forum

Subscribe to a mapper

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +4,057
Topic Starter
flan
an option, maybe in the osu! direct panel which automaticly downloads maps once they become ranked from your favourite mappers, perhaps with an added extra option of downloading ranked backlog maps which were created before you subscribed.

if not on the osu! direct panel then there could be a box on everyones homepage announcing new maps from your subscriptions like what happens now on youtube and such :lol:
Nexus Reaper
Oooh, now there's an idea. Saves the hassle of going to the mapper's page ever so often to check the latest beatmap. Much more convenient if it's on the front page no less. I look forward to seeing a feature like this in the future... if it's possible. :)
anonymous_old
Mapper RSS feed + osu! RSS downloader? Kinky.
Card N'FoRcE
I think a mapper subscription would be awesomely useful :)

About the

strager wrote:

osu! RSS downloader
It would be great as another feature for osu! subscription :D
NotShinta
I keep meaning to suggest this but never do. Support.
Zekira
If this gets implemented I bet DJPop's going to get 10000+ subscribers after an hour...

...yes that includes me.

Support btw.
Sakura
Support, i like the idea, i also would like to add that the front page has a tab of "latest ranked from your subscriptions" like sort of what youtube does.

Also i was wondering if maybe ppl that favorite one of your maps or subscribe to you would add something to mapper's ranking score or something
Zekira
Also i was wondering if maybe ppl that favorite one of your maps or subscribe to you would add something to mapper's ranking score or something
Oh god no, DJPop would get a boost of more than 80 points
show more