, he'll save us.
ColdTooth

B1rd wrote:

Brian is the chosen one, he'll save us.
Brian is our lord and savior.
Aurani
My mind wanders in a dark forest, all hail our savior and messiah - Brian.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply